JW V1 addendum! And Yuko "Cosmos" Ota.

JW V1 addendum! And Yuko "Cosmos" Ota.

Thu, 09/30/2010 - 14:38 by Ananth in response to good thing: y/n

Oh John, you always know just what to say.

Guys and gals, due to the volume of orders we've received we have to make a small change to the Special Edition - Yuko will still do a hat sketch on the Maw logo in the book, but it's now going to be random. Anyone who has already ordered and made a hat request - you will get what you asked for. It's just from here on out. Thanks for understanding! We underestimated you guys (and you are awesome for it!) and we really want to make sure we can get these books shipped out to you in a timely manner. For those that missed it: our book is officially up in the store:

See you guys next week! I'm going back to my throne of shipping supplies, from which I will pack your orders.

Comments

Apple Pie

Comment by Yenian (not verified) Mon, 10/04/2010 - 23:04

To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent THE UNIVERSE.

Apple Pie.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Tue, 10/05/2010 - 10:49

When I saw that movie I actually thought I was going to get a recipie. I almost asked the teacher to pause it so I could get a pencil and paper out.

You don't have Carl Sagan's hair.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Tue, 10/05/2010 - 10:48

Carl Sagan has YOUR hair. Completely different circumstances.

Hey Yuko & Ananth, Just a

Comment by Pip (not verified) Tue, 10/05/2010 - 15:56

Hey Yuko & Ananth,

Just a note to let you know that my copy of the book arrived today and it's every bit as cool as anticipated!

Thank you!

Pip

You have the haircut OF

Comment by Dr. Kindness (not verified) Tue, 10/05/2010 - 18:13

You have the haircut OF SCIENCE!! But, like John says, just be grateful you don't have the eyebrows of astronomy.. Looking forward to getting special edition vol. numbah one! in the mail XD

So does Scott McCloud.

Comment by Caio Marinho. (not verified) Wed, 10/20/2010 - 12:58

So does Scott McCloud. You're in good company. =)

Hahaha, terribly funny!

Comment by Kichi (not verified) Tue, 11/30/2010 - 14:33

Hahaha, terribly funny! Simply, and funny. Efficient :)

"_____ ____ everyday."

Comment by JustinFraggle (not verified) Fri, 01/07/2011 - 12:02

~Mr. X

Carl Sagan was the man. Srsly. To be compared to his greatness is to far surpass humanly greatness and imprint your own greatness onto the cosmos.

Fuck yea.

<3,
~Fraggle

Haircut... Hmm...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 06/10/2011 - 00:29

More like Jeff Foxworthy, without the mustache.

new line smile

Comment by new line smile (not verified) Fri, 05/03/2013 - 01:38

Such a very informatics post, as I have browsed the majority of your posts. But I found this post is almost certainly where I got the most useful information for my research. It is really very interesting to read this particular post. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.