Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day!

Thu, 02/10/2011 - 15:30 by Ananth in response to johnentines

This Valentine's Day, let John say what's in your heart. These cards are ready to print out so you can give them to that special someone on February 14th! They'll really remember this V-day ... no matter how hard they try to forget.

♥ ♥ ♥ CLICK HERE FOR A HIGH RES VERSION ♥ ♥ ♥

You guys! Conrad's been working at Muse Games for a few months now, and his latest project is Creavures, a gorgeous sidescrolling platformer where you use the abilities of each creature to solve puzzles. They actually have a Kickstarter going, and it's already over the top, but you can still donate! Def take a look!

I mentioned that we're getting in some Cat-Chimera charms to the store soon - here's another:

A catmingo! Oh man.

Beginning next week we'll be posting Pony Cop! Some of you may remember it from last year. We wanted to share it with you guys, as we weren't able to meet demand. More on Tuesday! Have a happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Oh my goodness...

Comment by Krimson (not verified) Sat, 02/12/2011 - 23:52

John is my soul mate.

John is my favorite.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 02/13/2011 - 02:01

John is my favorite.

Actually...

Comment by MizTrouble (not verified) Sun, 02/13/2011 - 12:46

After reading the rollover, I had to comment that I do have that dad. He's actually mellowed out a bit in his old age, but when I was a kid he was just like John. Maybe there's hope for him yet? ;-)

Ah, John. *pats*

Comment by monikoko (not verified) Sun, 02/13/2011 - 14:52

Ah, John. *pats*

Marriage

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 02/13/2011 - 23:25

I will marry this man...Well, I will for sure in my mind.

Johnentines

Comment by Corteks (not verified) Sun, 02/13/2011 - 23:56

HAPPY JOHNENTINES EVERYONE!!!
*glares*

:P

How perfect is that? Awesome

Comment by DadaHyena (not verified) Mon, 02/14/2011 - 15:01

How perfect is that? Awesome cards!

Haha, Ive been handing these

Comment by Oma (not verified) Mon, 02/14/2011 - 15:45

Haha, Ive been handing these out all day today :) Everyone gets a laugh out of them!

Oh John, I love you <3

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/14/2011 - 20:16

Oh John, I love you <3

So I printed out copies of

Comment by Elizabeth Hagale (not verified) Mon, 02/14/2011 - 22:02

So I printed out copies of these and handed them out. :)

Catmingoes

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/15/2011 - 00:06

Those catmingoes would make fantastic yard ornaments.

I have a strange feeling....

Comment by L-Man (not verified) Tue, 02/15/2011 - 00:59

...that I am of a similar mindset as Mr. John. Or at least your comic's interpretation of your mildly ornery friend. These convey my typical feelings towards young women who have my fancy more so than what one might find in a Hallmark card.

Or I'm just mildly ornery myself.

^_^

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/15/2011 - 04:05

I just discovered this comic and it is awesome. The smooth, free-flowing quality of the art is really special.

Cat-mera charms

Comment by Shiny (not verified) Tue, 02/15/2011 - 05:08

I have Cat-mera stuck on my folder and I show everyone it at school. So essentially I have done a poll to see which is the most popular Cat-mira

Giraffe-Cat is the most popular cat of all time!!!! So you have to makes those!!!!

Second place is Bee-Cat

Third is Panda-Cat

and my fav is Owl-Cat

please make those
Thankss

i gave this to my valentine

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/15/2011 - 17:31

i gave this to my valentine and she laughed so hard she couldn't breathe. thank you john for making valentines day even more memorable!

I got these for valentines

Comment by Essu (not verified) Fri, 04/08/2011 - 11:02

I got these for valentines day from my best friend.
I nearly suffocated with joy.