pix or it didn't happen

pix or it didn't happen

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 23:23 by Conrad in response to harder better faster stronger

Just so there are no nay-sayers, I provide photographic proof that they did, in fact, buy me these terrible glasses.

showing off my new glasses!!1 on 12seconds.tv

Comments

conradical awwwright

Comment by Louie (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 00:26

conradical

awwwright

Fabulous.

Comment by Pikman (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 00:42

Fabulous.

@Pikman

Comment by Ovi Kintobor (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 02:22

Faaaaaaaaaaaabulous, dahling...
They bring out your eyes.

Fab-fab-fab-fabulous-ous-ous-ous

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 02:33

Supah fre-fre-freaky yow.

/max headroom

(Yes, I spent most of my teen years in the 80s)

Word

Comment by Razor (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 16:23

80's kids represent! XD I liked Max.

Word Up

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 20:41

When I see those glasses, that's the first thing that pops into my mind - Max Headroom.

Then when I think about Max Headroom, I think about how I saw Tron in the movie theater. Which sorta depresses me since it means I R OLDLDLDLDLDLD.

So Ballin'

Comment by Mongrel Warfare (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 06:57

those are so dope.

Theeeey're Baaaaack....

Comment by Farren (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 07:44

Yes, folks the 80's are back. Now all you need is a Hypercolor shirt, a slap bracelet for one wrist, and some of those neon plastic bracelets to link together on the other wrist. Then you'll be totally radical, dude!

To quote Hank Hill, "That

Comment by Virtual Bob (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 08:37

To quote Hank Hill, "That boy ain't right!"

Straight up ballin'

Comment by r3v3rend (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 08:53

Yea pretty much sums it up. My buddy wont go anywhere without those things.
Good acquisition.

I've seen these

Comment by Akion (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 10:28

O.O I saw two kids on a train with a pair exactly like that... Except I have a feeling they really did think it was cool to have them... Am I out of the loop here? Why are these considered cool etc?

I SAY THEE NAY!

Comment by Decad (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 11:26

Those are the most awesome glasses ever to exist in the history of glasses.

wat

Comment by nikki (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 14:03

A couple of friends of mine and I found glasses like these in Claire's (wtf pink walls), but then we discovered they were not big enough to fit our heads. ):

Disappointment galore.

THANK YOU!

Comment by Softspoken (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 14:12

Wow, they look JUST like in the comic. I thought there might be some exaggeration, but... Nope.

So, you've gotta wear those next time you fight crime.

Psh nice...

Comment by Jessie (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 15:30

That's really funny! lol I was talked into buying some lime green ones... they are so hideous! But then again... I kinda like them. XD

YAY LEARNING! :D

Comment by Monica Blake (not verified) Thu, 05/14/2009 - 16:05

I learned two things today:

Glasses can be scary.

And I learned how to pronounce Ananth.

I'd been saying it Anne-aTH

...or something like that.

AND NOW YOU KNOW.

I did that too till I met

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Mon, 05/18/2009 - 19:00

I did that too till I met Hawk (from AG) and Ananth in' 06 at SDCC... after hearing his name pronounced a few times I realized how wrong I was...

However, NOTHING beats the amount of people from AG that used to spell it "Anath" ... or Agatha... that still gets me..

by "people from AG" I mean

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Mon, 05/18/2009 - 19:00

by "people from AG" I mean people on the forums... woops XD

...you have the same jacket

Comment by w1ng740 (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 00:55

...you have the same jacket as the comic conrad too. oh, hehe, the glasses are nice as well.

I'm not kidding when I say

Comment by conrad Fri, 05/15/2009 - 12:59

I'm not kidding when I say the circumstances could not have been more prefect. Also Yuko did a bang-up job of rendering that jacket. In fact, the middle panel is a thing of beauty.

Heh, sounds like a new

Comment by w1ng740 (not verified) Sun, 05/17/2009 - 03:52

Heh, sounds like a new avatar picture in process...Also, get Elvis glasses.

Hehehehe

Comment by Anon.E.Moose. (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 15:22

Out of curiosity do you happen to like fish sticks?

0_o wow...

Comment by Zaida (not verified) Fri, 05/15/2009 - 16:52

that's awesome XD the glasses are a little so-so but its still awesome ^_^............ur cute >_<....:P

Free

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 05/16/2009 - 17:18

We got those glasses for free at a dance at my school.

Wow

Comment by Kasek (not verified) Mon, 05/18/2009 - 22:29

I saw those same glasses at a store yesterday, and I was like "Hey, these are the glasses that Conrad has." And then I thought that I wouldn't mind having them, but I figured they might have been a biiiit much.

i'm really late here, but..

Comment by SorenDiz (not verified) Mon, 01/04/2010 - 16:47

Holy CRAP conye. That's pretty darn awesome O-o
I'd go to his concerts.

Picture

Comment by AbbycatXD (not verified) Fri, 05/27/2011 - 20:16

Please fix the picture! I want to see it!