JOOOOOHN, Maw figurine news

JOOOOOHN, Maw figurine news

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:15 by Ananth in response to but you don't live with us anymore

This isn't entirely true; John used Conrad's empty room as his office for a couple of weeks, and he's here on an almost daily basis. But ... John sometimes comes over and does our dishes, which, while awesome, also makes us all feel very very guilty.

News about the Maw figurine! First: Final product photos are up on Patchtogether! Second: As you can see by the slightly altered ad on the right, preorders for the Maw end on the 25th. After that I'm not quite sure what happens (very professional of me, I know), but it'll probably become more difficult to get ahold of them. What I'm saying is that if you want to guarantee that you get your hands on one, you probably want to order before the 25th of October.

Oh, I've done a redesign of the website. ;) I'm almost ready to pass it over to Conrad to implement - it's a lot cleaner and sleeker than what's going on now, I'm really happy with it.

Comments

Glad we could help!

Comment by Ananth Thu, 10/15/2009 - 11:15

Glad we could help!

I love the maw. I love the

Comment by XURIK (not verified) Wed, 10/14/2009 - 20:17

I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw. I love the maw.
*O*

I do the same thing but

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 10/14/2009 - 20:59

I do the same thing but instead of doing dishes i fold clothes XD
I go to my friends' places and start folding. They are used to it now but in the beginning they would tell me i didn't have to.
I always have to. I do. I have to or else it will be there wrinkled and I will think about all day and night o_O

Hahahahah! Oman, John's

Comment by Rayna (not verified) Wed, 10/14/2009 - 23:13

Hahahahah! Oman, John's insistence on doing the dishes reminds me of me, only he's a lot more "forceful". XD My friends usually end up literally dragging me outta the kitchen while I yell at them. <3

Seems familiar

Comment by Kristi (not verified) Thu, 10/15/2009 - 06:22

I had a friend once who when ever he was stressed out or depressed or ticked off about something, would come over to my apartment and do the dishes and vacuum. It was odd but it calmed him down. I used to do my dishes daily before he started doing that, once he started washing them I started to do them once a week just in case. This was mostly because if there were no dishes to do he would start hunting for other things to clean.

Cleaning=therapy

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 10/15/2009 - 13:19

My mom does this. If the rest of her world is out of control, well darnit she can at least control how clean the house is.

One of my coworkers does this, too. We know she's working through some big project when she starts taking stuff out to the recycling bin.

My friend is a packrat

Comment by Tigergulp (not verified) Thu, 10/15/2009 - 08:42

Yeah I have that cleaning problem too. Except at home. If I get the urge, its about once a month--as long as I can find my books, I don't care. As for my friend, I'm scared to move anything because I may spook a giant spider if I do, or get attacked by underwear come to life. >_<

Why are bachelors so disgusting??

THEY ARE WILDCATS IN THE

Comment by Ananth Thu, 10/15/2009 - 11:16

THEY ARE WILDCATS IN THE SAVANNAH

(wait I don't think that geographically makes sense)

The world may never know

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 10/15/2009 - 13:25

I recently got married, but I can't tell you the times I walked into my hubby's house while we were dating (he roomed with two other guys) and went, "What is that SMELL??" Then I usually thought about it for a minute and said, "No, wait, don't tell me, I probably don't want to know." =0

John is cute! I want a tall

Comment by me :) (not verified) Mon, 12/21/2009 - 19:32

John is cute!
I want a tall mildly ornery white boy to come to my dishes. ;D

John and the dishes.

Comment by HaruhiFan (not verified) Fri, 10/26/2012 - 10:18

I do the same thing. A couple of years ago I lived in Michigan and met my best friend Sam. I went over to her house all the time on the weekends and when ever I went over there I did there dishes (which were alot). Sam and Sam's mom would say that I didn't have to do them but I always did the same thing as John. I would say "No" and get back to work.