the Extremely Electric E

the Extremely Electric E

Thu, 07/15/2010 - 14:10 by Ananth in response to a is for aaaaaayy

That was really terrible and I think that's why we decided to inflict it on you guys.

Aw man, that damn E. The one train we don't use to get anywhere in this town and it's the only one that ever shows up. Go figure. Catching trains is something I thought I'd find endlessly irritating, but I think maybe the DC subway prepared me. The waits (for the most part) aren't terribly until you get into late night schedules. At that point you may as well just carry a lawn chair.

Cell phone charms and bookmarks are up! Hop on over to the store to grab one of you like.

That's all from us! See you next week!

Comments

On the subject of the NQR

Comment by stevehill (not verified) Thu, 07/22/2010 - 18:15

I decided to take the train from 14th st and broadway to 23rd st and broadway (since I have a magic train pass) to go to Quiznos, and the only problem/regret that I had about the whole ordeal was that the sandwiches had gotten tiny over the last few years. That is to say, the R came within 2 minutes both to and from.

Charms

Comment by Dafrety (not verified) Sun, 07/18/2010 - 22:56

I would love to get one of your cellphone charms (especially Rook) however the brilliant designers of my smartphone have decided that it is not smart enough to have a lanyard hole of any sort. Maybe it will also be applicable for a keychain?

Take the A train

Comment by Harleqin (not verified) Tue, 07/20/2010 - 04:01

Am I the only one who immediately thought of the Jazz classic upon seeing the title?

bookmarks

Comment by maldar (not verified) Wed, 07/28/2010 - 10:34

I want a Rook-mark!

E train is great for going

Comment by reinah (not verified) Wed, 11/10/2010 - 12:13

E train is great for going cross town! :(

Thanks for sharing this

Comment by mathan (not verified) Thu, 06/27/2013 - 01:07

Thanks for sharing this useful information.
Regards..
mathan
second hand bikes in Chennai for sale