i am so sorry

i am so sorry

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:24 by Conrad in response to guest comic - conrad infringement

Hey everyone! You can probably tell that Yuko is out of town this week, so I'll be filling in today with a Conrad Action Comic, done in the same vein as Tasha's comic over at Double Fine. I love her stuff, and I'm constantly joking that I could do a comic about my life in the same format, so this is the chapter in which I try to do that.

I was somewhat infamous in college for my ability to inject my genitals into every conversation, and I've carried that talent over to Johnny Wander for your enjoyment. Combine that with my excellent art style and I'd say you have a masterpiece on your hands!

Yuko returns next week. I'm trying to get Rachelle to do a Spacklehaus Memiors for us for Thursday, but if she's not inclined you'll see my handiwork again. Look forward to it! 8D

Comments

It's official Conrad, you've

Comment by LoneIcthyo(Joe) (not verified) Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:39

It's official Conrad, you've succeeded in gaining the ability to scare away little school children...nuff said. :D lol

This is how it went...

Comment by John Kelly (not verified) Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:41

"mumble mumble conrad's genitals mumble"
"Did you say 'conrad's genitals'?"
"NO! But now that you mention them...."

your illustrated face

Comment by PHIL!!! (not verified) Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:53

your illustrated face hair!!!!!!!

if you promise to grow it until next time we see each other i will not shave my neck and then we can have a beard fight

YEAH!

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:56

Beard fight! Beard fight! Beard fight!

I never thought I'd be on a Beard

Comment by conrad Mon, 03/23/2009 - 23:57

Get the fuck up! This beard is real!!!

heh.

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 03:22

"beard" XD

OH IT'S ON

Comment by PHIL!! (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 10:23

OH IT'S ON

Uhh...

Comment by Louis (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 00:34

I'm not sure "injecting" is the right word to use in conjuction with "genitals". It sounds... uncomfortable, especially for the person who owns the mentioned genitals.

Sooo looking forward to another Spacklehaus Memoirs! "Squirrels in the walls" is probably my favourite JW moment to date.

its...

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 00:40

It's so the truth. They smell bad in the Summer 0__o

ehhhh..

Comment by Ben (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 01:18

you talking about the genitals?

-___-

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 01:45

I suppose that was easy to misinterpret.

The squirrels. THE SQUIRRELSSS.

D:

Comment by Elizabeth B (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 02:58

Eeeeeew. You had to go there, didn't you?

gotta admit...

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 03:23

I lol'd quite hardily at this.

You do get bonus points for

Comment by fireball87 (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 01:33

You do get bonus points for sporting some Mr. Koiwai though. Dispite the popularity of that specific clipping...

None more true hath ever been uttered...

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 03:25

True story.

It's pretty simple really

Comment by Yenian (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 06:59

Conrad used to try to expose himself at every opportunity.

Well, it's not as bad as a

Comment by MrEmperor (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 11:13

Well, it's not as bad as a Shirt Guy Dom strip, so you're fine.

the comic

Comment by Meister Jazz (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 12:30

this made me laugh. wasn't quite expecting the last panel, that's what made me laugh.

OH U

Comment by MarkyMark (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 13:23

OH U

Dudeman, I ought to create a

Comment by The Andy Man (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 17:29

Dudeman, I ought to create a filler comic for the site at least once. Given, that you don't mind me completely butchering any of the actual relationships between // personalities of the characters.

Arg, I accidentally replied

Comment by The Andy Man (not verified) Tue, 03/24/2009 - 17:30

Arg, I accidentally replied to another comment.

How can this be a JW comic

Comment by Sovy Kurosei (not verified) Wed, 03/25/2009 - 14:26

How can this be a JW comic without it's star character, Ice Bat?

Except Maybe George

Comment by Cheezy (not verified) Tue, 03/31/2009 - 19:52

That made me crack up! George is so creepy. He should make appearances more.

LOL

Comment by Teff (not verified) Fri, 11/12/2010 - 19:52

yessss @ yotsuba's dad as your avatar

this made my day~!

Gasp!! yotsuba&! lol it's

Comment by Infection (not verified) Tue, 05/31/2011 - 23:13

Gasp!! yotsuba&! lol it's ok... *pats on back