AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD

AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD

Mon, 06/15/2009 - 23:16 by Ananth in response to guest comic - I'LL FORM THE LEGS

(If you are commenting and your comment doesn't show up right away, wait about 5 minutes! We're caching in order to handle the rush from Questionable Content. Thanks!)

Hey guys! So here's the first guest comic of the week, written and illustrated by the especially talented Jeph Jacques! It is a thrill having this, since I'm a big fan of Questionable Content and I've been really impressed with how far it - and Jeph - have come along since the comic's inception. I'm a nerd for your comics man!

When he sent this guest strip over I about did a spit-take ... not to say that Yuko and I have ever done this before, but ... well, we have. Also, you should understand that when Jeph draws himself picking Yuko up like a bag of feathers, it is pretty accurate. I think he could probably pick me up like a bag of feathers. And then throw me like one. Probably. But he wouldn't! W-would he?

Thanks a mil Jeph! We will be sure to return the favor in kind.

Oh, and if you've meandered over from QC - welcome! Take a look around, hope you like what you see. :D

In other less exciting news, we added a Project Wonderful ad! It is open to all.

Comments

*groan* Not another awesome

Comment by JMM (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 11:29

*groan*

Not another awesome webcomic! :(

Curse me for clicking that link from QC.

Now I'm reading them and I can't stop! :P
Archives done, now I want more! :P

(You have to understand that I have a total of 19 webcomics that I check every day when I wake up, now including yours :P)

Aww, that's so cute and

Comment by enchantedsleeper (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 11:40

Aww, that's so cute and funny xD I love how Jeph's T-shirt changes slogan every panel.

Stopped in from QC

Comment by Ponzerelli (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 16:06

Followed the link from QC and I'm glad I did! Read the whole archives and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bookmarked!

Win. And lots of it.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 20:39

So I wandered over from QC and I have to say, I've found another online addiction. You guys rock.

Wandered over

Comment by Nanfoodle (not verified) Wed, 06/17/2009 - 22:02

Such a lovely comic! This will be what I read in between xkcd, funny how that works XD

You know...

Comment by Kasek (not verified) Thu, 06/18/2009 - 08:10

When I first read that shirt I thought it said Deathnote. Now I know better xD

I think I've actually met you and Yuko...

Comment by Jonathan (not verified) Thu, 06/18/2009 - 21:45

I'm originally from Buffalo, (moved to Minneapolis last year) and I used to manage a couple of bands from there. Because of that, we traveled to Rochester frequently for shows.

I think I spoke to the two of you briefly in the Bug Jar one night. Sadly, many Bug Jar nights were a blur of Alt-Rock and tequila, so I can't really be sure.

If the two of you remember talking to a 5'11" bald black guy from Buffalo who sounded like a cross between James Earl Jones and Barry White, that was me!

a collection of just how large he is

Comment by Zak (not verified) Sun, 07/12/2009 - 07:52

Does Anybody else notice the

Comment by Kimi-Chan (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 16:30

Does Anybody else notice the words on Jephs shirt changing? O.o Oh and the comic Rules Epicly^^

Randy Newman is God...

Comment by Brian (not verified) Sat, 07/25/2009 - 21:02

Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
'Round here

shirt

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 09/22/2010 - 15:27

LOL his shirt keeps changing XD I find this amusing

EwPodNYqVdSOUqa

Comment by Bainqask (not verified) Sat, 11/27/2010 - 16:27

Book of Shadows, which is used by good witches. , xp - memory.dmp error, [url="http://ol5.memoryteach.com/xp---memory.dmp-error.html"]xp - memory.dmp error[/url], http://ol5.memoryteach.com/xp---memory.dmp-error.html xp - memory.dmp error, =)),

I want ALL of Jephs shirts