SDCC!

SDCC!

Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:35 by Ananth in response to goin' to SDCC!

Okay, so, to reiterate the last post and today's comic, we're having a JW meetup at SDCC from 1-2 PM on Sunday. There's info in the sidebar there. We're meeting directly outside the convention center building, between the Fedex and the Starbucks:

We also had a guest comic over at QC, if you missed it!

I think with that, we're off! We are wiped and we have to get up pretty early tomorrow for some errands before heading out to the airport. Have a good weekend guys and gals! See you next week! <3

Comments

Awesome

Comment by JSRadio (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:47

I'll see you guys there!
Just hope I can find it ok.

I hope you have a safe trip

Comment by Meister Jazz (not verified) Wed, 07/22/2009 - 23:58

I hope you have a safe trip to the other coast, and a fun time at SDCC, and a safe return. Wish I could be there.

I. WILL BE THERE. DARK ASIAN

Comment by Winlove (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 00:12

I. WILL BE THERE. DARK ASIAN DUDE WITH GLASSES. NAMED WINLOVE.

SDCC

Comment by Kyle (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 02:09

So pissed that i'm missing it this year! I live in SD! I have work! Why???

Sweet

Comment by K.A. (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 03:03

Awesome, I'm going right after that cartoon voices panel. Hope I can find the place okay. By any chance are you guys gonna have any merchandise or prints? I just want someone cool you guys could sign

I will not be there, but

Comment by Tozetre (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 04:01

I will not be there, but after seeing how majestic Ananth looks astride his lion/bear/thing, I wish I was.

AW MAN. I want awesome

Comment by Jude (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 05:30

AW MAN. I want awesome presents. :(

But no, instead the only present I get is being woken up by a silverfish running along my arm. D8 THIS PRESENT SUCKS.

You should come to Seattle

Comment by Darth (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 08:01

You should come to Seattle Comic Con...someday...it doesn't have to be the annual Sakura-Con, but I'm SURE that there are other conventions that I've never figured out when and where are going on.

I just discovered you through QC.

Comment by WoodenTron (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 09:27

And I'm happy. Those who arrive should be happy to get presents period! Any present from you would be an AWESOME present :D

You make me laugh.

Silly Rabbit ear tying person.

Silly Insect Lover who hates squirrels.

I NEED MOAR NOW!

Devastated

Comment by h.flynn (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 09:54

but... but i wanted to come. i wanted to come and see everyone. D:

SDCC!!

Comment by Pupsqueak (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 09:58

Maaaaan... Why can't I live on the coast? Nothing happens in the midwest... HAVE FUN GUYS!

Wicked, wish I could make

Comment by Kyon (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 10:14

Wicked, wish I could make it. Have fun.
Also the Maw and Bear mounts work great for this.

Sad

Comment by Ryan Kennedy (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 10:41

I'm leaving Sunday morning sux cause i woulda loved to meet you guys. At least i'll see Ananth at the applegeeks signing

Have a good time!

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 11:43

Someday I want to go to SDCC if only to be part of the general mayhem. Have loads of fun!

Ananth, you've got the...lion/bear thing. Now all you need is the POWERSTACHE XD

DAMMIT

Comment by Sonic (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 12:57

DAMMIT. If this were Otakon or something I would be alright because it would be simply too far away. But this is in San Diego. I live in LA. It's killing me because a 3 hour drive is something I can't afford right now. STUPID GAS WITH YOUR STUPID PRICES!!!!!!!

Instead / In addition

Comment by coffeeatteatime (not verified) Thu, 07/23/2009 - 14:39

You should come to Connecticon. Because then I will get to meet you. Which would be cool. Because you are cool.

/rant

sad face

Comment by arkz (not verified) Fri, 07/24/2009 - 01:29

and this is the year i couldnt afford comic con, stupid car breaking on me

B....Bidoof?! :B

Comment by Lizzer (not verified) Fri, 07/24/2009 - 10:56

B....Bidoof?!

:B

Damnit

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 07/25/2009 - 04:53

Who wants to help me relocate Britain? Someone grab the east coast and push. Grab Ireland on the way past, we'll make a day of it.

At The Convention

Comment by DeadPixlz (not verified) Sat, 07/25/2009 - 10:44

You guys were totally cool!

I happened to randomly find you guys on the show floor, and I'm still looking forward to meeting up on Sunday.

Also, don't feel bad about the presents, for they were awesome!
My only regret is not having you sign the postcard I got from you.

Hopefully that will be remedied come Sunday.

No Fair!

Comment by Ilera (not verified) Sat, 07/25/2009 - 17:46

This is so not fair so many of my favorite webcomic artists are going to be a comic con I live like an hour away, and yet could not get tickets due to having to spend all my money on plane tickets to a funeral. >_<.

Coolbeans

Comment by Fluzz (not verified) Sun, 07/26/2009 - 15:24

Are you guys coming to the Toronto comic con in August?

Uhh...

Comment by Vysard (not verified) Mon, 07/27/2009 - 17:21

This isn't about the con, but what in the heck is Yuko riding? It is a bird mostly composed of mouth. And has monkey feet.

...I'm scared. D:

Cool

Comment by Ryan Kennedy (not verified) Mon, 07/27/2009 - 19:53

It was awesome to see you guys at Comic-Con so happy I found you! Thanks for the sketch Yuko! Your way cuter than you draw lol. And Ananth's cool with his signature hat..

Where were you??? T_T

Comment by yeah, Eric, yeah (not verified) Mon, 07/27/2009 - 22:51

Where were you??? T_T My life was fail at Comic-Con between the Fedex and Starbucks in Hall D from 1-2pm

;*(