Phoenix Down shirts back on sale!

Phoenix Down shirts back on sale!

Mon, 04/13/2009 - 23:09 by Ananth in response to ananth's tennessee plague

Hey guys! First and foremost is the announcement that Phoenix Down shirts are back up for sale! Bigcartel is providing us with a snazzy storefront. These are the extra shirts we ordered, some of which we've sold at conventions past.

Also, I got everybody sick. D: Sorry guys! Los Plagos followed me back from MTAC .. Doing taxes and having the flu is its own special circle of hell! Everyone else managed to stave it off for a while, but then they all got it at once. All I've been doing is apologizing! I'm sorry guys! D:

Comments

Rachelle just started

Comment by conrad Mon, 04/13/2009 - 23:38

Rachelle just started coughing. :(

Awwhh man... Happy

Comment by Aido Tue, 04/14/2009 - 11:29

Awwhh man... Happy Birthday, Rachelle...? D:

Nice birthday present for

Comment by Sigrid (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 10:30

Nice birthday present for Rachelle!

Assuming that is Yuko

Comment by Rôntaz (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 00:06

You, miss, are what, where I come, is commonly called a cutie-muffin.

Those shirts are gorgeous.

Who's the chick modeling the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 00:52

Who's the chick modeling the t-shirt?

That chick.. is yuko...lol I

Comment by Suki (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 01:16

That chick.. is yuko...lol I think ananth should be in charge of chicken noodle soup and nursing to be forgiven =T

The guy and the girl

Comment by eli (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 01:19

The guy and the girl modeling the shirts, are those Ananth and Yuko? :D

Must be, you can't see the

Comment by Hades (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 09:55

Must be, you can't see the eyes.
There are no eyes @_@.

Oh and i keep getting everybody sick too.
I work in the medical sector and barely catch anything but when i do it's the best there is x3.

Seriously?

Comment by Yume (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 01:38

This is the girl we're to believe is regularly mistaken for a guy?

Are the locals just that oblivious or something?

Well...to be fair

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 14:49

Well...to be fair Yuko does cut her hair shorter now. And on certain occasion may look like a young boy XD - especially in that glow in the dark dinosaur onesie ;)

No yeah, she's totally a girl. And has girly facial features and a girly frame, so wtf.

Yeah seriously, Yuko's

Comment by ben (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 02:10

Yeah seriously, Yuko's adorable.

Oh, right, sick. I thought

Comment by Anywho (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 02:32

Oh, right, sick.

I thought they were mad at you for always wearing the same clothes and subsequently stinking up the place.

Stop the presses...

Comment by Farren (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 08:34

Stop the presses! Who is that?

Why it's our host for the day, Super Yuko! I agree, I have no idea how people can mistake you for a boy. You're gorgeous, and you look really good dressed in your own artwork.

I love the comic. John's and Ananth's expressions in the last panel are great. Yuko and Conrad look like they're about to keel over, but John looks like he's about to kill Ananth who has this sheepish-guilty-apologetic look on his face.

Great artistry, Yuko. You're amazing.

Mmmmmm Yuko...

Comment by Azumazon (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 08:37

Yuko = Uber hottie

Ananth = Lucky bastard

that is all.

I think that last week was

Comment by Ashiru (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 09:27

I think that last week was just the "sick week". My mom gave me this flu from hell and so I spent my spring break at home dying a slow, painful death. =/

Who's that guy modelling the shirt up there??

Comment by Alexds1 (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 10:18

jk jk though yes, you do look 14.

I made some fanart for JW the other day... is that creepy? Making fanart of Real People? I think it is. Either way: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/alexds1/jw.jpg

Whatever, I'm the manliest.

Comment by Aido Tue, 04/14/2009 - 11:32

That's an old photo, my hair's significantly shorter now.  I also normally slouch something fierce -- Ananth was having me stand up straight with the shirt pinned back so we could see the design. D:

AIEEEEEEE, DERSHING YOU ARE THE BEST OH MAN THIS IS OUR FIRST FANART 8D

Eee-hehe, you did an awesome job with the maw <3 Also: I love you 4-4-4ever

I hate being sick...

Comment by bluecheshirecat (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 10:54

I'm sick as well : ( I think it's that time of year...try chugging some delsym? It's working for me so far.

D:

Comment by Aido Tue, 04/14/2009 - 11:34

Th... thanks guys.  #._.#

You guys are, ah, really flattering.

Los Plagos?

Comment by Nate (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 14:26

Ananth, I think you mean Las Plagas...But, either way...

Don't be silly...

Comment by Bryce (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 04:40

Then they'd be all mind-controlly, DUH.

I am sad now T_T The Phoenix

Comment by Brian (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 14:56

I am sad now T_T
The Phoenix Down T-Shirts stop one size below mine.
Curse my broad shoulders!

Perhaps if you would embrace

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 00:36

Perhaps if you would embrace T.I.D.U.S. and all of his DJ-ing glory, all would be forgiven. Amen, and amen.

Up until the last panel, I

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 19:17

Up until the last panel, I couldn't tell if the comic was saying Ananth was sick, or that he doesn't bath or change his clothes often enough

nice sick emote!

Comment by ritsuka (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 19:35

i love the bubbles and stars aura for being sick, hah. hope you all feel better soon! -oh and congrats Ananth on the AG book as well.

How did I not see this before?

Comment by KT (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 20:46

I totally just realized that Conrad is the only person in this comic who has eyes. (As far as the main characters go, anyways.)

That fact only makes this comic yet more amazing. xD

hmm..

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 00:38

What's true IRL is true in this webcomic.

They made their Fort saves

Comment by Corey (not verified) Tue, 04/14/2009 - 22:08

They made their Fort saves every day till that last day. They took a -4 penalty when you got better Ananth. Also, joys for more shirts being in, you guys rock =)

Human resources for humans.

Comment by Joyvision (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 06:13

Can you get these shirts in England? I've looked, and theres some shipping problems...at least from before. *weeps*.

I so wanted that shirt as well...

There shouldn't be a problem

Comment by Ananth Wed, 04/15/2009 - 09:53

There shouldn't be a problem anymore! Go ahead and try it!

Oh gosh. Do you guys know

Comment by Kettle (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 11:40

Oh gosh. Do you guys know most of the people who're commenting, or am I right in thinking that some of that flattery was a bit creepy?

Yuko's Hair

Comment by Ghostduckie (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 15:17

I'm just curious, why do you keep your hair so short? Convenience? Or a hatred of hair?

that's Yuko? She i

Comment by Pseudokojo (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 15:37

that's Yuko? She i absolutely beautiful! I cannot see how someone would mistake her for a young boy. If any male, she should be confused for someone like Clark Gable or something, just to get the height of rightness about their attractivity and such.

Huh.

Comment by Poptartian (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 16:03

I couldn't help but notice that in the comic, everyone's clothes changes except for Ananth. Do you never change (like a superhero) or just haven't any other clothes? :)

maybe

Comment by Louis (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 16:16

Maybe, like a superhero, if you open his closet, he has plenty of clothes... of all exactly the same type and colour. It would be terrifying and yet amusing.

...I guess that's better

Comment by Ceylon (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 18:20

...I guess that's better than Anath being drunk all week and then giving up on Friday when everyone else is getting drunk.
better for him, I mean.

Why Am I Not Surprised?

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Wed, 04/15/2009 - 19:47

Anath is the avatar of Grandfather Nurgle. He picks up Con icks and passes them on to other people.

Next time, I suggest getting a priest of Sigmar to beat him around with the Hammer of Healing. Perhaps Conrad?

I had to re-read it...

Comment by Bryce (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 04:44

A couple of times...I thought they were saying you were smelly :D

All this time I thought Yuko

Comment by Sovy Kurosei (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 06:44

All this time I thought Yuko had brown hair.

Totally Crazy!

Comment by Amber (not verified) Tue, 04/28/2009 - 12:44

On April 13th, I also had the flu and was doing my taxes! Found you today through Jeph Jacques' comic and I've been giggling my way though the archives.

OMG YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE

Comment by Aubrey (not verified) Wed, 04/29/2009 - 11:35

OMG YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE 14!!!
Hah, I feel your pain -- I'm 20 and people are always saying I look 14 or 16, but I DON'T. For one thing, I have bags under my eyes that no 14 year old should have. XD Seriously, people just like exaggerating. I also get the "OMG YOU'RE SHORT" a lot. Oh.... really? I've just been short all my life but never noticed, thanks for telling me. /sarcasm

With that out of the way... A friend showed me one of your comics and now I'm hooked!! :D I love it! Awesome shirt too. And yes Yuko is lovely, and I love the expression, like "Okay fine I'll pose... if I have to". :)

heyyyy!! was that a firefly

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 01:20

heyyyy!! was that a firefly reference mebbe?? ( the special level of hell?)
if not, you guys are still cool. ;)

the chick in blue shirt i'd

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 09/13/2009 - 18:05

the chick in blue shirt
i'd hit it

Two things. One, that'd

Comment by XariusVolerah (not verified) Sun, 09/13/2009 - 19:00

Two things. One, that'd usually how it goes with me and my family, and two, I like how everyone except Ananth is wearing a different outfit every day.

Maturity and suchlike

Comment by Luke (not verified) Wed, 06/23/2010 - 12:28

Actually seeing Yuko, it stretches my imagination to mistake her for a young-type person. She seems grown-up to me at least- then again, I'm not a cashier.

I'm glad you actually didn't

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Thu, 07/08/2010 - 18:02

I'm glad you actually didn't have Los Plagos since I just found this comic and you becoming a hive mind controlled zombie with a creepy mutant centipede in your neck would suck.

if that's yuko, she's very

Comment by awkwardasian_8D (not verified) Sun, 01/16/2011 - 00:41

if that's yuko, she's very pretty :]

With havin so much content

Comment by Lane (not verified) Fri, 08/24/2012 - 11:23

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it. bodybuilder diet

Hello there! This post

Comment by Olympia Adelsberg (not verified) Thu, 10/25/2012 - 21:17

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing! Olympia Adelsberg