Hokusai tees! Holiday store deadlines!

Hokusai tees! Holiday store deadlines!

Tue, 11/23/2010 - 17:59 by Ananth in response to cat-meras

Truly Yuko loves all creatures on the earth equally.

Holiday announcements, finally! First, THE CUT-OFF FOR DOMESTIC HOLIDAY ORDERS IS DECEMBER 15th. FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY ORDERS IT IS DECEMBER 1ST. Sorry, I know that's close for international folks! Second - Hokusai shirts are in! Here's a look:

I am really happy with how they came out. ALSO, ALL OTHER T-SHIRTS ARE NOW 25% OFF. We've never done a sale before, but you guys blew us away picking up JW:V1 (still available, of course) and we wanted to do something nice for you. And speaking of nice things, Yuko has also put together various dinosaur related gift-packs (silly bands, stickers, little plastic dinos or dinogliders)! We're including them with all orders - a little something extra for the holidays.

Comments

whao?!

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 18:32

A little something extra for the holiday? You guys appreciate your followers so much its almost unfair for us.
Ordered the shirt (of course) also awaiting my NEWW sketch book so This December will be the best ever.

Weirdly cute, or cutely weird?

Comment by Razor (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 18:35

Either way, this comic wins. I thought the Cat/Ladybug was precious, as was the Cat/Bee. And the Cat/Panda.

The Cat/Octopus takes a little getting used to, but the Cat/Giraffe made me go "Dawwwww..."

Cactapus

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:14

It's the next syfy movie.

I'm pretty sure they're

Comment by Brian (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 10:49

I'm pretty sure they're already working on "Catipede."

It's

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 11:43

But wait...

Comment by Sarah (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 18:50

There's no cat as a snail? Aw.

Totally second this want lol

Comment by Clockways (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 00:16

Totally second this want lol xD may have to go draw one up >_>;

Cute!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 18:50

I loved the cat/flamingo. I want one now. XD

Omigosh, can we get these on

Comment by Braxton (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 18:53

Omigosh, can we get these on a shirt too? *totally loving the cat-giraffe*

Too awesome as usual. :D

Seconded

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 09:18

I would love a shirt of this. <3

Totally agree.

Comment by Mev (not verified) Sun, 11/28/2010 - 15:25

I would definitely get this as a shirt.

Who are the two people

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:03

Who are the two people pictured? Yuko and Ananth?

You are half right; it's

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:07

You are half right; it's Yuko and their roommate Evan :3

It's Yuko and Evan.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:09

It's Yuko and Evan.

I'll take a dozen

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:09

The cat owl is adoooorable <3 I would love a plush of one.

(And while I'm wishing, a plush of Puppy too)

This should be a print/shirt.

Comment by Andrew Russo (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:10

I would buy it.

You beat me to it. I want

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 00:03

You beat me to it. I want this as a print.

...or a shirt.

Comment by Björn (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 05:48

I'd love to see this as a shirt in the future. Felimerology lines up just fine with all the other LOL(o)gy-shirts - except it wouldn't be a LOL(o)gy-shirt^^"

bought. meow ♥

You guys GARY-MERAS do it

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:13

You guys

GARY-MERAS

do it gogogo

D:

Comment by Yubi Shines (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 13:22

oh god no no no no no no

nightmares

I still crack up every time

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 19:37

I still crack up every time I see Conrad's Paleontololgy pose.

Cat-owl

Comment by Softy (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:01

Does it have feathers, fur, or both?

... And would it try to bite me very much if I kept it as a pet?

The shirt's pretty cool, too.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:18

It seems that Evan (At least if that's him pictured) is almost channeling Frank Zappa little. Also, y'know, the shirts are pretty cool, I guess.

Is... is that a cat crossed

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:27

Is... is that a cat crossed with a MOLA MOLA to the left there, near the bottom? That's... so awesome I can't speak.

I was wondering what that

Comment by Shiny (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 05:39

I was wondering what that cat was. Sooo a Mola Mola / sunfish. So its a cat-fish then. When I first saw it I thought it was a cat-wailmer. Too much pokemon for me. All the catmeras are sooo cute

I was also stunned into

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 07:38

I was also stunned into speechlessness by the awesomeness of the Mola Mola cat. Two of my favourite creatures in one adorable animal is almost too much.

Its the CAT-BRIAN EXPLOSION!

Comment by Mari (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:30

Its the CAT-BRIAN EXPLOSION! :D

...this is what you get when you're best friends with a marine biology major...

yesyesyes

Comment by Lori (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:41

AWH DAMN sweet shirts and sweet dinos on top of that! You guys are the kindest!

Also, Yuko, your hair is rockin' right now!

Spliced

Comment by fluffy (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 20:54

Reminds me of some of the critters on Nelvana's "Spliced!" which is a vastly underrated and sadly-obscure cartoon.

It's a cake and a cantelope!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 21:48

It's a cake and a cantelope!

chimeras

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 21:58

I'm pretty sure I know this already but this is a pun on chimeras right?

also,
YAY T-SHIRTS! :D

Yup!

Comment by Aido Wed, 11/24/2010 - 01:09

Indeed!  Chimeras are the best! :D

YUKO I would buy that owlcat

Comment by Emmy (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 22:09

YUKO I would buy that owlcat as a necklace for realsies

Or the catipede!!!

I think Evan might be behind

Comment by LolCam (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 22:39

I think Evan might be behind all things housecatty. :)

You don't have Carl Sagan's hair!

Comment by ??? (not verified) Tue, 11/23/2010 - 23:14

It's more like Liam Gallagher's. Or Roddy Woomble's early last decade before he grew it out.
...Not that that's any better, I realize. :P

Not anymore!

Comment by Aido Wed, 11/24/2010 - 01:09

I've since gotten a much-needed haircut. There are some photos of me from Halloween floating around-- it was way shaggy then.  I looked kinda like Luke Skywalker, but in a red turtleneck.

The lady-cat... er...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 01:05

The lady-cat... er... cat-bug? Lady-cat-bug? Is pretty darn cute, actually.

Aww, no 2XL on the Hokusai

Comment by shini (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 01:56

Aww, no 2XL on the Hokusai shirts? :( Dang, and I've been so looking forward to getting one. Any chance in later runs?

Both those guys look so hot!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 02:36

Both those guys look so hot! ^_^

zomg I love them all! *cat

Comment by Jill (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 03:10

zomg I love them all! *cat freak*

Cat-head-hawk.

Comment by Jade F. Lee (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 04:22

The cat owl greatly amuses me, not only because owls are my absolute favorites, but also because funny enough the literal Chinese for "owl" translates into "cat-head hawk" or "hawk with a cat's head." And this is just so fitting :-). I also second that these cat-meras would make the most adorable plushy line.

comic

Comment by Cake (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 04:32

eee! Cactopus!
And the cat-deer (deercat?)! And the cat-owl!
Completely fabulous!

Also, Yuko, you are such a cute model!
I may well treat myself to a t-shirt featuring amused dinosaurs...!

Cantelope.

Comment by AkuPenguin (not verified) Tue, 12/07/2010 - 21:03

Cantelope.

Is that a cat crab, or a cat

Comment by Dave (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 04:40

Is that a cat crab, or a cat spider?

That guy...

Comment by Grashbar (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 04:41

Is that Evan? He reminds me of one of my pop's friends, which looks a lot like him... except the nose is bigger. XP

D:

Comment by Hatepig (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 05:00

This comic was wonderful. Until I came to the cat-centipede.

...Never gonna sleep again.

How can anyone wear a short

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 05:12

How can anyone wear a short sleved shirt in the winter?

Real centipedes are pretty

Comment by Ptorq (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 05:31

Real centipedes are pretty icky, but the catipede is kinda cute.

I also like the cat-snake. (For an alternate take, see the cover of the Del Rey paperback edition of A World Out of Time by Larry Niven. Yes, the novel itself does contain them.)

Cat-tastic

Comment by Drezz (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 08:01

It's weird, but it works. I agree with the commenter who said there needs to be a GARIES version.

Non-extinct mythological cat dinosaur fish!

Comment by minetruly (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 09:12

Is the little one behind the cow-cat a coelacanth-cat?