New eBay auction - all proceeds go to the Red Cross for Haiti!

Hey everyone - I ran a little late setting this up, but here's the eBay auction for the new full-color original:

Yuko did this one specifically for Haiti - all proceeds go to the Red Cross (it's all official through eBay, thank you to everyone who gave us advice on how to do that!). The original is really pretty, and the scan doesn't do it justice - a lot of detail and richness in the colors. And it's for a good cause!

Comments

hehe

Comment by PenInHand (not verified) Thu, 01/28/2010 - 14:42

I bet your apartment looks like a jungle. ^^

I had a cat like that since

Comment by cypress (not verified) Tue, 02/02/2010 - 15:40

I had a cat like that since i was around 6. sadly had to be put to sleep a few years ago. Although she still had an attitude, she was the most hug-able animal ever.

OMG!!! BEST CAT EVER!!!!

Comment by Bettina Marie (not verified) Tue, 02/02/2010 - 15:42

OMG!!! BEST CAT EVER!!!! XD

Am jealous as I'd LOVE to be able to do that to my cats...but yea...no such luck >,<

and CONGRATS on the kitty by the way!!! SOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!! XD you are QUITE lucky to have such a wonderful lil ball of fuzzy and I can tell she's going to really REALLY fit in QUITE well! XD LOL

Ee!

Comment by Aido Wed, 02/03/2010 - 23:00

We were able to bring the cat home today!  Hilariously, they got his gender wrong when I talked to them on Saturday-- it's actually a boy, not a girl.  But he's a total sweetie lap cat.  I think he's going to work out great here! :D

Black Cats

Comment by A Personant (not verified) Wed, 02/03/2010 - 00:50

I've grown up with at least two black cats all my life. Over time, of course, they've ran away or such. But we always find some weird twist of fate to get a new one, even if we didn't purposely mean to get another cat. I currently have Train and Scone-- Which are the two weirdest cats I've ever had, and believe me, I've had alot. (We currently have five; We had 8 at one point in time.)

One thing I've noticed that really parts black cats from other cats is the fact that they're extremely good hunters, so if you're afraid of spiders in the house, they're your best friend. I've also noticed that black cats don't usually walk up to you and ask for your attention, and some most of them usually get annoyed if you try to huggle it. So this personality of a black cat is very rare. I highly suggest you get it. There's no question. Take this from a crazy cat lady.

E-Kitty

Comment by Lily (not verified) Wed, 02/03/2010 - 10:21

aww, E sounds wonderful! And the picture up on LJ of her was adorable! Congrats, guys! Makes me want a cat again!!

Awwww

Comment by Razor (not verified) Wed, 02/03/2010 - 13:08

We recently acquired an older black cat after its owner passed away, and she really is a different sort of cat. Maybe it's just her age (12), but picking her up is out of the question (Unless you do it a certain way...then it's okay with her). She doesn't like to have her tail messed with, either. My tabby is the only one who could probably endure what your cat does; she's very huggy! (one of the reasons I got her--she snuggled right into my arms at the shelter) Tai (black) loves to chase Izzy (tabby)--she used to be very quiet with her elderly owner but not any more! =D

Congrats on the new kitty! =D Oh, and the little basilisk/hippogriff/dinobird is adorable! *warble*

Red Cross donations

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 02/03/2010 - 21:03

Such a sham, they aren't guaranteed to go to Haiti. Red Cross donates money to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who needs money at the moment.

callie eats feathers OH MAN

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/04/2010 - 00:08

Really awesome story--I feel like Yuko's art has soared to new heights. :D But what's worse: the fact that the maw is now a symbol of horror and terrible things, or the fact that I still think it is Very Cute.

Fallen...?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 02/07/2010 - 15:54

Love the hourlies. I was looking to see what happened to "Fallen" and I ran across this site.

So, what DID happen to Fallen?

what does meta mean?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/08/2010 - 16:47

what does meta mean?

Self-reflexive.

Comment by Aido Tue, 02/09/2010 - 16:36

Self-reflexive.

I'm so glad I'm not the only

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/07/2011 - 00:31

I'm so glad I'm not the only person to use the word " mackin' " when talking about romance jank. Whenever I use it around here e'rybody thinks I'm crazy.

What is the point of this

Comment by Annavi (not verified) Sat, 12/31/2011 - 16:46

What is the point of this webcomic?