yuko's father's glorious return

yuko's father's glorious return

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 22:52 by Conrad in response to except for the cats and her mom

Yuko's father is an interesting dude. I'm pretty sure we could do a comic solely about him. I'm afraid to impart too many interesting stories, though, because I'm sure they would all make awesome comics ... though Yuko would probably object to drawing her father and her brother fighting in her hallway.

With Yuko and Ananth out of town the burden of running the website has fallen on none other than your humble webmaster. Sadly she finished the comics before she left, meaning you don't Conrad Action Comix this week. My apologies. I beg of you to take a look at the contest blog post, though. I have a very good feeling about this. :)

Comments

No Conrad Action Comix?!

Comment by Abe (not verified) Mon, 05/04/2009 - 23:20

I am saddened.

fun contest

Comment by Klu (not verified) Mon, 05/04/2009 - 23:36

oh god this is so fun to play around with!! It's like being a kid all over again.
W00t!

Wordplay!!

Depression and a Contest

Comment by A.L. (not verified) Tue, 05/05/2009 - 01:32

Yuko's dad sure likes to use that reverse logic stuff.Reminds me of my mom :'D.Also the contest is a great idea,laughs shall be had and continue until their return.Sadly I can't think of anything witty to contribute to the contest :/ .

Oh man, if I win this

Comment by MarkyMark (not verified) Tue, 05/05/2009 - 09:38

Oh man, if I win this contest I can finally get a hand-written letter from you guys. MY DREAMS, THEY WILL COME TRUE.

T ... The prize wasn't some

Comment by conrad Tue, 05/05/2009 - 12:51

T ... The prize wasn't some stuff I made up while writing the blog post! Honest!!! y.y

What is it with Dads?

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Tue, 05/05/2009 - 20:41

Good luck to all the people participating in the contest. Unfortunately, I have no funny skills, so I'm sitting this one out.

Over four hundred responses

Comment by Sovy Kurosei (not verified) Wed, 05/06/2009 - 20:29

Over four hundred responses when I checked.

Wow, that is... that is a lot.

Yuko's Dad

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Sun, 07/25/2010 - 11:39

Man, this is totally my favorite comic. I wish we got to see a whole lot more of Yuko's dad. Specifically his dialogue.

maaaan

Comment by Devo (not verified) Sun, 01/22/2012 - 22:38

I wish i had a dad as interesting as yuko's :T