Maw Jack-o-Lantern!

Maw Jack-o-Lantern!

Sat, 10/31/2009 - 13:22 by Ananth in response to all sorts of gooblins and goblins

Wh-whoa!! Reader Carl sent in this photo of the awesome Maw Jack-o'-Lantern he made for Halloween! Our minds were blown this morning.

Which reminds me, the Maw preorders are still open for some reason?? I don't know! But if you want to sneak in a last minute order before they really are closed, now's the time! Just click that handy image on the sidebar - the image that is now lying. For shame. ):

Comments

I must be weird

Comment by SBKT (not verified) Sat, 10/31/2009 - 14:43

When I looked at the tongue on the pumpkin, phallic imagery appeared in my head. I am awful.

So awesome

Comment by Kr-Alecs (not verified) Sat, 10/31/2009 - 14:55

Great pumpkin! The Maw truly brings the spirit of Halloween to Johnny Wander.

Yowza!

Comment by Elizabeth B (not verified) Sat, 10/31/2009 - 15:52

That's awesome indeed. Carl rocks like a rocking thing.

I totally thought about

Comment by Kyon (not verified) Sun, 11/01/2009 - 22:09

I totally thought about doing that! but decided to make soup with the pumpkin like it was bought for. On a good note the soup was amazing. As is your Maw jack-o-lantern.

You creations are addicting.

Comment by Zehnoda (not verified) Mon, 11/02/2009 - 08:47

You creations are addicting. I keep finding my self using Lology in my writing. You have no idea how many time I spelled ideolology.

Typos

Comment by Zehnoda (not verified) Mon, 11/02/2009 - 12:29

Just finished a research paper, my grammatical capacitor was drained.

Okay, apparently this

Comment by conrad Mon, 11/02/2009 - 20:30

Okay, apparently this pumpkin is 4.5" tall. WTF???

That's tiny and makes the

Comment by Kyon (not verified) Tue, 11/03/2009 - 13:12

That's tiny and makes the carving that much more amazing.

Yum

Comment by Rowan (not verified) Tue, 11/03/2009 - 01:13

If you're experimenting with breads, I highly recommend banana bread. It is delicious.^^

Dressin snazzy!

Comment by Softspoken (not verified) Tue, 11/03/2009 - 19:34

So, did John wear a costume at all for halloween?

Hahaha, he put on some thick

Comment by Ananth Tue, 11/03/2009 - 19:57

Hahaha, he put on some thick glasses and became Ira Glass, host of This American Life.

Hey!

Comment by hepatitis c natural treatment (not verified) Fri, 01/14/2011 - 06:44

I was very happy that I found this website. I wanted to thank you for this great information!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it and I have bookmarked your website to check out the new stuff you post down the road.

The coffee-spitting avatar

Comment by Cathy (not verified) Tue, 11/03/2009 - 23:40

The coffee-spitting avatar is very appropriate for this post.

Maw on the brain

Comment by Rain (not verified) Sun, 11/08/2009 - 12:07

I definitely had a dream that involved Maw plushies. You should make some. It would be epic.

That's friggin' beautiful.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/11/2009 - 12:08

That's friggin' beautiful. Wow.

It's a Mawk-o-lantern, you

Comment by Allison (not verified) Fri, 11/13/2009 - 03:41

It's a Mawk-o-lantern, you mean!

Rad!

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Percy (not verified) Sat, 07/13/2013 - 11:41

However, taking a Dieting Juices Fruit And Vegetable pill usually does not lead to sustained weight
loss or I just can'tseem to find the time to write on. Weight reduction meals like olives, avocados, nuts, and frozen dinners can make your head spin! However, in addition to these physiological factors, some misunderstandings and habits in dieting juices fruit and vegetable can also lead to iron-deficiency anemia.

In response to Allison

Comment by shinoyamaguchi (not verified) Sat, 11/14/2009 - 22:53

You mean a "Maw-o-"LOL"tern, don't you?