This is our life right now

This is our life right now

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 16:13 by Ananth in response to full-contact comics

We're still working on that thing - if all goes well we'll have something to show for it in early December. Anyway, this has been our life for the past 2 weeks! Nothing but comics!

COMICS 4 LYFE

Yuko wears elbow-pads when she works because she has bursitis in both of her elbows - luckily she seems to have stumbled onto an okay solution. Speaking of solutions, my power cord stopped working and started smoking this morning, so Conrad rigged this (I have a proper new adapter arriving tomorrow):

Sometimes you just gotta hit a deadline!

Comments

oh noes!

Comment by Soren Diz (not verified) Wed, 11/25/2009 - 14:17

no no no! bad bursitis!
leave our providers of lulz alone!
D:
make sure not to get hurt anymore yuko!
and also, conrad is repeatedly blowing my nerd-sense.
wooo tech ghetto fixes woo!

You guys have the most interesting lives

Comment by Robert V Aldrich (not verified) Wed, 11/25/2009 - 14:53

I'm starting to think Yuko should cosplay as Alita from Battle Angel. At least once.

Also, Conrad needs to cosplay as MacGyver.

... I'd never thought of

Comment by Ananth Wed, 11/25/2009 - 20:50

... I'd never thought of that, but yes. Yes she does!! Rob you are a genius.

ALSO YES ... all it takes is a mullet!!

My grandmother was looking

Comment by Jessica Wiley (not verified) Wed, 11/25/2009 - 15:57

My grandmother was looking over my shoulder. She mentioned that your contraption looked very unsafe, and though she doesn't know you personally, she doesn't think its the wisest idea.

Just thought I'd share

XD

ROFLLMAS

Comment by Dorje (not verified) Wed, 11/25/2009 - 16:01

@ inventive solution to all to common problem

*gasp* That is the best fix I have ever seen to a burning mac charger. I had one burn myself and work in a building that uses a very large number of MacBooks (and their related charger cable issues). One even exploded (well a minor pop).

Apples chargers are by far the worst part of their design to the point that they are majorly flawed. They run hot. The connection point is weak and deteriorates under that heat. I've even seen the basic small plug part come apart.

Don't get me wrong I love my Macs, but someone needs to dope slap the design team that settled on the current setup and rebuild them to last.

omg. seeing that set up.

Comment by Nyxity (not verified) Wed, 11/25/2009 - 17:31

omg.

seeing that set up. it's amazing!

conrad has officially become my new hero.

...Oh.

Comment by ix (not verified) Thu, 11/26/2009 - 17:43

Aaaand suddenly that chronic elbow pain I get after drawing begins to make sense.

Oops.

Bursitis

Comment by Alexie (not verified) Thu, 11/26/2009 - 18:47

Massage therapy always helps with Bursitis.
I hope she feels better soon. It can be UBER painful.

On a total geek note: Is

Comment by McKavian (not verified) Sat, 07/10/2010 - 14:26

On a total geek note: Is that a kingston data traveler USB I see?

Seriously

Comment by Arun (not verified) Tue, 08/24/2010 - 01:29

You guys are an inspiration.

Brilliant plan having the

Comment by o-Owl (not verified) Wed, 10/06/2010 - 20:40

Brilliant plan having the fire extinguisher right there and great job with the jury rigging