sorry John we are jerks

sorry John we are jerks

Thu, 08/27/2009 - 10:10 by Ananth in response to we make a nice gradient

H-Hey guys! So we have internet again, that's cool. Actually, funny thing about that ... we got all hooked up, and everyone was really excited, and then 2 hours in, one by one, we all admitted that we had caught up on work e-mails and exhausted the entertainment value of the internet. We ended up doing other things like reading books and talking to each other, which I know sounds crazy, but please believe me when I say it is true. We also went to bed, which sounds even crazier and you don't have to believe me if you don't want to.

I think our ethnicities are mostly obvious, Yuko does a good job with that.

Ahaha, and to clear us of wrongdoing, John told us it was okay to put the last part in - he actually lives down the street from us, and comes over so often we gave him a key. He laughed! You gotta believe me!

Comments

Banana

Comment by rejectedlogic (not verified) Tue, 09/01/2009 - 10:42

4!

Up-to-date D:

Comment by Myke (not verified) Tue, 09/01/2009 - 14:51

I hate this part. Now that I've done trawling the archives, I have to wait for updates like the common people.
(also; aaaaaa I feel lost in a sea of comments)

Yeah, this one garnished a

Comment by conrad Tue, 09/01/2009 - 15:04

Yeah, this one garnished a lot of comments. I was pleasantly surprised! :D

I always thought that Ananth

Comment by ChaosAptom (not verified) Wed, 09/02/2009 - 04:19

I always thought that Ananth has an arabic background and Hawk an indian *shrugs*, misunderstandings happen, I guess...

its not uncommon

Comment by fernee (not verified) Mon, 09/28/2009 - 14:03

actually is normal to confuse latin people with indian and arabic people

im mexican, and the peolpe from india that i have meet have really close skin and hair color to mexican, there are few differences, but they are most notorious to people that are from any of this two backgrounds

i went once to canada, and i used to hang out with latin people, an arabic guy joined our group, more that once i spoke to him in spanish because i forgot that he was not latin, he really looked like one

What is...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 10/13/2009 - 16:14

What is Ananth's last name anyways? Or anybody's last name in the comics?

Captain planet

Comment by Alexz (not verified) Thu, 04/28/2011 - 18:09

lol I remember that show XD
"Captain planet! He's our hero, he's gunna bring pollution down to Zero!"