Scratch that: Johnny Wander WILL have table time at NYCC! Details below.

....

Good news: We WILL be at NYCC with a table (briefly)! We'll be at the Lerner/Graphic Universe booth #2307 from 4-7 PM on Saturday, and we WILL have JW:V1 books to sell! However, that is the only window within which we'll be able to sell and sign books, so if you want to pick it up, please see us then! Here's a handy map:

Besides that, I feel it's my duty to inform you that Adam WarRock's debut album just dropped. Silver Age Hip-hop! Nothing not to love.

Oh, and there's a really nice review of JW:V1 over at Fleen! Thanks Gary! Please don't pour ants on us.

That's all! Hope to see you this weekend! We'll also be walking around, so don't hesitate to flag us down and say hello.

Comments

oh man, i have slept in that

Comment by lela (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 16:39

oh man, i have slept in that shirt. that shirt of power. i feel the power of that shirt.

Awesome!!

Comment by FriendlyStray (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 16:42

Will you guys be around Friday and Sunday as well? Shaping up to be a really swell convention! X3

Legengary, even.

Comment by Joe (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 16:54

Legengary, even.

IT'S A TRAP!

Comment by Emi (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 17:02

shh just come.

0_0

Comment by Razor (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 17:05

I heard the music from 'Psycho' in my head while reading this.

Goodwill is the greatest place for shirts.

Comment by Vaah (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 18:01

I visited a Goodwill in Pittsburgh two Summers ago, and managed to find this gem:

It was the greatest 2 dollars I have ever spent on clothing.

PFFFFT

Comment by Sybil (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:17

can you please post a photo

Comment by Jodie (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:43

can you please post a photo of evan wearing that shirt

I want that shirt.

Comment by Twist (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:49

I
want
that
shirt.

I... I don't

Comment by Shiara (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:56

I... I don't understand...

WHAT IS GARIES???

O_o

Man...

Comment by Daniel (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 22:11

I love you guys, you're going to sugoicon and / or Ohayocon, right?

It'd be awesome to see you all there!

Stars overhead, silently glowing

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 22:28

I dunno, the three increasingly close-up shots of the shirt kinda reminds me of the last visible dog sequence in The Mouse and His Child. For those who don't know, YouTube it!

Somewhere beyond the smallest Garies, the last of them, is infinity!

...

Comment by Samm Neiland (not verified) Thu, 10/07/2010 - 23:08

I believe last week I said how looking into Gonta's eyes, I no longer fear death.

After seeing this, NOW all I can do is fear death.

If you make this a shirt, I

Comment by Andy (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 00:03

If you make this a shirt, I would wear it forever.

Eldritch horror.

Comment by Pandiculator (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 05:01

Garies must be some horrible thing from beyond space and time if the mere illustration of an illustration of it holds that much eye-power.

Scary.

Oh I get it!

Comment by Kylogram (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 06:13

Now all those tweets make sense. I was so confused when they happened...

It is in Africa

Comment by Tev (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 10:38

Those extra zoom panels

Comment by Lorin (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 12:11

Those extra zoom panels better make it into your next book!

Oh God...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 15:14

I can see forever..

TENSO

Comment by ??? (not verified) Fri, 10/08/2010 - 23:22

TENSO

I have seen the terrible

Comment by Dev (not verified) Sat, 10/09/2010 - 14:01

I have seen the terrible face of God and it has changed me.
Am I mad?
Am I sane?
I no longer know....

Top Hat

Comment by Aris (not verified) Sat, 10/09/2010 - 20:46

Thanks for the extra tall Top Hat yuko!!!!!! ITS "DA BEST" as my estonian friend who picked it up for me would say.

uggggh, just got back from

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 10/09/2010 - 22:46

uggggh, just got back from comic con, did not see you guys at all. I spent like 30 minutes looking for the stand and then just gave up.

he hats moondays?

Comment by Lew Basnight (not verified) Sun, 10/10/2010 - 10:59

Is it supposed to be Garfield? Like, a horrible underdeveloped clone of Garfield who didn't gestate long enough, who's every second is agony?

Woo! My book arrived

Comment by Raptorix (not verified) Sun, 10/10/2010 - 12:52

Woo! My book arrived yesterday! Read it all in one sitting <3
Then I gave it to my sister to read, who surprisingly liked it! :D
She thought Yuko was a guy at first, haha. Until she got confused by the skirt thing, and the bridesmaid dress, hahahah. Hopefully she figured it out by the 'dude is stealing your girlfriend!' page!

She loves Yuko's Parent's cats. :D

I then showed her more of the recent pages, (particularly the pages with Rook in it. :D )

Next: Time to get my mom to read the book. ^^

Fezes and knocking over the Archie table

Comment by archiValerie (not verified) Mon, 10/11/2010 - 00:03

Thanks for the super-awesome fez-adorned Maws. My friends will love them.

Also, while I'm pretty sure I did not knock over the display on the Archie table next door, I feel pretty terrible that happened. I seem to be a collapsed singularity of clumsiness where I either cause accidents or accidents happen around me. Worst. Imaginary Superpower. Ever (almost as bad as it raining every time I go to the comic book store).

Thanks again and I can't wait until volume 2!

Awesome Pimp Hat and Laptop Sketch

Comment by Gavier (not verified) Mon, 10/11/2010 - 02:18

Thank you so much for the awesome pimp hat with leopard print/swiss chess/ bullet hole design. And I greatly appreciate the Maw you did on the back of my duct taped laptop. I was able to get a few others to sign it as well.

Thanks again you guys are awesome, and I'll be around when next volume of johnny wander comes out

Aw, Damnit!

Comment by iDoom46 (not verified) Mon, 10/11/2010 - 16:46

AAAAAAAAHHH!!

I was there at NYCC, at that time, but I didn't read this comic/blog beforehand and now I missed out seeing you guys and buying a book!

I probably even walked right by the booth and didn't even notice. :C

I so want to see a real

Comment by the limit-breaking cat (not verified) Tue, 10/12/2010 - 01:03

I so want to see a real picture of that legendary shirt.

For great justice

Comment by CJ (not verified) Tue, 10/12/2010 - 12:43

The people demand a picture of Evan wearing this shirt of power.

Old Thrift Store

Comment by Pimp Chickens (not verified) Tue, 10/12/2010 - 13:09

This comic reminds me of when I used to work in a small thrift store.

I was sorting clothes and came across a sweat shirt. It had brightly colored things in motorcyle helmets that looked half human, half velociraptor. Veins were popping out all the way down their arms. Underneath were the words: POWER RODGERS.

NYCC was a lot of fun, and

Comment by Adammat (not verified) Tue, 10/12/2010 - 14:16

NYCC was a lot of fun, and it was cool stopping by your booth and seeing you guys squirming through the insane crowds with the rest of us.

Also Evan stole all my money. Damn Rice Boy and its greatness.

The Book, I has one.

Comment by Psydotek (not verified) Tue, 10/12/2010 - 17:35

I too got my book the other day and just wanted to say thanks especially with my silly request for Ze Goggles. :D

People may hate me for this idea but I'd gladly pay quite a bit more for the next special edition if some of that extra was for a charitable cause.

You guys should seriously

Comment by Z (not verified) Wed, 10/13/2010 - 15:44

You guys should seriously come to the west some day. I've only been a fan for a few months now, but I would be super special awesome if I were to ever see you guys at a con over here in Cali - REALLY.

Anyways, so glad I saw a link for you guys at another webcom. I'm so happy I've found out about webcoms in general! When I found out Octopus Pie was one, I punched the air. THE AIR.

BUT YEAH - I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY A VOL. 1 YOU GUYS.

Comment by Atomikrin (not verified) Wed, 12/01/2010 - 00:08

Looks like Bret from Flight of the Conchords

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Comment by JET73L (not verified) Thu, 09/15/2011 - 00:13

...Is what the GARIES increasingly made me want to say.

I fully expected a tiny garies in one or all of the dots in the final resolution. It was not bad at the start, but the... it... closer... so close...