Something Amazing: Multicultural Rangers Theme Song!!!

So you all might remember a few comics back we did a comic about how our apartment is almost comedically diverse now. Well, reader and musician Samm Neiland certainly saw it, and in passing told us he was going to write a song for it.

With that, I present to you perhaps the best thing you will experience this week: the Multicultural Rangers Theme Song!

This content requires Flash to play. Please download or enable Flash to view.

Here's a direct download link for the song, and a link to Samm Neiland's website. I definitely encourage you all to check his stuff out; Samm is a bang up guy who does some incredible work. Thanks again, Samm!! :D

Comments

Metal

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 09/07/2009 - 21:44

The multicultural rangers are pretty metal.

Nice job! What would be the

Comment by MrEmperor (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 04:04

Nice job! What would be the name of the bad guys though? They also get name you know...

Or it could be some sort of League of Racists in the same style of the League of Super Villains that the JLA fought in the cartoons.

Wow, love the song, great

Comment by Klonoa (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 11:05

Wow, love the song, great work Samm. The ending was hilarious though. Poor John, he is just.... yeah.

W0000t

Comment by Razor (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 12:03

Theme song is made of win! =D

*sings* "Yuko is internet famous..."

Oh yeh

Comment by A.L. (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 15:58

That's the single most awesome thing I've heard all week.I tip my hat to your talent dude.

:D

Comment by sacava (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 18:28

That. Is. Amazing.

Multicultural Rangers

Comment by Moniqueka (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 20:21

This is going on my mp3 asap!

"Except for John he's just...*sigh* yeah!...awkward."

mademyday. roflmao or should I say ROFLOPE!!!11

Awesome job Samm Neiland!

Alter Egos

Comment by MentalUproar (not verified) Tue, 09/08/2009 - 22:57

Am I to assume you and your roomates will have superhero alter-egos now?

Cereal Munchies

Comment by MzMeg (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 00:29

Is anybody else totally waiting for the cereal commercials that are bound to come after a saturday morning cartoon theme?... Or is it just me? Either way, I need some fruity pebbles. Thanks Samm (for cereal nostalgia and a fun song)!

Great song...one catch though

Comment by Ithil (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 01:26

That song is going to be stuck in my head for days now. Blasted catchy theme tunes.

I'm so proud of him *tear*

Comment by Bento (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 01:46

It's always weird to see friends in other places. Dammit, Sam, stop being fans of the same webcomics! ;)
I'd boast about him more, but I'll leave you guys with this: he's as awesome as you think, and more.

o.o

Comment by Samm Neiland (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 01:56

Well, now I want to know who this is! Creepy stalker! D:

too funny

Comment by Jon (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 05:37

Fantastic song, and there should totally be a music video to go along with it. I'll be humming that at work all day now.

Haha this totally made my

Comment by Raika (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 13:09

Haha this totally made my day! Maybe you guys should do an animated intro for JW or something with this song.

Heck maybe I'll do it...

Multicultural Rangers!

Comment by Robbie (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 21:50

"Together they'll over come the forces evil with their gradient power!"

That truly is awesome!

Samm, If I Ever Have An Anime Show

Comment by McClaud (not verified) Wed, 09/09/2009 - 23:47

I'm contracting you for the music.

You are one bad-ass musician. Seriously.

xD

Comment by Samm Neiland (not verified) Thu, 09/10/2009 - 03:09

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. You'll know how to reach me :P

Made of Win

Comment by Kim W (not verified) Thu, 09/10/2009 - 04:17

Oh yeah, made of win.
XD

Now let's see. . .

Comment by Arcc (not verified) Thu, 09/10/2009 - 11:14

In the magical world of saturday morning cartoons, you can pretty much determine all the characters' personality quirks from a song like this.

Expect Yuko's being "internet famous" to be elevated movie-star status. Expect an entire episode devoted to Conrad losing his shades and needing to get a new pair. And Mike will at at least one point be forced to choose between saving the rest of the team and a plate of shrimp, thus learning the true meaning of friendship.

I'd absolutely watch this. Gradient Power!

Oh my goodness, this is

Comment by conrad Thu, 09/10/2009 - 13:46

Oh my goodness, this is easily the best comment we've yet had on the site.

Ah, I'm sure there's been

Comment by Arcc (not verified) Thu, 09/10/2009 - 23:56

Ah, I'm sure there's been far better material on here. (Besides, if you run with the lowest common denominator in cartoon plot stereotypes, isn't that a bit contradictory somehow?)

Hmm...

Comment by Steve (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 01:56

It seems very unlikely that any episode revolving around myself would be a fan favorite.

Debatable!

Comment by Samm Neiland (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 02:13

Not if the Episode were like a Space Channel 5 type thing where everyone dances in unison during the big battle to stop the evil menace attacking our fair heroes :D

ZOUNDS!

Comment by Steve (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 12:44

"Steve! Quick! You must make the whole world dance in order to save it!"

Yeah, I guess I can see where that would be great. That song would be a cause for nostalgia for decades. Walking to the mailbox for a living, here I come!

I choose...!

Comment by Daniel (not verified) Wed, 09/23/2009 - 21:50

The Shrimp.
Sorry, if it's a plate of shrimp, it'll win anyday.

Best thing

Comment by Shew (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 00:23

Best thing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rockband network.

Comment by cypress (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 00:28

when the beta for rockband network comes out, send this in please!

Comment by conrad Fri, 09/11/2009 - 08:26

THIS.

The guitar part was

Comment by Dayuse (not verified) Fri, 09/11/2009 - 07:24

The guitar part was definitely key.

Happy 100th you guys! It's

Comment by XariusVolerah (not verified) Sun, 09/13/2009 - 20:43

Happy 100th you guys! It's looking great!

Awesome

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 09/16/2009 - 23:50

This song was awesome, totally going straight on my zune (yes i use a zune. Made my day. A story arc bout this would be intresting...

New Reader

Comment by Julio (not verified) Thu, 09/17/2009 - 21:38

Im a new reader love the comic, I love the personal touch to it. I think the Multicultural Rangers song is friggin amazing and i'm excited bout following the webcomic!

Beautiful *sniff*

Comment by Daniel (not verified) Wed, 09/23/2009 - 21:42

The song. It is so epic.
I genuinly shed a tear of joy.

I...think I just fell in

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 10/04/2009 - 14:37

I...think I just fell in love...

This is the kind of music I want to spend my life writing.

-hums theme song-

Comment by Emily (not verified) Sat, 10/10/2009 - 15:56

Someone needs to make a show opening to go with this. Best Saturday morning cartoon ever. :3

AWESOME!

Comment by Grace Jones (not verified) Thu, 01/21/2010 - 22:05

That is so cool! you totally need to get out there and play!

Multi-cultural rangers.....

HOLY CRAP, I was trying so

Comment by Sybil (not verified) Sat, 10/02/2010 - 23:29

HOLY CRAP, I was trying so hard to stop myself from laughing. xD Most epic song everrrr.

Your song

Comment by Yu Huo (not verified) Tue, 05/03/2011 - 19:51

I know my comment is meaningless, but your song is FREAKIN' AWESOME. Shall I add some exclamation points to that?