CONYE

CONYE

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 23:19 by Ananth in response to harder better faster stronger

Yuko, John and I were in NYC recently, and when we were done with our business we took an hour to walk around. We went down to St. Marks, and as we were walking past a vendor, I noticed a rack of Kanye West's trademark glasses. Now, a detour: A few weeks ago, while Conrad was gone to Rochester, Yuko took to defacing his 360 avatar once a day ... John and I pitched in, and together we created CONYE, Conrad's ghetto superstar alter-ego. With that in mind, our thought process should be pretty obvious.

Somewhere in Maryland, Conrad felt a great disturbance.

(it was probably a burrito he ate)

Comments

....And then...

Comment by Bryce (not verified) Wed, 05/13/2009 - 23:32

his superstar career took off.

oh geez

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 05/13/2009 - 23:36

that is just wow. Conrad mush have flipped when he turned on the 360 and saw that

This was hardly the worst of

Comment by conrad Wed, 05/13/2009 - 23:51

This was hardly the worst of it. No, I was happy when it became this. It was significantly better than the faux drag queen look John put me in. XD

The Irony Of It

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 01:45

As I was reading this comic,there was a Kanye West song playing in the background on the radio.I have no idea how I managed that,it just happened cause I had it muted for a few minutes before I turned it back on D: .

Also Conye is infinitely more awesome (and less egotisitcal) than Kanye.At least that's how the comic makes him out to be.

@ Conrad - Just don't answer "Yes"

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 02:35

If someone asks if you like fish sticks.

Other than that, I'm not surprised by this turn of events.

AT ALL.

More Hair Colours

Comment by Chris (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 04:28

Hi Ananth,

if you go to the avatar edit screen and keep spining the stick that moves the guys head, eventually the hair icon will spin and you can get unnatural hair colours like green and primary red.

Actually

Comment by Jacob H (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 06:44

As long as you keep the hair part selected, no matter what you do, it will eventually turn to strange colors.
You know its worked when the square spins in a circle.

It will be bright pink for selection purposes, but when you go to change colors, you can really mess about with bright green etc.

On another note, me and a friend messed up my bro's profile for 3 weeks straight... good times...

Pure Gold

Comment by Virtual Bob (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 08:40

Two words: "Boy Band"

Just needs..

Comment by r3v3rend (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 08:57

a voice digitizer, a group of flunkies, and an over developed sense of self worth.

Totally read this wrong

Comment by Briar246 (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 13:34

I don't know if I'm the only one who this happened too but I totally read the "Conye" and "Con-YEAH"

but once I figured it out I assure you hilarity ensured.

CON-YEAH

Comment by JSRadio (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 17:36

It happened to me too.

When everyone was wearing

Comment by Viga (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 13:43

When everyone was wearing them I thought WTF!? Can you even see with them. Plus they look so...ew.

I will never understand trends.

Dude, It Was the 80's

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 20:45

Style trends of the 80's NEVER made sense. Trust me - I was once an citizen of the 80's.

I mean, take neon colored Haiwaiian shirts, orange parachute pants and leg warmers as examples. We wore those in public as normal clothing (I cannot tell you how many times I saw girls wearing leg warmers over their jeans. That's a true WTF? moment there).

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Christian Louboutin Ballerines (not verified) Wed, 07/17/2013 - 18:21

What's up to all, the contents present at this site are actually remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Aha

Comment by Sam (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 15:06

Ha, I see those glasses everywhere here in Maine XD Nice gift you guys!

Also, I never realized that Anath's name was said like that. I always thought it was an-ath.

What is all this like through Kanye Vision?

Comment by Neesee (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 17:13

This and the KANYEFY bookmarklet are just fun. The people of F.A.T. (Free Art & Technology) have dubbed this week Kanye Webst Week. Fun stuff. Like how this comic happened at the same time. Yay coincidence!

WORKS AS ADVERTISED

Comment by conrad Fri, 05/15/2009 - 12:58

WORKS AS ADVERTISED

Pretender!

Comment by Naktarr (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 07:30

I hope Conye wasn't that guy running around on Twitter pretending to be Kanye..... but perhaps my suspicions have been confirmed.

Do you think Yuko could make

Comment by Rafael (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 18:54

Do you think Yuko could make "Con-Ye" a wallpaper?
That would be "fresh" and/or "hip", to the "max".

And then I realized

Comment by MarkShark (not verified) Mon, 05/18/2009 - 12:08

No one in the comic had visible eyes anymore.

WORKS AS ADVERTISED

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 07/01/2009 - 09:50

WORKS AS ADVERTISED

Wow this

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 04/24/2011 - 02:41

beats everything else outside!