Sometimes it just happens

Sometimes it just happens

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 19:41 by Ananth in response to the integral first step

And I don't get it!! I am just not the dancin' type, I guess. But John ... John gets it, he's all in his angry groove. He will dance you to death.

We'll have new prints up in the store at the end of the week - they are the two beach comics we had up earlier, the Cecilia and Delilah pieces. They're 8.5 x 11" glossy, on a heavy stock, and will be sold in a set! So that is pretty cool.

We don't have a lot in the way of announcements right now. Cool things are brewing, and we'll be able to share them soon I hope! See you on Thursday!

Comments

Here lies Christopher J Stanley

Comment by Chris Stanley (not verified) Fri, 07/30/2010 - 07:52

Who was danced to laughter-induced death by John, the Archdeacon of Anger :-D

For some reason I can see John liking "Men in Black" by Will Smith as a dance track. I could be horrendously wrong though... :-)

This makes me think Charlie

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Sat, 07/31/2010 - 00:45

This makes me think Charlie Brown without the suck.

Eyes

Comment by Winston Churchill (not verified) Sat, 07/31/2010 - 08:41

I don't know if I'm the only one to notice this, but in the first panel Yuko and John aren't wearing glasses. Isn't that the first time we've seen either of them without them on?

Waifu

Comment by arthriticpie (not verified) Wed, 08/18/2010 - 18:13

John YOU are my manself. Bear my children. kaythanksbye

LOL i do this WHILE im doing

Comment by Dani (not verified) Tue, 10/19/2010 - 19:28

LOL i do this WHILE im doing the dishes XD

You guys are so awesome

Comment by JustinFraggle (not verified) Fri, 01/07/2011 - 11:33

I've been making my way through this comic, front to back, for about a week now. I must say, the more I read, the more I love you guys. You seem like such a strong unit together, what Stephen King might call a Ka-tet. You are all so awesome. Seriously. Reading JW brightens up even the worst of my bad days.
And this clinches it. I wish I knew you guys IRL. Y'all seem like such an awesome crew.
Okay. I'll stop gushing now.
<3,
~Fraggle

John is seriously the best.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:23

John is seriously the best.