Books!

Books!

Tue, 09/07/2010 - 22:25 by Ananth in response to ananth showers with his hat

It's a sauna down there, and showering becomes a moot point once you're down on the platform. New York has an extensive subway system, which is great, but it's also old, so it wasn't constructed with maximum ventilation in mind. It's usually worth it to wait till you come home to shower, but that's just me.

We have two copies of our book!! Here they are,

Say it with me now: YESSSSSSS! John will take some better pictures for the next update! See you then!

Comments

Oddly enough, my father

Comment by Snazzy (not verified) Thu, 09/09/2010 - 08:20

Oddly enough, my father works at the LIRR. :)

Looks great!

Comment by Judy K (not verified) Thu, 09/09/2010 - 05:00

Nice touch with the wrap-around. Joooohn~ <3 *secret crush on the fury!*

That said, I feel you on the subway heat... I actually don't go out too often these days, but back in high school I'd take the train every day. Some stations were fine, but there was this one (can't remember the line) that was especially bad. You could tell it was old too... it was more like a cave. @_@ Fortunately the L isn't too bad.

I wish I sparkled after a shower. :3

The new L is a lot better

Comment by Snazzy (not verified) Thu, 09/09/2010 - 08:24

The new L is a lot better than the old L, although I guess that holds true for all the subway lines that got new cars.

The old M used to suck real bad, especially above ground in the summer... like a moving greenhouse.

Keep on Rockin' it.

Comment by Some girl (not verified) Thu, 09/09/2010 - 13:27

Anath seems to be the only other person as committed to wearing a hat 24/7 as my girlfriend. I just feel the need to say thanks for making it seem normal. If only others could properly appreciate such tenacity. ;)

(also obligatory: Yay Book!!1! :D)

BOOK TIMES!! YES!!!!! XD

Comment by Bettina Marie (not verified) Thu, 09/09/2010 - 13:49

I was TOTALLY just about to ask if you guys were attending NYCC this year...but certainly got my answer from Ananth's reply to another comment above!! XD LOL

I shall be there as well...most likely lurking among the Harper Collins booth since Tokyopop won't be attending (THE CHEAP BASTARDS!!>o<)...but if you do get a table, I shall definitely stop by and say HELLO!! XD And if I get ahold of that there mighty fine book before NYCC, I shall make sure to have both of you sign my copy! XDehehehe...and if not...well...I'll pray that I can get a signed copy while there! BWHAHA!XD

SO excited for you guys seeing your hard work here in print!!!!^,^<3

But how

Comment by Paro (not verified) Tue, 09/14/2010 - 13:56

Did Ananth get his shirt on while wearing his hat o.o