Welcome QC Readers!

Welcome QC Readers!

Tue, 07/21/2009 - 22:28 by Conrad

Hello both current and new readers!

To deal with the increased traffic from the QC links, we've implemented more intense disk-based caching. As such, the comment counts on the front page might not represent the actual comment counts for a little while, but the blog posts and comments themselves will stay happily up to date.

Thanks all, and enjoy the site! :D

Comments

lovin the comic

Comment by Anonymoose (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 01:54

the comic is awesome! I just finished to read it and I love it, specially the gonta strips, the scape shute and the dried poblano chilis XD. I hope this awesome comic keeps going!

Diggin it

Comment by Brittany (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 07:40

I wandered over from QC, but I'm planning on following this comic for it's lifetime (hopefully it's a long one. :3).

Can't wait to read the next one!

I tie my shoes like that

Comment by Marin (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 08:59

I tie my shoes like that too!
everytime someone notices I always get picked on :p

*Wanders over from

Comment by r0b3rt (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 11:41

*Wanders over from QC*
*Reads entire comic in one sweep*
*Bookmarks*

:D

same here!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 12:24

same here!

woo

Comment by Winlove (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 13:31

this place is pretty cool. bookmark'd

Wandered over from QC as

Comment by awin (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 15:01

Wandered over from QC as well, and really, this is delectable/delightful/delicious/darling and whatever other positive 'd' adjectives you'd like to sub in~~. I just read it all in one go. XD

I never learnt the bunny way of tying my shoelaces. 0_0 Isn't knotting together bunny ears a bit awful?

AND THEY ALL

Comment by Razor (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 17:39

Maaaaaaaaaan that was hysterical. Messed up, but hysterical. XD

qc guest strip...and bunnyz

Comment by that one guy.....from last tuesday (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 17:40

nice werk on the QC strip. I was soo grossed out with the first panel that i almolst stoped reading but then i kept reading and i got the point....excelent use of yelling bird!!
hmm homo eroticism.......you know i didnt get grosed out with the lesbian panal or the robot sex........i might just be a bad person.....

also i totally use the bunny ears XD
don't know any other way!!!

Cats

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:06

I would like you to know that I immensely enjoyed reading the comics on this page. Especially the cats.
Oh gawd, so many cats.

awesome comics you guys are great keep up the good work

Comment by Roy (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:20

yeah just like almost all the guys who wrote here i was readin QC and saw this and i was like why not?, im from mexico and i can say your online comics are so fun and great, i would like to meet you guys, youre awesome and i would say all this is 100%true? are you guys are a couple? XD sorry for too much questions but ill really like to know about about you my fellow comic writers,
well see ya along ill keep an eye on your works

Just

Comment by Duli (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:53

just wanted to say I found your comic awesome- I also wandered from WC- and Thank YOU for all the links to other amazing web comics. Good luck at the SDCC!

Btw, I live in Chile (hope you now where it is located) so you can boast about your comic being read all over the world!.. ah, do you deliver this far South????

comic

Comment by Hilary (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:54

Loved the guest comic with a fiery passion-- keep being awesome. Really wish I could go to the meetup, especially if there will be presents. :P

I just read all the comics

Comment by Becky (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 00:43

I just read all the comics (I am from QC) and I am very impressed! Please keep up the good work! I will be back again and again.

Your comics

Comment by Nicoli (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 04:18

Hey, just stumbled upon your page last week, and had to say that I have thouroughly enjoyed it over and over like a bad movie you can't get enough of (especially the Darwin meets cockfights XD) Thank you so much!
oh and I started AppleGeeks last night, incredibly great considering the first comic I read was MacHall!

Transferred

Comment by artificialignorance (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 10:02

I love how the webcomics people are like one big invisible hilarious family. I started off on Penny Arcade which I found by googling Ender's Game, then followed over to Sam&Fuzzy which led to QC which led here. Anyhoo, you guys are awesome.
Also I found your store page--is that you guys wearing the t-shirts? I hope so, I was curious what you guys really looked like.

Yet another QH person.

Comment by Bane Falcon (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 17:31

Hey, at least we didn't crash your server... lol Had that happen a few different times from out WAAAAGH of fanbase.

And, yes. Start to finish, one sitting, yet again. -_- I have an addiction.

*continues clicking at the "next" button*

....Anyone else planning on building a time machine, just so we can get tomorrow's webcomic fixes today?

It may be worth pointing out

Comment by Noc (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 22:46

It may be worth pointing out that "Intense Disk-Based Caching" involves locking the server in a room with Jack Bauer until it relinquishes the required information for periodic storage.

The reason comment counts are delayed a bit is because the server needs to spend some time huddling traumatized in a corner before it can resume functioning as normal. There's currently a motion in the Senate to ban this and other unethical I.T. practices, but proponents of the practice insist that it's necessary - failing to do so may cost thousands of American citizens WHOLE MINUTES of inconvenience.

Wandered over from QC...

Comment by 2$Chow (not verified) Mon, 07/27/2009 - 16:23

...and was immediately compelled to go through your archives. Goodness. I am so jealous of your life. And your skillz. Keep it up!

From QC

Comment by Nikki (not verified) Mon, 07/27/2009 - 17:04

Gosh I love QC, it leads me to so many amazing comics
(such as this one) :D
I've read everything so far, can't wait for more!

from QC as in QUÉBEC

Comment by Olivier (not verified) Tue, 07/28/2009 - 18:28

during a sec there i thought there was a big canadian fanbase with this site, oh well, i had 4.5secs of joy.

lol actualy i started here

Comment by Nowhere (not verified) Wed, 07/29/2009 - 15:36

lol actualy i started here and started checking our QC because of that guest comic a while back.

Do you want to watch X-Men First Class full movie online?

Comment by Huppousabow (not verified) Tue, 05/31/2011 - 19:54

Hey guys,

Do you want to watch X-Men First Class online free? It is not released yet but you can watch it already!

Click here to watch X-Men First Class online