HALLO INTERNET

HALLO INTERNET

Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:39 by John in response to you were boat-adopted

It's me, John!  I figured it was high-time to show my text-face around here, so here it be.

As Ananth Plagos'D the apartment, I made the most of my germ-ridden inability to be productive and watched Yuko play Wind Waker.  And then consequently watched her draw this comic.  These are obviously busy times.

I have a hypothesis that the horrible cloud of pepper-smoke I accidentally made a couple weeks ago had something to do with precipitating a month of disease and lung irritation.  Just a thought.

Comments

Zelda rules

Comment by KimbaChan (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:09

I have beat Wind Waker like 4 times...it's my fav!.

HELLO JOHN THIS IS THE INTERNET

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:13

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ISN'T IT

IT'S ... EVOLVING

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:16

IT'S ... EVOLVING

weeeeoooooooo

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:24

((SYNTHESIZER MUSIC))

It might also be the toxic

Comment by MarkyMark (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:35

It might also be the toxic fumes from the melted "chocolate"

I haven't gotten sick at all, so I assume it must be a lingering problem specific to your domicile.

we are haunted by the

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:38

we are haunted by the ghosts of quax past

I'm sailing away ...

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 00:08

Set an open course for the irgin sea, I've got to be freeeeeee, free to face the life that's ahead of meeeeeee!

Everytime I see my wife playing Windwaker, that song comes into my head.

And Anath still isn't well?

Nope

Comment by John Kelly (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 07:25

Unfortunately, he's still pretty sick :(

Man, that Sucks

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 21:58

Well, hope he gets better.

I'd send him soop over teh Interwebs but my CAT cable can't handle fluids.

Last panel

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 08:25

Yuko nailed the expression on the dragonboat perfectly, You can almost hear the thing muttering to itself, "Damn kids..."

Your introduction makes a

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 16:17

Your introduction makes a big deal of your height. How tall are you, exactly?

As I said to the nurse in the Dr.'s office yesterday...

Comment by John Kelly (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 18:50

I'm 6'4" and a little bit. Closer to 6'5" in the morning.

Maaaan...

Comment by Brian (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 17:24

Now I wanna play Windwaker again. But I still haven't beaten Majora's Mask.
I'm close now! Yes... very close.
Friggin stone temple...

It might also be the toxic

Comment by Discount Tory Sale (not verified) Tue, 04/19/2011 - 00:13

It might also be the toxic fumes from the melted "chocolate"

HOW DARE HE GET SICK I CAN'T

Comment by TheGhost (not verified) Tue, 10/25/2011 - 13:45

HOW DARE HE GET SICK
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I SHOULD-wait what. How long ago was this posted? Aw geez, I'm at least a year too late.