Cat photos!

Cat photos!

Thu, 02/11/2010 - 14:18 by Ananth in response to well I guess conrad is home

Yup, Conrad's home. He travels a lot for work, but when you hear things like this around the apartment it's a safe bet that there's a Conrad around and involved.

[EDIT: I think it's not viewable outside the States, weird! People tell me Google caching allows one to view it. Failing that, you can at least check out this FULL preview over at Techland] [EDIT 2: Yuko wants me to add, Callie WILL be published in an anthology from Dark Horse! We'll post info when we have it] I mentioned this last time, but it's my duty to repeat - the high res version of Callie Eats Feathers is up! You'll see our comic on the right - just click the link to bring ours up. :)

Someone in the comments last time pointed out that we were holding out on you - totally not our intention! Here are some photos of the cat. :D

John took this one (check out his Flickr, lots of awesome stuff)! Cat is a little suspicious of the lens on John's D-SLR.

What is he looking at ... ? It's food. He thinks it's food, anyway.

I think he wants us to kiss his paw in the photo on the right? You ain't no king, cat!

Nap time!

I hope those are satisfactory! He still doesn't have a name yet, because naming a cat is apparently pretty hard. Cat is currently wandering around the apartment, doing his daily cat things.

That's all for now! I'll be posting originals a little later on today so that more folks can have an opportunity to pick one up if they desire. :) We got some comments and e-mails requesting something to that effect, so this is us totally listening!

Comments

Name Ideas

Comment by Sally (not verified) Wed, 02/17/2010 - 12:46

Hi guys, these are just name ideas for you. I hope you like them:

1. Shadow
2. Chiller (since he appears very chill in the photos)
3. Green Day (I noticed his eyes are uber green, not to mention that I'm listening to the band at the moment :D)
4. Maw!!! Call him Maw! :D
5. If you guys are Star Wars freaks you could name him something like Sith or Sidious.

(I think Maw is my favorite...)

Aw

Comment by Anzeti (not verified) Wed, 02/17/2010 - 14:01

He looks just like my kitty except mine has more goldenish eyes. I wrestled with names for ages before settling on Loki for my black cat and Eris for my creamsicle orange one. They certainly do those names justice...

Toothpaste in Eye

Comment by Kat (not verified) Tue, 02/23/2010 - 16:16

Happens to me all the time. Somehow when I spit it out after brushing, I get some in my eye.

Everyone I live with thinks I'm crazy, but it seriously does happen!

Kitty!!

Comment by CrimsonFangs (not verified) Mon, 04/26/2010 - 21:42

He looks exactly like my old cat, Dog... ;_; Exaaactlyyyy. <3<3<3 Mum gave him awaaay. But, he's gorgeous. <3

Kitty!!

Comment by CrimsonFangs (not verified) Mon, 04/26/2010 - 21:42

oh jeez i want a cat SOOO

Comment by Dani (not verified) Tue, 10/19/2010 - 18:14

oh jeez i want a cat SOOO bad X<

ive done that. also cute cat!

Comment by nintend0rk (not verified) Thu, 05/19/2011 - 18:42

hahaha ive gotten toothpaste in my eye before. if you flick your wrist too much while putting it on the toothbrush it sometimes flies up. it hurts sooo baaad haha.

awww kitty is so cutee! :3

Ah. Why are you guys so

Comment by Jabber W. (not verified) Thu, 06/30/2011 - 12:52

Ah. Why are you guys so awesome? I only have two hours before I have to go to work, and I was going to play Fallout3. But no, I found this webcomic and now I cannot stop. "Ohhhhhh. Just one more paaaaaage!" And twenty pages later I'm like "Shit! It's almost 2 o'clock! Fallout! Just one more page." Rinse and repeat. I think I've laughed at almost every comic I've read. Everyone in them is awesome. I like the way you draw, too. So, you know, good job all around.

Cool!

Comment by Certified Translations (not verified) Sun, 10/23/2011 - 17:58

It really catches my interest. It feels me like I am the one who writes this article and not the blogger at all. By the time I'm almost finish reading, I am expecting more sentences you just read but it finds me out that am nearer to the end. I am very much excited you just read new article from this page.

I named my cat Cat (or

Comment by Ninjat_126 (not verified) Sun, 10/30/2011 - 09:03

I named my cat Cat (or alternatively, Kat). And I am afraid she is cuter than yours. Not as purry though.

meizitang strong version

Comment by meizitang strong version (not verified) Thu, 05/02/2013 - 22:11

I've go through in other assessments, that persons have lost pounds with out diet and exercise, but I sense a great deal of better now that I am performing exercises and seeing dramatic results. It is keeping me motivated and focused.