TCAF!

TCAF!

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 18:43 by Ananth in response to pony cop

GUYS we've participated in this little comics collection called Pony Rock where the theme is - you guessed it - ponies. It's about 28 pages, and we'll be selling it at TCAF - more info up in today's update. We'll have very limited copies available, so if you want one be sure to grab it quickly!

You can find us on the SECOND FLOOR, here's a look (click through for a bigger version)

Again, we're upstairs on the second floor! We'll have lots of stuff, including Pony Rock, tees, a couple of Maw figurines and more.

Comments

Will there be a sequel with

Comment by Shirtguy (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 18:57

Will there be a sequel with the pony being a noir PI who uses only his quadruple Hooves of Justice to get the job done?

Omigod YES And thanks for

Comment by Chilipop (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 19:08

Omigod YES
And thanks for the map for the directionally disinclined
I'll be paying you guys a visit come Saturday :)

Can it be saturday

Comment by Carlos (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 19:17

Can it be saturday yet?

Cant honestly wait :) :D ^_^

-this is the geek weekend to end all weekends if you ask me :D:D

You seem to know everyone awesome

Comment by Tom (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 19:32

You seem to know everyone awesome - Svetlana Chmakova, Brian Lee O'Malley, Jeph Jaques, it's brilliant!
Is there any chance you'd be able to send that book overseas? to, say...Australia?

Pony Cop

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 19:45

You guys wouldn't happen to be fans of Axe Cop would you?

Axe Cop

Comment by Devi (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 11:47

He will CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF! ._.

Pony Cop is the spin-off.

Comment by Fraoch (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 16:14

Pony Cop is the spin-off. The pony is the Axe Cop's former boss XD

I too was thinking Ax cop

Comment by Nor (not verified) Sun, 05/09/2010 - 01:07

I too was thinking Ax cop when I saw this comic.

You seem to know everyone awesome

Comment by Tom (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 19:50

:D awesome

Comment by Anii (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 20:26

muaha! I shall be there to support my friend Phil McAndrew and will def. swing by to see the ponies!! Good luck JW gang!

Oh hells yes I'm going to be

Comment by Yubi Shines (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 20:26

Oh hells yes I'm going to be there.

This weekend is going to be AWESOME.

*cries*

Comment by Krysl (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 20:43

I want one...but I can'ts has cuz I live far, far away...in Canada

...but TCAF's IN Canada

Comment by A real Canadian (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 20:55

but but but but... either that's a poor joke,
or you didn't here that Toronto is IN Canada.
You know like... the most important part of it?

I mean, why else would all these super-awesome people congregate here? ;D

They probably mean the other

Comment by Lisa G (not verified) Sat, 05/08/2010 - 02:00

They probably mean the other side of Canada. We are a rather vast country after all. My friends went to Cuba in January and were joking about how the flight from Toronto to Cuba was a shorter distance than to fly to Vancouver.

As for the event, I am very excited! Can't wait to let loose my comic-geek self in the morning.

For anyone who is in the city visiting this weekend, or anyone looking for another artsy event, check out the ENTER OCAD event at the Ontario College of Art & Design! It's a grad show set up around the entire building to showcase the work of the 2010 graduates! (located at 100 McCaul Street).

Agh!

Comment by Alli (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 21:27

Noooo! I'd love to read the adventures of Cop and his BFF pony! Why must I be incapable of flying? I want to go!

Pony Cop on CBS

Comment by Lynxreign (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 22:17

Man, I used to love that show. It wasn't on long, but it was great!

Pony...

Comment by Hikki536 (not verified) Thu, 05/06/2010 - 23:04

... reminds me of Kate Beaton's Fat Pony from Hark! A Vagrant.

Yes I was thinking of that

Comment by mieulium (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 20:41

Yes I was thinking of that too........

Hah the cop part spices it

Comment by CoverBoy (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 04:15

Hah the cop part spices it up nicely.
btw is Svetlana happen to be from Bulgaria, its a very common name here?

TCAF

Comment by Anna (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 07:52

Can't wait! See you tomorrow! (...but will you see me? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun)

meh...

Comment by djSARS (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 12:05

I wish I went to ROFLcon...Toronto's too far from my college T.T

Pony Cop Looks Familiar

Comment by Gnome (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 13:09

Pony Cop looks awesome.

Reminds me of Axe Cop: http://axecop.com/index.php/

Pony Cop

Comment by Andrew (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 18:19

This needs to be on TV.

.....I would watch it, that should count for something. :)

Have fun at TCAF! I wish it wasn't so far away... :(

Best Johnny Wander

Comment by darryl in a barrel (not verified) Fri, 05/07/2010 - 20:00

You dudes are alright in my book.

*BUT I STILL WANT BOTH OF YOUR BADGES ON MY DESK BY MONDAY!*

Pony Noise

Comment by Softspoken (not verified) Sat, 05/08/2010 - 02:19

For some reason, I can only read that "eee" as the typical dolphin noise. It fits for the cute level though.

I'd so watch a PonyCop series

Comment by Sue Anne (not verified) Sat, 05/08/2010 - 09:58

That was epic.Simply epic. The adventures of Pony and Cop are an inspiration to us all!

Seriously though,my sis and I couldn't stop laughing.This is just so geniunely funny! Say,is there any way to read PonyCop online since there's no way I'd be able to go to TCAF?

I found Ananth's clone!

Comment by Ananth's Canadian Clone (not verified) Sat, 05/08/2010 - 21:07

I went to TCAF today to meet Yuko and Ananth, and I ended up meeting him and his clone!

Yuko got kinda confused too.
(but they're all awesome regardless!) xD

Redirecting misplaced comment

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Sun, 05/09/2010 - 00:48

Oh god, I would SO read Ponycop. The pony 'eeee'ing at the end totally sold me.

Also, COMICS BY SVETLANA? ;3; I want ooooone

Cop... Conrad?

Comment by John B. (not verified) Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:55

Is it me or is the cop a burly mustache version of Conrad? eh? eh?

hey! i totally saw you guys

Comment by Heather L. (not verified) Mon, 05/10/2010 - 00:28

hey! i totally saw you guys at TCAF! AND i said hi! AND i bought stuff! cause stuff is awesome. :D keep up the awesome!

Attention to detail is great

Comment by Bellar (not verified) Mon, 05/10/2010 - 06:14

He he, awesome comic as always. If the cop's badge says PO PO like I think it does, things really reach a whole new level of awesome in the third panel.

You got it BACKWARDS, guys!

Comment by Garbles (not verified) Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:00

Together, they should be COPPONY, so then when they burst into a mob boss's restaurant he can be all like

"Looks like we've got... Coppony."

i love the t-shirt i bought

Comment by sharmie (not verified) Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:42

i love the t-shirt i bought from you guys at tcaf! all my friends are jealous of the glowy-ness and the dinos! i wore it on TCAF day 2 and people asked me where i got it... i pointed them over to you! :)

it was wonderful to meet you, hope you guys have some rest now! :D

Pony Rock was awesome!

Comment by Shankar (not verified) Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:55

I loved Pony Rock, it was just so awesome. Oh, and TK Labus is a cool person, though sorry I didn't return to the table, I totally forgot over the sarlacc-like growling of my stomach.

I wish I could've bought one of those maws, I told you they would sell!

The pony's face

Comment by SBKT (not verified) Tue, 05/11/2010 - 08:47

That face... And the "eee" line.

For some reason, when an animal is using a speech bubble and it's all lower case, no punctuation... It's just cute/funny/cool. I literally awesomefaced in joy every time I looked at it.

agreed

Comment by soren (not verified) Tue, 05/11/2010 - 15:29

exact same feeling as SBKT above me
also, this would likely be an epic movie.
you guys should negotiate rights to it o3o

PONY COP= BEST BUDDY COP

Comment by Shantal (not verified) Tue, 05/11/2010 - 23:05

PONY COP= BEST BUDDY COP COMEDY.
EVER.

Awesome

Comment by fluxfox (not verified) Wed, 05/12/2010 - 00:22

It was awesome to meet you guys,

Next time I will get there early so I can get a T in my size before they run out :P

Hope to see you at next years tcaf.

homepage correct

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 05/12/2010 - 00:23

^

TCAF!!!!

Comment by Remowilleatyou (not verified) Wed, 05/12/2010 - 04:12

Be sure to say hello to Lucy Knisley, she is right across the room from you dudes.

Sorry to be posting again,

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Thu, 05/13/2010 - 08:25

Sorry to be posting again, but PLEASE PLEASE tell us that you'll be making a print of Ponycop. I WANT THIS ON MY WALLLL

Don't pick up Yuko

Comment by drmike (not verified) Thu, 05/13/2010 - 19:15

I know I'm late but Don't Pick Up Yuko!

Sparkly Justice!

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 06/03/2010 - 16:43

I don't know how but I missed this one. XD this sounds like a show that Minty over at www.kimonostownhouse.com would enjoy, hee hee!

And yes, I admitted I read a photocomic with My Little Pony in it. (once an 80's kid always an 80's kid, what can I say?)

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE

Comment by Noobzoar (not verified) Sat, 12/11/2010 - 14:30

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!