A note about orders!

A note about orders!

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 13:54 by Ananth

Hey guys! We are in the complicated process of moving!

This doesn't affect Zoolology preorders, but some of you are ordering things other than the  Zoolology tee from the store - from today (06/26/2009) any orders made will ship within the next 2 weeks, until we get back to normal. Just a little delay ... Sorry about that!

Baaaaagh boxes boxes boxes

Comments

Eesh, moving

Comment by Joe (not verified) Fri, 06/26/2009 - 22:51

Hope everything goes smoothly during the move! Make sure you keep track of any space-man and cowboy figures, those tend to mysteriously dissapear during moves. Or so I've been told.

But at least they just as

Comment by KM (not verified) Sat, 06/27/2009 - 02:48

But at least they just as mysteriously reappear at your new house after the move.

Ooooh, fun!

Comment by Eric Canillas (not verified) Sat, 06/27/2009 - 20:36

Moving is definitely a pain! Oh well.

What's the new place like? Is it better? I sure hope it is.

aww...

Comment by SZ (not verified) Wed, 07/01/2009 - 18:36

I'll miss you guys in Rockville! Not that we actually know each other, but knowing we lived in the same town was bizarrely comforting.

for things that are sold

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Fri, 07/03/2009 - 21:16

for things that are sold out, are they sold out forever? I really liked the button set and the bookmark that's running low on stock

Usually no! Sometimes it

Comment by Ananth Fri, 07/03/2009 - 22:26

Usually no! Sometimes it takes us a little while to restock, though ... but we'll do it as quick as we can!

8D excellent

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Fri, 07/03/2009 - 22:43

8D excellent

OMG SO CUTE

Comment by Mike (not verified) Sun, 07/05/2009 - 15:54

Seriously. Yuko's animals are pretty much the most adorable things ever.

Trumped only by the tiny

Comment by JB (not verified) Tue, 07/07/2009 - 13:45

Trumped only by the tiny balloon hearts floating around Yuko while on the subway. :)

I have to know...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 07/10/2009 - 19:32

So like, are you guys (Yuko and Ananth) dating or what? Cause it looks like you are, and thats great if you are cause you seem like you two make a good couple (from what I seen in the comics at least) but if your not, then thats great too.

Hah! We are. We tend to keep

Comment by Ananth Sat, 07/11/2009 - 01:21

Hah! We are. We tend to keep it out of the comic for the most part because I guess it's personal or something? Also, that subject matter tends to mean walking the line between "aw, that's cute" or "oh barf, get a room".

I also don't think that's what JW is really about? If that makes any sense ...

No no, that makes perfect

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 07/12/2009 - 14:24

No no, that makes perfect sense. In fact, I'm glad you do keep it out, it prevents it from making the comic cheesy. I just noticed that out of the four, you two seem to spend the most time and I just started thinking to myself "Man, how come I dont see Conrad and Yuko kicking it and causing trouble in the streets? With all that time her and Ananth are together you would think they are......hmm?" Haha, well either way, good for you guys, keep up the great work on Johnny Wander and you keep fighting for the dreamers.

Sure, sure...

Comment by Andy (not verified) Sat, 07/11/2009 - 08:16

Oh sure, I move to Gaithersburg just to be closer to ya'll (Well and my girlfriend, psh) and ya'll move away. I see how it is, I feel the love.

Anyways, enjoy the place you are moving to? I think ya'll mentioned it in a previous comic but now I can't remember.

Moving but...

Comment by Bryce (not verified) Thu, 07/16/2009 - 14:01

Are you taking your door with you or do you plan on making a new one?

comicon

Comment by max k (not verified) Mon, 07/20/2009 - 23:35

u guys are gonna be at comicon? hopefully i'll catch you guys wandering around, after checking out Jeph's table.

Any chance?

Comment by Mishie (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 04:43

Any chance you would visit South Africa's comic conventions?

Shoes and Dramatic Moments

Comment by Inkstone (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 15:13

Wait, there's a different way to tie shoes?

I feel very silly right now.

Good luck with the move, those things never go quite to plan. My last one involved a lot of running (don't ask).

I'm not alone!

Comment by pinkpony (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 15:25

This is how I've always tied my shoes too! I could never learn the other way and now it's just habit. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. bunny ear shoe tiers unite!

ha

Comment by max (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 15:25

i tie my shoes that way too.

bunny laces

Comment by Yhu047 (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 15:26

haha I do it too. . .
or just not wear shoes/lace-up shoes

hahahahaha go Anath dont listen to them!

Orders?

Comment by VeroJade (not verified) Tue, 07/21/2009 - 21:41

With the tee-shirt orders, is there an estimated time of arrival? My boyfriend ordered one for me and we were wondering if he put the wrong address (he just moved too) or if they aren't out yet.

I can't wait to get mine! I will have to go in to work early since everyone will want to read it. :D

Since they're preorders, we

Comment by Ananth Tue, 07/21/2009 - 22:22

Since they're preorders, we gave it a 6-8 week shipping period! I think it's been a little under 4 - we'll announce it on the blog as soon as we start shipping.