PaleontoLOLgy shirts are here!!

PaleontoLOLgy shirts are here!!

Tue, 12/08/2009 - 21:41 by Ananth in response to delilah and the basilisk 3

Hey guys! Here's page 3 - that Basilisk has certainly taken a shine to Delilah!

Oh! The PaleontoLOLgy tees are in the store right now!! And we also got totes! They all glow in the dark and look so so good! We're so thrilled with how the print came out:

The photos we have up now don't quite do them justice. We're waiting till John has a moment to do proper store images, but we figured it would be dumb to make you guys wait. Oh, also to note: we've created a special Prints Holiday Gift Pack that contains all 3 prints, a Cat Fight bookmark, and 3 stickers for a discounted price.

Also, I should mention that the webcomics holiday fundraiser is selling postcards. We did a card for the collection last year - you can take a look over at the site

See you guys Thursday!

Comments

I'm loving this comic so far!!!

Comment by bluecheshirecat (not verified) Tue, 12/08/2009 - 22:03

This is wonderful! The basilisk is absolutely ADORABLE! (Also - I did some fanart for you guys~ http://fav.me/d2f12au ) The characters are way too fun to draw, I did a page or so of little doodles of them in class a few days ago~

damn it, now I need to get

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Tue, 12/08/2009 - 23:02

damn it, now I need to get this shirt too XD *asking for it for christmas*

Comment by supersamurai (not verified) Tue, 12/08/2009 - 23:55

YESSSSS
YYYYYYYYYES
YEEEEEEEES

::buy::

TOTES M'GOATS...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 00:19

... an expression not used nearly enough

Sold Out Already??

Comment by Phoenix (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 01:05

Any chance of getting a size small for women? Or do I have to wait until a reprint happens (if a reprint happens)?

Sorry ... we'll definitely

Comment by Ananth Wed, 12/09/2009 - 01:36

Sorry ... we'll definitely be reprinting it (probably soon) but for the time being they're sold out. :/

I'm glad that there's a

Comment by Jeremy (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 23:11

I'm glad that there's a shirt now but I wish there was a hooded sweatshirt also available. Nothing like laughing prehistoric beasts to keep, both your body and your soul, warm.

Ahhh

Comment by Salome (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 01:10

So, would a mythLOLogy shirt design come into existence anytime soon? Maybe?

Not sure! Maybe if we can

Comment by Ananth Wed, 12/09/2009 - 01:35

Not sure! Maybe if we can somehow top PaleontoLOLgy, but so far we don't have any plans, sorry!

A BascLOLisk? A LOLviathan?

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 06:33

A BascLOLisk? A LOLviathan?

Heh, lets not forget the

Comment by Cowdog (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 06:52

Heh, lets not forget the one-eyed CycLOLps.

maybe even some ROFLnaroke

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 10:49

maybe even some ROFLnaroke to get some Norse in there?
(yea I'm not very good at this game XD)

Do you perhaps mean

Comment by Joe (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 13:17

Do you perhaps mean RagnaLOLk?
I'm not sure how you'd represent that on a shirt, though.
Maybe they should go with LOLki.

Oh-um...

Comment by Salome (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 11:12

It's nothing to apologize about, really! Just an honest query. D:
Er, anyways, the PaleontoLOLgy design looks great! Keep up the marvelous work, whether it be about mythical creatures that laugh out loud or not. ;)

My shirts

Comment by JSRadio (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 02:19

I got the Zoololgy and some other shirt yesterday in the mail. I knew that it was from you guys because it had that stamp. My parents took it and hid it for Christmas. Made me sad.

OMG....

Comment by Kittymaverick (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 05:28

That glow-in-the-dark features is such an awesome idea!...8D

...However, looking at my current financial status and X'mas list....I'll have to wait to get it...*sigh*

Kwaaa, she's so cute! (And

Comment by Patrick (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 08:44

Kwaaa, she's so cute! (And the baselisk to!) Love it!

HEY! :D

Comment by Kit (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 09:28

Did you find the black hole yet? :D

Aww, will you guys be

Comment by Lisa (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 09:40

Aww, will you guys be getting any more 2x/3x shirts in? I was hoping to order right when they came out but missed it!

Oh I'm sorry! Yeah, we'll

Comment by Ananth Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:21

Oh I'm sorry! Yeah, we'll order a few more! :) Can't say as to when they'll arrive, though. :/ Quick as we can!

I love this story, I mean,

Comment by S. (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 09:54

I love this story, I mean, I've never wanted to cuddle a basilisk until now.

bassies

Comment by JaguarJax (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 10:46

maybe Delilah's not even blind... maybe shades are just protection from bassies' petrifying stares?

I'm just wishing so, cuz I'd take one for a pet! at least if it looks like that one.

take that, bully dog

well... i think she is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 09:59

well... i think she is blind.... or not.... still the most confusing thing ever

Pbbbbltt!

Comment by Razor (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 12:25

"Hoi, wha'd you do to my dog?"

Nuthin he didn't deserve! =P

(double negative I know but it's true)

I dunno

Comment by Joe (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 13:21

I dunno, I feel kinda bad for Refrigerator. What if Roast Beefy's just a bad owner?

Permanance

Comment by Softspoken (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 16:57

Personally I just want to know how permanant this petrification is.

Once the mandrakes mature

Comment by DJ (not verified) Wed, 12/09/2009 - 20:19

Once the mandrakes mature someone will make an antidote.

True

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 14:13

You know what they say, a dog is as vicious as he's trained to be...I can imagine if the petrification is ever reversed Refrig is going to run away going "Arr! Arr! Arr!" XD

He'll never mess with basilisks (or little blind girls) again!

Oh my God, the shirts are

Comment by Rayna (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 01:52

Oh my God, the shirts are already sold out. This is ridiculous in an awesome kinda way.

Yeah, our minds are blown

Comment by Ananth Thu, 12/10/2009 - 13:19

Yeah, our minds are blown ... I thought I ordered too many this time around. I just reordered them today.

This is one of those good

Comment by Chris D. (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 20:08

This is one of those good times to be wrong as a seller of awesome things. The downside is that you have to reassure those not fortunate enough to hit the first release with a timely reprinting.

I'm hoping for more, I got mine, but I gots to get some for others!

Ah...sold out so soon @.@

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 05:02

The zoolology shirt is awesome, got quite a few positive comments while wearing it on the way to classes on the campus. Hopefully you guys will have more paleontololgy shirts available soon, was planning to get two and give one to roommate for Christmas >.> The glow in the dark skeleton is a brilliant idea.

Is the bully (and I assume

Comment by Robert V Aldrich (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 09:04

Is the bully (and I assume everyone else) British?

Yeah, I think so ... it just

Comment by Ananth Thu, 12/10/2009 - 13:16

Yeah, I think so ... it just felt right for this one!

Not a complaint; just an observation

Comment by Robert V Aldrich (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 21:20

I think it fits nicely. For some reason, it makes Delilah even more endearing.

next, we need

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 10:18

next, we need scientoLOLgy.... crap, if only any of that would work. e-meter, thetans, xemu... crap.

But it's already

Comment by Ananth Thu, 12/10/2009 - 13:19

But it's already ScientoLOLgy!

Zing!

Oh SNAP!

Comment by Joe (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 15:40

buuuurn

Dang

Comment by N (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 10:37

Men's large is already sold out. :(

Sorry! I thought I was going

Comment by Ananth Thu, 12/10/2009 - 13:18

Sorry! I thought I was going out on a limb and ordering a lot, but apparently I was mistaken ... we just ordered a new batch, so they ought to arrive soon-ish.

It's ok

Comment by N (not verified) Fri, 12/11/2009 - 12:36

I'm glad I got the first shirt really, and this one looks awesome. So I can wait a little longer.

He's a little... DENSE, eh?

Comment by StephenB (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 12:42

Haha, to me the 9th panel doesn't look like "puppy" is waking up as much as it's making a "I DISAPPROVE" face. xD
Roast Beef's (almost) perpetual smile reminds me of a lil' (British?) George. xD

(also i will continue to make bad puns from now on)

Expression

Comment by Softspoken (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 15:21

Or a "What. You want something? Out with it." expression. Y'know, when someone is trying to sleep and they just want you to go away?

Also, just noticed that this comic is also tagged with "Grievous Bodily Harm". Along with the comic where Yuko gets her arm lopped off by a subway-train door. I'm not sure if this increases or decreases the odds for those petrified.

Haha, ordered my shirt the

Comment by Katie (not verified) Thu, 12/10/2009 - 16:19

Haha, ordered my shirt the other day ;)
Hopefully my luck wil be in and I can have it in time for non school uniform day a few weeks from now. I cant wait!

Damnit! I already have the

Comment by Ralf (not verified) Fri, 12/11/2009 - 07:13

Damnit!

I already have the Zoolology shirt and I definitely need this one as well. Hope you're able to offer the Men's medium shirt again soon. It probably won't be here before christmas anyway but nevertheless i do need that one.

Regards from Germany

Hehararhugahahaha!

Comment by Gleevee (not verified) Tue, 12/22/2009 - 01:30

Now if this isn't the most brilliant thing I've ever seen in my life. The basilisk is ADORABLE, and so is the little blind girl!

~ Da Gleevee

Reprint?

Comment by Toxey (not verified) Mon, 12/05/2011 - 20:14

I would love to buy one of these shirts, if you ever decide to reprint. Very fun!