There is no escape

There is no escape

Thu, 01/21/2010 - 19:11 by Ananth in response to the johnisms continue

Hey guys and gals! John is full of johnisms, and we endeavour to share as many of them as we can with you.

Hee hee

Let me just say, thank you all for sharing your pet stories! It's going to take me a day or two to catch up on all of them, but we think it's really cool that you guys all took so much time on your stories. Stories, we like 'em.

The newest original in the store is the sleepy kraken! Ugh, it's so adorable. Click here or below to hit the store:

The eBay auction will go up tomorrow, in a separate post! Proceeds from the next one go to the Red Cross for Haiti.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

if you switch back and forth

Comment by Megan (not verified) Tue, 01/26/2010 - 02:28

if you switch back and forth between the store and the main site, you get this cool effect of the maw grin appearing and disappearing from the background crows' chests.

yeah i have no life.

Hahaha no way I'm doing it

Comment by Ananth Tue, 01/26/2010 - 11:09

Hahaha no way I'm doing it now it's totally awesome

VERY BELATED QUESTION

Comment by zonneschijn (not verified) Fri, 09/24/2010 - 12:02

Hi guys I am rereading the comic! Inspired to do so by WarRock's particularly endearing post attached to the new song. :3

ANYWAY the question that popped up in my head as I read this was: Why doesn't Ananth ride in the back with Yuko?

OMFGSQUID!!!!!!! *really

Comment by Brett (not verified) Tue, 10/05/2010 - 19:07

OMFGSQUID!!!!!!! *really loves squids for some reason >> *

Day=Made.

Comment by Eliza A (not verified) Sat, 02/19/2011 - 02:38

No one can understand my deep felt love for 'Johnisms'.

I very much want to meet

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 12/13/2011 - 01:48

I very much want to meet John.

I've had mild tinnitus for

Comment by Garnett (not verified) Mon, 08/20/2012 - 15:40

I've had mild tinnitus for years but lately it really is been acquiring worse. I talked to my medical doctor (gp) about it and he shrugged and said there's absolutely nothing to accomplish about it. Still I see ads and such about it now and then. Is it all nonsense or are there truly thing that will aid?. Garnett