Hokusai tees! Holiday store deadlines!

Hokusai tees! Holiday store deadlines!

Tue, 11/23/2010 - 17:59 by Ananth in response to cat-meras

Truly Yuko loves all creatures on the earth equally.

Holiday announcements, finally! First, THE CUT-OFF FOR DOMESTIC HOLIDAY ORDERS IS DECEMBER 15th. FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY ORDERS IT IS DECEMBER 1ST. Sorry, I know that's close for international folks! Second - Hokusai shirts are in! Here's a look:

I am really happy with how they came out. ALSO, ALL OTHER T-SHIRTS ARE NOW 25% OFF. We've never done a sale before, but you guys blew us away picking up JW:V1 (still available, of course) and we wanted to do something nice for you. And speaking of nice things, Yuko has also put together various dinosaur related gift-packs (silly bands, stickers, little plastic dinos or dinogliders)! We're including them with all orders - a little something extra for the holidays.

Comments

Perhaps...

Comment by Mev (not verified) Sun, 11/28/2010 - 15:30

A coelacat?
Coelacath?

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Blythe (not verified) Mon, 04/22/2013 - 08:09

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the
other person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by streamate Live free Chat (not verified) Sun, 05/19/2013 - 23:28

Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

mow mow

Comment by Jaymie Koroluk (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 10:00

I have to add my vote to see cat-meras as a t-shirt. This would be soooo awesome!

Those T-shirts really

Comment by Business two-way radios (not verified) Mon, 05/14/2012 - 07:10

Those T-shirts really express something. Although I'm not very fond of tees with writings on and ditch them in favor of a simple one, usually, I do prefer something complex that was thought of. I believe these ones can be the only ones good enough to express my personality.

Haha! I love when you guys

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 11:42

Haha! I love when you guys model the stash, because I finally get to see what you like like. And of course I know who this new moustachio-ed fellow is because he looks EXACTLY LIKE HIS DRAWING!!! :D:D

Catadillo

Comment by Aku Ohino (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 11:44

I want one...

I now wish to see a catsodillo.

Comment by JET73L (not verified) Thu, 09/15/2011 - 00:37

...But it would feel weird to eat one!

*catsodilla

Comment by JET73L (not verified) Thu, 09/15/2011 - 00:41

I'm not sure what a catsodillo would be. Probably a catadillo with cheese (or in France, a chatatou with cheese).

Extra Paws!

Comment by Emi (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 12:06

Catipede FTW! I like it because it is cute yet vaguely unsettling at the same time.

Took me a moment to realize

Comment by Cecona (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 12:20

Took me a moment to realize the thing next to the cat/pig is a cat/sun fish

Cats and their awesomeness.

Comment by Cameron (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 15:39

Even the grossest, scariest of creatures becomes adorable with the face of a cat. Millipeed = nasty. Millicat? = cute. Yuko, if you're interested in animals you should check out this book called 'Animal Ignorance'. Talks about lots of different animals and interesting facts you may not know about.

Argh! Too cute!

Comment by Misha (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 16:46

I request shirts of these Catmeras be made. >_>

Make todays comic into a

Comment by Marley (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 19:17

Make todays comic into a shirt! I would buy it! Seriously!
Do It PLEASE

Girrcat

Comment by Sary (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 21:35

I've got to say, the Giraffe-cat is my favorite. And the new shirts look awesome! As does Yuko :D [who does not, by the way, look like a guy. So take that, lady who called Yuko sir ages ago!]

I'd love to see this as a

Comment by Corteks (not verified) Wed, 11/24/2010 - 22:12

I'd love to see this as a poster!

Something Johnny Wander to adorn my walls!

In colour would be epicness!

I wish...to acquire the Squitten

Comment by Silver C. (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 04:28

Squid + Kitten = Squitten <3

Or is that an octopus..? Hmm...

I'd also love to see this on

Comment by KellyCookie (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 14:28

I'd also love to see this on a shirt! would totally buy!

Ditto.

Comment by Cameron (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 14:34

Ditto.

Some freakishly fun designs

Comment by Psycho-Gaze (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 15:48

Some freakishly fun designs here!
....So how do they taste?

ow god

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 18:32

evan i love you draw rice boy all over my body aaahhhhh

Degrading Evan's talents to

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 11/30/2010 - 10:59

Degrading Evan's talents to something sexual and objectifying is really pathetic. He is a person- whom you do not know- who you would never say this to in real life. It is also disrespectful to Ananth and Yuko to post something like this.

What is the stripey butt one

Comment by Giraffodil (not verified) Thu, 11/25/2010 - 19:29

What is the stripey butt one near the bottom crossed with? All I can think of is a meerkat or a thylacine but both of those have smooth pointy tails.

Oof

Comment by tsophies (not verified) Sat, 11/27/2010 - 06:25

Evan is a cutie!

Cattle?

Comment by Lilly (not verified) Sun, 11/28/2010 - 05:52

Turtle+Cat= Catle?

I love words that make new words.

Spittens!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 11/29/2010 - 05:23

Spittens!

Haha! How cool is your blog,

Comment by Kichi (not verified) Tue, 11/30/2010 - 14:30

Haha! How cool is your blog, I'm lovin' it krkrkr.

Lol. Good stuff guys. Yo

Comment by Fuudasha (not verified) Wed, 12/01/2010 - 13:34

Lol. Good stuff guys.

Yo Evan, Void 4 life!

MAW

Comment by Feather (not verified) Wed, 12/01/2010 - 18:55

I want a MAW decal to make my car look pretty! C:

I am dying from the cute!~<3

Comment by tiny (not verified) Sun, 12/12/2010 - 20:11

I am dying from the cute!~<3

Only if by "weird" you mean "wonderful"

Comment by Edison T. Allere (not verified) Thu, 01/20/2011 - 22:01

I can has catmera t-shirt? Please please please? I would totes buy one.

How has nobody made the

Comment by Undisclosed (not verified) Wed, 02/09/2011 - 03:34

How has nobody made the obvious James Bond reference yet?
I Am Disappoint.

Omg is that a cat/sunfish

Comment by kitty (not verified) Sat, 08/06/2011 - 07:20

Omg is that a cat/sunfish chimera?? In between the cat-pig and cat-giraffe? <3 ^.^

Hi, new fan here. Meow.

Comment by Wind (not verified) Sat, 06/08/2013 - 13:16

This is pointlessly late, but...no CATerpillar? Such purrfect potential lost...