killin' the livestock, settin' fire to the huts

Ananth went and got himself sick again.  That's it, I'm staging a coup.

Or maybe I'll play more Zelda: Wind Waker.

These decisions are difficult ones.

... ... ...

Phoenix Down shirts are still on sale, if you are into that sort of thing.

On the subject of selling things, there's also some assorted pins and prints over at my Etsy shop.

ALSO, omigosh, we got sent our first fanart!  It's from D. Helmer/Alexds1, who is responsible for The MeekGO READ IT.

AIEEE, and there's a maw! 8D

Comments

Allow me to be the first to overuse it..

Comment by George Rohac (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:53

I bet you'd never thought you'd be on a dadboat.

thank you, george.

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:05

It's not so great.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by http://tinyurl.com/legjshea39984 (not verified) Tue, 01/22/2013 - 12:51

“Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday” ended up being
a truly great post, . Continue posting and I am going to
continue to keep reading! I appreciate it ,Larhonda

Would you say you wish you

Comment by conrad Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:54

Would you say you wish you were A-BOAT-ED?! 8D

Hahaha oh god

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:55

Hahaha oh god

D8

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:55

D8

H-hey! I didn't mean to get

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:54

H-hey! I didn't mean to get sicker! I've lost my voice, so the only way I can protest is to croak. It's sort of pathetic.

Next time I go over to my

Comment by Sarah (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 13:59

Next time I go over to my boyfriend's when my cat doesn't fall down the stairs, I'm playing Wind Waker. Speaking of Zelda, did you see the trailer for Spirit Tracks?

Awww, that poor cat. XD

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:02

No, I've never heard of it!  Can you link me? :D

Comment by Sarah (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:04

I'm way excited!

*runs off to play Phantom Hourglass*

It's like a... Zelda RTS, almost?

Comment by Aido Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:34

Wow, I don't know what to think of it!  I've actually never played any of the Zelda hand-held games; only the major console games.

Playing Wind Waker makes me super nostalgic for Ocarina though... it makes me wonder if it'd be worth it to pick up a copy of Majora's Mask, despite the bad reviews... >_>

I really love Majora's Mask.

Comment by Kacy Smith (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 16:18

I really love Majora's Mask. It has one of my favorite Zelda stories. However, it did get somewhat repetitive repeating the same days over and over when I first started playing it, I got used to it by the end of the game though.

Majora's Mask is one of my

Comment by jessica (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 16:34

Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games, it has a really interesting construction. Plus you get to be a Zora! Honestly I've never understood the hate. Play it!!

Not bad at all

Comment by zero1328 (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 05:12

Majora's Mask isn't bad at all, really. It probably only got bad reviews since it's compared to Ocarina of Time, but if you look at it from another angle, it's in a league of its own. A recent article really reminded me of what really drew me towards it more greatly than Ocarina of Time ever did:

There's probably some spoilers or something, but the game's super old <.<;

Spirit Tracks: a.k.a. LINK MAKE THAT FACE AGAIN!

Comment by Kerokapala (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:23

A: Ah. Link on a boat is selling very well... what's next.

B: How about.... a train?

A: BRILLIANT!

B: Hey, the boat has a cannon to fend off pirates, let's give the train a cannon... to fend off... urm... pirates?

A: DOUBLE BRILLIANT!

Seems like Ananth is sick an

Comment by JamesRiot (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 14:23

Seems like Ananth is sick an awful lot.

Either his immune system stinks or he's a hypochondriac.

Not a hypochondriac!

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:18

Not a hypochondriac! Definitely just have a lousy immune system.

I'll mail you some of my snot if you want to verify! I have a lot of it, you see.

Con-going isn't healthy

Comment by Robert V Aldrich (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:43

Ananth, as an internet semi-celebrity, does a lot of conventions and as any frequenter of cons will tell you, they are germ-ridden hell holes that breed illnesses that will give the Motaba virus swirlies. The fact that the boy's got the sniffles and not a temperature of a hundred and eleven while bleeding snot out his eyeballs is a testament to his immune system's might.

You know, I never really saw

Comment by MarkyMark (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 15:44

You know, I never really saw the boat as a father figure when I played the game.

But then again, with Kei in Japan I suppose you need a father-figure in your life.

Also, Meek is pretty dam cool.

Shutup Dadboat!

Comment by ritsuka (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 16:19

LAWL's abound! okay, this is my favourite strip so far. (elfin-kids these days, no respect for their elders...)

LOL

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 16:38

I lol'd so hard at this.

Yu luuk so gud in dat hait.

Yep.

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 02:00

I lol'd heartily a second time.

OhGAWd

Comment by J-Bear (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 18:02

The amount of love I have for this strip, and everything in it, is unprecedented.

Much love. <3

BWA HA HA HA

Comment by Pupsqueak (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 19:50

I srsly almost choked on my sprite reading this. My roommate is looking at me funny.

So I have to tape it to my door. XD

Is that woman wearing the

Comment by Johnny Vu! (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 20:01

Is that woman wearing the shirt you, Yuko? Because if so, I don't see how someone could mistake you for a child. You look quite mature!...Not saying you look old or anything...just not, you know...young....I'm done. D:

The Legend of Aido

Comment by darrylayo (not verified) Thu, 04/16/2009 - 23:13

Auuuh, Panel 3 is speaking to me! But I've only ever played the Minish Cap, your futuristic Zelda game sounds like much more fun!

Today's comic was awesome!

Comment by The Philosopher (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 00:44

Today's comic was awesome! All your comics have been pretty awesome actually. Good job staying consistent.

Maws and maws please ^^

Comment by Naktarr (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 05:22

Punes aside, isn't your crazy Raven dude meant to have a maw on the other side of its head/back/body, or am I going mad and have they been normal (uh, ish - normalish) all along but I saw them backwards?

Have I been gallery stalking? Oh, yes... No I just ended up there once, and I remember maws on the back of the bird.
Perhaps it was a distant cousin? Perhaps I'm delusional?
If anyone is offended or worried you're welcome to slap me with a trout.

Nice

Comment by Aperture (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 10:02

Today's comic was great

d... dadboat

Comment by Rai (not verified) Fri, 04/17/2009 - 12:30

Mikael is playing WW.

I'm going to have to insist he call him Dadboat from now on.

I don't trust that bird

Comment by Tricky Dick (not verified) Sat, 04/18/2009 - 17:47

Does anyone else get the feeling that bird perched on poor Yuko's head is smiling like that because he's about to feast upon poor Yuko's head...'cause that's the impression I'm getting.....maybe you guys should put one of those fake owls up there, by which I mean poor Yuko's head.

So, I've been reading the

Comment by Edrik (not verified) Thu, 04/23/2009 - 02:10

So, I've been reading the Mistborn trilogy and OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE VIN. This is probably meaningless to you, but I saw your picture, that clicked in my head, and I felt I should share just in case you knew what the heck I was talking about.

hahahaha! This is exactly

Comment by Aubrey (not verified) Wed, 04/29/2009 - 11:46

hahahaha! This is exactly how I play Windwaker! I usually call him "lionboat thing" and sometimes "goddamn lionboat" and sometimes expletives, but I like "dadboat"! Great comic :D

Alavert

Comment by Mikhail (not verified) Wed, 05/27/2009 - 23:27

Good Day. Thank you, so-so. Help me! Can not find sites on the: Alavert. I found only this - Cheap alavert. Some online drug sites vipps is flexible, although a purchase synthroid medical. Feeling better on synthroid, fda approved human growth hormone, fda remove I stopped feeling better on synthroid taking thyroid hormone and within a couple. Thank you very much :-(. Mikhail from Mauritania.

PUN WARNING

Comment by Lord Tristan (not verified) Tue, 06/16/2009 - 21:59

I believe that that bird is known as a MAW-caw.

I just started reading your

Comment by Korea is Jericho (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 01:21

I just started reading your comics today and I must say this Zelda one is by far my favorite. Not to say that the others haven't been great but this one I can truly contect with because I can't remmeber how many times I've wanted to tell that stupid boat to shove off and mind his own business. Your not even my real dad! Brillant!

Yuko

Comment by everythingisruinedforever!!! (not verified) Mon, 07/20/2009 - 23:31

is pretty cute irl.

Luki sportowe

Comment by luki sklep (not verified) Wed, 12/23/2009 - 12:16

This article is very interesting, keep us posting..

The post is surely an

Comment by Angel Oneill (not verified) Sun, 02/20/2011 - 14:54

The post is surely an informative one. I have learned some new things from the post. I bookmark the site in my pC. Good job!!! Location de voitures a Reims Gare

WWFTW

Comment by nintend0rk (not verified) Tue, 05/17/2011 - 16:35

ILOVEWINDWAKER. its my favorite zelda game besides Twilight Princess. ive played it like 5 times already haha. its soo fun. glad to see another WW fan! xD