1 2 3 Go

1 2 3 Go

Thu, 03/18/2010 - 19:33 by Ananth in response to ladies only

Yuko's got a tradition of making corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's day, and this year we had Jisuk over. We tend to warn people about Rook's skittishness, but sometimes it's unnecessary! Rook knows what's up.

I'm under a deadline so I sadly have to make this quick, but Puppy the Basilisk totes are up!

I got Arkham Horror yesterday! We're going to crack it open this weekend and I'll probably talk a little about it next week.

Oh, and we'll be at I-Con on Long Island next weekend - we'll be bringing merch with us and we'll have a table! Come by and say hi. :)

Comments

Same here! Wow...that's

Comment by Chelsea (not verified) Tue, 03/23/2010 - 01:54

Same here! Wow...that's going to be hard adjusting to.

I know, what?!

Comment by Lela (not verified) Tue, 03/23/2010 - 23:15

It never even occurred to me that Jisuk could be a girl! My mind is warping.

Dang, am i the only person

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/29/2011 - 00:18

Dang, am i the only person who was surprised for the complete opposite reason? i always kinda knew Jisuk was a girl since her name is a pretty feminine for a Korean name... i was more confused in the beginning when i first saw Jisuk's self portraits and avatars, but this just confirms it.

It's cool! She's

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/24/2010 - 05:29

It's cool! She's androgynous-like...
Bad-ass.

It's nice having a name that

Comment by Malak (not verified) Wed, 03/24/2010 - 05:31

It's nice having a name that could really be for a boy or a girl. Makes life fun, especially on the internet.

OMG

Comment by Jake (not verified) Sat, 03/27/2010 - 17:59

My black male kitty is super afraid of people too >> People that come over don't even usually know I HAVE a cat >< This comic reminded me of him.

Hello there, I could not see

Comment by Garden Table Link Swap (not verified) Thu, 05/20/2010 - 11:40

Hello there, I could not see any way to email you, and so I really hope that you see this comment. I own a website covering garden tables, and thought you would like to exchange links with me. I have entered my email address in case you choose to get in touch. Thank you.