John you're the best

John you're the best

Thu, 04/08/2010 - 16:06 by Ananth in response to nothing personal

I couldn't make this up even if I wanted to.

This weekend is MoCCA! We don't have a table this year, but we will be circulating, so flag us down and say hello if you like! We don't bite at all, I promise. :) Additionally, Yuko will be at Drink and Draw Like a Lady on Friday night, so ladies can catch her there as well!

The tee I designed for Oni Press was on sale at Wondercon last weekend, which was pretty cool. I've been told it was sighted on G4TV at some point afterwards. It's a limited edition, but there were some left over and I believe they're going online at some point. Best bet there is to check Oni Press' website - and if you're a twitter kid, follow them at @onipress for their most frequent updates. Just don't ask me how to get 'em!

Oh, Conrad's rolling on JW 2.0 - I am getting occasional updates yelled to me from down the hall, it is like Twitter but real life.

Oh, we're going to do a reprint of either Zoolology or Phoenix Down, it looks like - chime in if you'd rather one over the other, thanks!

That's all for us, see you next week - or maybe this weekend! ;)

Comments

MoCCA!!!!

Comment by Carlos (not verified) Sun, 04/11/2010 - 19:31

awesome meeting all yall, wish we could have hung out more (had to get back to NoVA early for work). Hope the rest of MoCCA was great for you guys... and gals!

ZooLOLogy please :)

Comment by Allison (not verified) Mon, 04/12/2010 - 20:20

ZooLOLogy please :)

Zoolology!

Comment by Tawny (not verified) Tue, 04/13/2010 - 02:30

Oh please please please zoololgy!

Can I vote both? Because I

Comment by Pupsquek (not verified) Tue, 04/13/2010 - 11:07

Can I vote both? Because I like them both and I can't decide. :(

Featuring the Baseball Cap Logo...

Comment by Ceylon (not verified) Tue, 04/13/2010 - 12:23

Ananthintosh computers. Coming soon to a Mac store near you.

: DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment by MineTruly (not verified) Wed, 04/14/2010 - 09:05

Johnisms give me so much glee.

zoolology!! :D

Comment by Alcedine (not verified) Wed, 04/14/2010 - 10:28

tho from the comments it sounds like you could sell the heck out of both of them! :)

zoolology!! :D

Comment by Alcedine (not verified) Wed, 04/14/2010 - 10:29

Oh John.

Comment by Mossi (not verified) Tue, 04/20/2010 - 00:52

I woke up my roomates laughing at this.
I look forward to John comics, he's my favorite. Then comes Rook. Sorry Yuko/Ananth, they steal the show.

Hey, Cyclops can do that. I

Comment by Julia (not verified) Wed, 05/05/2010 - 20:30

Hey, Cyclops can do that.

I wish I could buy your tees, and bags, and other stuff you sell, but I'm from Brazil and got no money D:

Awesome.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 05/19/2010 - 22:04

It's pages like these that make me wish that I could meet John :)

The Men Who Stare at Webcomic-ers...

Comment by Eliza A (not verified) Sun, 02/20/2011 - 10:10

John is both amazing and terrifying, all in one neat (and also tall and looming) package.

He is very much made of win.

great to be here

Comment by Bill Evans (not verified) Mon, 08/01/2011 - 13:55

Hello all. I just found this forum and wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and interacting with you all.

The male version of me

Comment by Christine (not verified) Tue, 11/15/2011 - 02:13

This is actually exactly what I say on a regular basis before staring at people. I also know a really tall guy named Jon. (slight spelling difference but it doesn't matter.)

Anyway, love the comic!

I know this if off topic but

Comment by Hugo Kuhn (not verified) Thu, 05/24/2012 - 12:16

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hugo Kuhn