Damn, late!

Damn, late!

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 00:53 by Ananth in response to Death's Notebook 2

Poor Death ... pining away over Cecilia. This particular journal entry takes place after their first date but before their happy reunion. One day we'll do a proper comic storyline, but in the meantime - please enjoy Death's embarrassing poetry about and doodles of Cecilia.

Sorry that the comic is up late - we're still hitting deadlines pretty hard. Luckily we'll have something to show for it - and to show you guys - in a few weeks. Actually we're working on a couple of things that we can't talk about quite yet. ): Frustrating!

There are still some Mawzantine Crest tees left in the store! And we've added more stock of Girl with the Skeleton Hand pinsets.

Comments

Pretty women do weird things

Comment by Joe (not verified) Wed, 11/18/2009 - 23:52

Pretty women do weird things to a man's motor skills.

some things

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/19/2009 - 00:21

"- celestial body?" lol

I just noticed that Death completes his pinstriped suit + pocket square look with a pair of converse. Snappy!

You know, I really like Death in general. He's a very endearing character. Would love to know some of his backstory -- his family and formative years, how he got into the business, all that.

Death is a Doctor Who

Comment by Kita (not verified) Thu, 11/19/2009 - 09:33

Death is a Doctor Who lookalike. <3 Love.

A couple of people have said

Comment by Ananth Thu, 11/19/2009 - 12:05

A couple of people have said this ... It was unintentional! Glad people are so charmed by it though. :)

Oh my goodness! He is the

Comment by Rayna (not verified) Fri, 11/20/2009 - 22:13

Oh my goodness! He is the most adorable, dapper gentleman I've ever seen. And those shoes with those clothes? Very classy. :Db

ooohhh boy

Comment by Celia (not verified) Sun, 11/22/2009 - 15:54

I just can't get over seeing my own name in print somewhere! It's not a common name ya' know!!??

Kinda freak'n me out... o.O'

Also: While reading comments, I've found the spelling of Cecilia seems to be a continually changing thing. ha-funny =D

Death is Cute

Comment by Melissa (not verified) Thu, 11/26/2009 - 17:07

Your smile is the sun
Your eyes the moon
My heart is the Earth
Revolving around you

musica!

Comment by AutumnDevi (not verified) Sat, 11/28/2009 - 13:39

Hey! i just recently found this comic, and already I love it! Are you guys at all familiar with the band Ludo? Something about this style and the comics with Death and Cecilia makes me think you'd like them, especially their rock opera, Broken Bride. Its a love story....with time travel and zombies.
: )

Awwwww. x] Cute.

Comment by Sybil (not verified) Sun, 10/03/2010 - 00:16

Awwwww. x] Cute.

The Doctor

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 05/07/2011 - 01:35

Pinstripe suit.
Converses.
I'mma seeing a Doctor Who reference even if it's not intended.

Poor Death. He's so cute.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 09/01/2011 - 17:41

Poor Death. He's so cute. Switch around the ah, celestial bodies and the rest is easy:
Your smile is the sun