IMPORTANT: All new orders will ship after the New Year!

Hey guys and gals! Yuko and are leaving for the holidays and unfortunately we won't have access to our stock while we're gone! This means that the earliest we can guarantee the shipment of any new orders is after January 1st! I'm editing the shipping time on all items in the store as well, so the information will be uniform.

Happy holidays guys! Hope you all have a great one!

Comments

Comment by Minato (not verified) Sun, 12/20/2009 - 13:07

Early Happy Holidays to both of you~~! Hope you have a great time :)

And to you! :D Have a great

Comment by Ananth Sun, 12/20/2009 - 13:09

And to you! :D Have a great holiday!

Drops to knees

Comment by Cheri (not verified) Mon, 12/21/2009 - 15:13

Drops to knees
Reaches hands towards the heavens

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Not really. =]
Enjoy your holiday.

Enjoy yoursleves.

Comment by Gleevee (not verified) Tue, 12/22/2009 - 01:36

Hope you guys have a good Christmas! Treat yourselves well, and remember to... .Have fun, I guess. There's not much else I can do to say more. D:

~Da Gleevee

Merry Christmas, Hey are you

Comment by John I.G. (not verified) Tue, 12/29/2009 - 17:59

Merry Christmas, Hey are you guys ever going to do a reprinting of the glow-in-the-dark paleontolology shirt?

For sure! It's already in

Comment by Ananth Tue, 12/29/2009 - 18:27

For sure! It's already in the works. ;) We'll announce it on the site!

I did the same thing with moles...

Comment by Sam W. (not verified) Wed, 12/30/2009 - 10:13

This is very cute <33333 Love Yuko's expressions xD

In a house I used to live in, we had moles. They get into our trash bag a lot, so I made it my mission to catch them. Caught on in a caramel popcorn can, felt very accomplished xD

I caught a baby mouse that

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/30/2009 - 12:48

I caught a baby mouse that looked similar, and it was pretty dang zippy. I think maybe your mouse is also 5% lead.

D'awwww

Comment by Sally (not verified) Wed, 12/30/2009 - 14:32

Name him Jerry and make him your pet!

Happy new year guys, eat collard greens for good luck. :D

happy holidays

Comment by axanaheartless (not verified) Thu, 12/31/2009 - 01:08

you people guys do great comics:D hope you and everyone eles have a great new year and whatever holiday comes next >w<
kyu

I would have eaten it... I

Comment by Myk (not verified) Thu, 12/31/2009 - 13:43

I would have eaten it... I mean I'm glad it's safe and sound <333 Happy New Year!!!

Panel 2

Comment by Sally (not verified) Thu, 12/31/2009 - 13:45

I like how you drew the cats in panel two, Miss Ota. That's cute, I giggled when i saw it.

Happy new year to you and Ananth

Wizard loves samiches

Comment by Evan (not verified) Thu, 12/31/2009 - 14:46

My favorite is the dinosaur wizard with a sandwich. How much will the ink tests be? I looked for them in the store but didn't see them.

They're not up yet -- in the

Comment by Ananth Thu, 12/31/2009 - 16:02

They're not up yet -- in the next week or two.

Sadly...

Comment by Natasha (not verified) Fri, 01/01/2010 - 00:02

Don't mean to bring you down, but sadly, the little mousey probably passed away. ;-; I found one that looked pretty much identical to that one, a field mouse, after my cat got it's mommy.

Despite my best attempts, he died of dehydration because he just wouldn't suckle from the multiple things I offered him. (Damp piece of cloth, syringe, Q-tip, ect.) Passed away rather quickly, just over the course of 8 hours, maybe a little less.

Hopefully your little dude got lucky. Nice of you though.

orange peeling

Comment by David Kingaby (not verified) Tue, 01/05/2010 - 18:23

i totally do that too :P

SEE ALSO: peel a line around the middle, then before you connect it pop off the ends AND IT MAKES AN ELEPHANT LOLOLOLOL

...cute...

Comment by Sora (not verified) Wed, 05/05/2010 - 01:17

i have 2 pet mice, left over from a science project...
i think they're the most adorable creatures on the face of this planet and several others.
love the comic about it, i couldn't stop laughing-now my family thinks i'm completely nuts.

Baby mouse

Comment by Chrisherself (not verified) Fri, 06/04/2010 - 13:20

I breed mice. Speculations are correct, that is a baby mouse, probably around 3 weeks old. From his appearance and posture in the photo you can tell he's really sick and weak. That's probably why he was so docile :) Although little guys who get to this state usually don't make it, sadly.

Aww!

Comment by supajupa (not verified) Fri, 12/03/2010 - 15:06

It *IS* a baby! Probably no more than a week old, in fact!

Sadly, it probably died out in nature all by itself. It probably came up to you and into the jar because it hadn't learned to be afraid of people yet. How sad you couldn't have kept it as a pet! Poor dear.

Moustrap

Comment by Kabanzai (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 07:04

Best Mousetrap is the Electric Dewatt mouse trap setup..
Quick, clean, and while lethal, alot less cruel than a glue or spring trap.