dream-supper

dream-supper

Thu, 04/23/2009 - 00:17 by Ananth in response to REM cooking

I've never dreamt of cooking anything, much less cooked it from dream-memory - but Yuko has! When she dreamt of pumpkin and chicken curry, John and I demanded that she make it. It cooked in the crock pot all day, filling the house with dream-smells, and then when evening rolled around we had dream-supper. We ate it out of real bowls with real spoons. On a 1 to 10 Magic scale, it was about an 8.

Phoenix Down shirts are up in the store! Take a look!  For those of you that ordered, we'll be shipping in the next couple of days. Sorry again for the delay - been laid up in bed.

Comments

Do I have to have one?

Comment by Matt (not verified) Wed, 09/23/2009 - 16:37

Yuko, your stew smells fantastic. I decided to make it tonight, and it's making my house smell so good! Something that smells like that can only be delicious! Thanks for the recipe and for the comic. I'm having a lot of fun reading it, and I'm happy to count myself as a fan. Same goes to you too, Ananth :)

must be nice....

Comment by Puck (not verified) Sun, 10/11/2009 - 05:09

I wonder what it's like to have NICE dreams....
>.> My dreams are always SO WEIRD. Longest one took me ten minutes of solid, non-stop rambling at the speed-of-breath to tell, apparently.

And then I forget what they are.

Made the Curry today using

Comment by Jon (not verified) Mon, 05/09/2011 - 22:20

Made the Curry today using Tofu, and the recipe was amazing, put it over sriracha rice and veggies.

I think I messed up, it was

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 06/15/2011 - 19:27

I think I messed up, it was super liquidy when I finished it.

Haha, bengali person here to

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 05/19/2013 - 18:50

Haha, bengali person here to let you know that curry-in-a-bag is nothing compared to actual curry. And that I bought a crock pot yesterday and read your comic today so it oddly connects to my life. I am staring at this electronic pot with confusion on my face.

Love this comic!