Road trip!

Road trip!

Tue, 11/16/2010 - 22:42 by Ananth in response to your jeers only make him stronger

The exit was for the Innuendo Parkway, on which we stayed till the end of our trip.

An update for those of you who ordered NEWW sketchbooks - Yuko is working her way through them, and they'll go out as she gets them done. She is putting a lot of work into your sketches!

I have to ask a selfish question of you guys - Yuko is looking to get a bridesmaid dress (actually for the wedding described herein). If any of you can suggest a place(s) in NYC, that would be amazing. We only know of one or two. Thanks!

Not a whole lot to report today -- work goes on in the comics trenches. See you Thursday!

Comments

John is awesome

Comment by Cecona (not verified) Thu, 11/18/2010 - 17:09

I love how awesome John is. If I lived in new york I would totally ask him out on a date.

John

Comment by Emery (not verified) Sat, 11/20/2010 - 20:48

In reality, is John really so tall that he has to tilt his head to the side just to fit into a car? And by any chance is he Bi-Polar?

Oh man...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 11/22/2010 - 21:37

I KNEW it was coming, I would have said the same thing.
and I did (before reading it).

I'm a terrible person.

I still don't get that joke

Comment by sue (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 03:39

I still don't get that joke ._. Feel stupid now...

I hope you guys were heading

Comment by Jackie (not verified) Fri, 11/26/2010 - 10:09

I hope you guys were heading to Intercourse, Pennsylvania...

Wow, I'm slow

Comment by Number Seven (not verified) Tue, 11/30/2010 - 11:00

It took me until now to get the joke in this strip.
I got it instantly upon seeing it again.
I dunno what's up.

John, he is among the best

Comment by One of the John (not verified) Thu, 12/02/2010 - 11:46

John, he is among the best of things.