Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day!

Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:30 by Ananth in response to johnentines

This Valentine's Day, let John say what's in your heart. These cards are ready to print out so you can give them to that special someone on February 14th! They'll really remember this V-day ... no matter how hard they try to forget.

♥ ♥ ♥ CLICK HERE FOR A HIGH RES VERSION ♥ ♥ ♥

You guys! Conrad's been working at Muse Games for a few months now, and his latest project is Creavures, a gorgeous sidescrolling platformer where you use the abilities of each creature to solve puzzles. They actually have a Kickstarter going, and it's already over the top, but you can still donate! Def take a look!

I mentioned that we're getting in some Cat-Chimera charms to the store soon - here's another:

A catmingo! Oh man.

Beginning next week we'll be posting Pony Cop! Some of you may remember it from last year. We wanted to share it with you guys, as we weren't able to meet demand. More on Tuesday! Have a happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

OMG

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:46

Johnentines, Catmeras, AND more Ponycop? I can't take any more awesomeness!

We are disappoint

Comment by inusushi (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:48

That one on the upper right? Yeah, that how my parents are feeling about me right now. :(

How Conveniant...

Comment by Joe D. (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:48

They're in the perfect format to hand out during those mandatory elementary school Valentines exchanges. I'm sure they'll be a huge hit with that demographic!

Bestest ever

Comment by Pix (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:59

These are my all time ever favorite Valentines cards. John is my hero, though maybe he'd disapprove...

I think I need to print

Comment by Spizzy (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 16:19

I think I need to print these out and give the 'lowered my standards' one to my boyfriend

Thanks...I think

Comment by fraoch (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 16:45

We love You too, John <3

It work for Mr. Darcy! or

Comment by Nick (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 16:49

It work for Mr. Darcy! or maybe it didn't....

V-Day

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:21

Excellent cards... to bad it's not coloured, I want to colour them myself but I'm afraid it won't fit Aido's style.

What is this? More cursing?

Comment by Morgan (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:30

What is this? More cursing? Now I'm disappointed in you, Johnentines! I'm disapointed because I care, but disapointed nonetheless! >:I

Johnentines

Comment by anti-gravy-ty (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:37

He really does need his own special holiday dedicated to himself.

Language...

Comment by Lightlybow (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:41

One of the reasons I love you guys is the fact that your comics are pretty well squeaky clean. I hope this cursing is not a trend...

Oh boy.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:47

I wish I had people to give these to.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PONY COP

Comment by lisa (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:49

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PONY COP

Oh god, seriously, the

Comment by Scoot (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 17:50

Oh god, seriously, the valentines made me laugh so hard.

But on that Valentines note, I wanted to say that I admire you guys so much. Yuko, your art is amazing and wonderful and cute and everything I wish my art was. Ananth your writing is absolute stupendous and you guys work so very well together. Thank you for being absolute awesome.
Happy early Valentines day. <3

Woah, those are the cards my

Comment by Deus Ex Machina (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 18:16

Woah, those are the cards my mother would give to me.

Oh man I love these! Also, I

Comment by Mimi (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 18:17

Oh man I love these! Also, I don't mind the "foul" language, in fact it fit and it wasn't just there to be there. I wouldn't mind more of it in the comics!

How big does Yuko make the panels in a Johnny Wander post or on her hourlies? I'm especially interested in the hourlies part, but figured I'd ask for both. I don't have a tumblr so I couldn't ask this question there :(

I am printing these out! Thank you for the cards! :D

My mom's computer broke

Comment by Alina (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 19:20

My mom's computer broke recently so I let her use mine when she wants and one day she saw my bookmarks and asked me what Johnny Wander was.
We were out in the car when she asked me so I couldn't show her so I tried to explain it and I told her about a few of the comics I found funny, in particular the one about John and the starbucks ceiling fan and the ones with fire.

I said I didn't know why it was called Johnny Wander and she said "Maybe they wander around John a lot."

I laughed.

Seriously.

Read the entire webcomic ^o^

Comment by Michelle (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 19:56

This morning as I was beginning another dreadfully dull day at the office (yep. 8 hours a day 5 days a week), my friend showed me your website as a way to pass some time, and I decided to start from the beginning, simply figured it’d give me a few minutes of giggles….8 hours later, I have successfully read every single entry (granted, I actually had to work for a little bit in between), and I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE. You guys are so hilarious and adorable…and this Valentine’s Day post was just the perfect way to end my day. Thank you so much for putting your delightful talents on the internet, and I am really looking forward to reading more! xoxo

Hilarious!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 20:00

Bahaha I laughed so hard! John is awesome :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment by Cheri (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 20:39

I always laugh the hardest at John and Gonta comics.

will you please just tell

Comment by Franci (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 20:46

will you please just tell John i want to marry him because we are alike in so many ways

Perfect

Comment by Shawn Handyside (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 21:28

I'm giving the to Alyssa on Valentine's Day... and the best part is I look so much like John!

*these*

Comment by Shawn Handyside (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 21:29

*these*

I love John, I wish he'd be

Comment by Sacoffanease (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 21:34

I love John, I wish he'd be my valentine.

BESTEST CARDS EVARARAR

Comment by psychogaze (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 22:11

I can just feel the LOOOVE spewing out of them!
The love coated in cold, cold dissapointment!

Have you guys considered

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 22:12

Have you guys considered taking preorders on merchandise? So many times I've wanted something and they sell out before I get a chance to buy. I'd be willing to preorder items so I know I can get them.

Aww

Comment by This Guy (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 22:46

John is such a thoughtful guy!

:D

Here's one: You have me and

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/10/2011 - 23:23

Here's one: You have me and you still want a card? You're asking too much, Valentine.

Those are great

Comment by Jeff (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 00:15

The Johnentines are great.

I also thought now would be as good as any to share this http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/Maniac98387/johnism002.jpg. I had to edit the Johnism down a bit though because the word count was limited on the label.

Hahaha! Is that a custom

Comment by Ananth Fri, 02/11/2011 - 09:56

Hahaha! Is that a custom label?

Yeah it is. Corzo tequila

Comment by Jeff (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 11:57

Yeah it is. Corzo tequila was giving away free custom engraved metal labels a few months ago on their website, and that Johnism just popped into my head when I was deciding what to put on it, though it'll probably never go on a bottle, since it's perfect on its own, heh heh. Sucks I had to clip the ism down though.

I want John as a father :D

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 00:38

We'd agree to msot things.

>:|

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 00:39

I am dissapointed that I allowed that typo.

Those are the best and worst

Comment by David (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 05:24

Those are the best and worst Valentines Day cards at the same time. How do you do that??

animals

Comment by whatahootowl (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 06:51

Can't wait to get the charms. I know my friend and I will get them. =3 Also, judging how John normally acts I'm pretty sure the "f word" is what John would normally say so that is why its on the card.

PERFECT

Comment by dekinai (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 09:21

PERFECT

That was one of the funniest

Comment by iheartjohn (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 09:21

That was one of the funniest comics on here. John is comedy gold.

Don't F--- it up

Comment by TemplarKnight (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 10:32

So after last comics initial cussing, you decided to just run with it from now on?

All the cursing questions

Comment by Ananth Fri, 02/11/2011 - 13:40

All the cursing questions are fair so I'll clarify:

I believe there's no need for gratuitous cursing - it is too easy, it's already been done, etc. I have a lot of ideas about cursing and its overuse in literature. But if the rare joke is better served with a curse word instead of its naturally-less-emphatic cleaner version, then of course I'll use the curse word. That being said, no - it won't become a fixture on Johnny Wander, so no need to worry about that.

...

Comment by Amplifire (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 11:29

This.

THIS.

(spazzes)

Gotta love John, haha!

cooooool gift idea

Comment by nerine (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 14:06

just wanted to let you know you guys are awesome and that i colored and cut out and then sent all 4 johnatines to my boyfriend. :)

>/ I just printed up a

Comment by Nicole (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 14:46

>/ I just printed up a valentine I made a while back with a deer on it that does not suit my boyfriend AT ALL but was all I had but I think I'll be prying the envelope open and replacing it now. :D

John = my husband John, in spirit anyway

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 15:20

Wow. My daughter and I are always laughing at the similarity between "John" and my husband John, but this beats all. Wow, especially the top right and bottom left. He's such a hardass, but we love him (and your John too!). Maybe we all know and love a similar "John" eh?

John should be an Asian

Comment by Y! (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 19:01

John should be an Asian Tiger mother!

Oh John and your Johnisms!

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Fri, 02/11/2011 - 19:38

Oh John and your Johnisms! Your valentines are the best!

...well this isn't scary at

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 02/12/2011 - 11:06

...well this isn't scary at all... >_>

That last panel... *shutters*

Lolnimals?!

Comment by Sukichi (not verified) Sat, 02/12/2011 - 15:48

Reminds me of a LOLmingo.
That was a lolference, for those of you who thought I came up with that.

OHEY

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Sat, 02/12/2011 - 19:25

Are the Catmera charms going to be in random packs of three or in sets?
Because I want them all and if they're random it'll be harder ;-;

Fixed sets! No worries.