alien objects

alien objects

Wed, 05/20/2009 - 23:32 by Ananth in response to best left unanswered

If you're relatively new to the comic, I apologize! In the past we've covered Yuko's aversion to girly things. It is touched upon again here - clearly, Yuko is not a makeup kinda gal.

The epilogue to this comic is that George was about to explain why he wanted lipstick, and then I stopped him. I really don't want to know.

Comments

I'm not really a fan of

Comment by Aperture (not verified) Fri, 05/22/2009 - 17:47

I'm not really a fan of girls who wear a lot of make up myself. A little every so often is nice and all, but I'd rather see how you really look rather than how nice you can make yourself look.

Wha...

Comment by Brewington (not verified) Tue, 05/26/2009 - 09:28

But I thought I finally met a girl with natural purple lips... TRICKERY!

the REAL conversation topic

Comment by Charlie. (not verified) Sat, 05/23/2009 - 02:17

I'm gonna have to say that we're gonna need to steer the conversation back to what it needs to be at.

Not whether or not people should/shouldn't love make up, but rather:

WE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD THE TRUE REASON FOR THE NEED OF LIPSTICK HERE.

And I, for one, will not be satisfied until I know.

Revenge......

Comment by Gren (not verified) Sat, 05/23/2009 - 20:16

I would watch ya self man you never know when one day you will wake up in full make up and a dress after one to many suggestions on Yuko wearing something more girly....also if Yuko needs help in this plan I know a guy who knows a guy who sells Kilts ;)

Kilts are ****ing manly.

Comment by Coryjonc (not verified) Sun, 05/24/2009 - 12:18

Kilts are ****ing manly.

Hells yes.

Comment by ThunderGodNick (not verified) Mon, 05/25/2009 - 11:08

Hells yes.

Oh no.

Comment by Sparnonymous (not verified) Mon, 05/25/2009 - 01:33

I think George has gone into hiding or something.

Or he's the one who doesn't want us to know.

ummm...

Comment by yuki-chanthecrazycat (not verified) Mon, 05/25/2009 - 08:40

maybe he was just curious if yuko had lipstick?

There's also the off chance

Comment by ThunderGodNick (not verified) Mon, 05/25/2009 - 11:10

There's also the off chance that he knew that, and asked just wanting to creep Ananth the hell out.

I'm...going to go with that theory for now.

...now I can't stop thinking

Comment by Elkian (not verified) Mon, 06/28/2010 - 20:29

...now I can't stop thinking of that Cheshire smile, ringed in Hooker Red...