Pony Cop Part 3

Pony Cop Part 3

Tue, 02/22/2011 - 17:46 by Ananth in response to ponycop 3

It just got real! Favorite part of this page is probably Pony and the revolver. Also, Yuko once again worked extra hard on that alt text, so be sure to look.

We'll be at Kitsunekon this weekend! Come say hello, we'll have stuff and we'll be doing some panels.

I wrote something a little while ago (Yuko's working on it now) that involved a scene with D&D. I've never actually played D&D, though ... so research, among other reasons, was why we started a game with a few of our friends. The loose summary of the campaign is that it is a collection of middle-aged guys who have just hit their mid-life crisis, so they decide to go off adventuring. Here's a look at them below:

From left (top) to right: Ace Snake-Eyes, Silas Gronchbottom, Xorn, Randall Fieldspar, and on the bottom is Evan's homeless dwarf Gort Stonepath.

On Thursday we'll bring you the thrilling conclusion of Pony Cop!

Comments

oh dios mio EL DIABLO!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 17:58

oh dios mio EL DIABLO!

Comment by Wyndham (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 18:00

Pony kicks various tails

THE SPARKLING DEATH!

Comment by psychogaze (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 18:16

Dat's right, y'all, the devil SPARKLES.
Love the D&D guys too, sounds like a neat story!

Madre de Dios!

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 18:21

¡Mi tocadiscos es roto!

Unfortunate

Comment by Matt B. (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 18:45

It's too bad Yuko can't get beyond ponydome.

What's more amazing is how

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 19:19

What's more amazing is how Pony can shoot the gun using only one hoof, and without opposable thumbs.

I like that one of the dead

Comment by AlmostLiterally (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 19:31

I like that one of the dead guys is slung over a bar like a wet towel.

oh hey

Comment by Jasen (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 19:50

Totally didn't know there was alt text. D'oh!

GH

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 20:10

It's like Green Hornet, with the pony as Kato. nyahaha. Seriously funny guys.

RUN!

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 20:10

Cartel member: It's El Diablo! run for your life!

Cartel Lord : I'll stay and fight.

Cartel Member: But sir, he's terrifying!

Cartel Lord : No, I'll fight him to the death, no more running away, neigh I say, neigh.

Cartel Member: Well, good luck then.

As the cartel member running far away, he can hear a faint scream from where his boss are, tears start flowing from his eyes.

Cartel member: Sorry boss, but I have to live, I have a family waiting for me.

But suddenly, El Diablo appeared from nowhere, there's a sudden silent, then a whimper from the cartel member, as El Diablo merrily strut closer, the cartel member utter his last word:

Cartel member: So cute...

Another faint scream were heard, that day, the Equestria Cartel is no more.

WHOOSH!!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 20:18

Pony actually had a seven-shot cylinder revolver! :|

Alternately, got two through

Comment by Narbodi (not verified) Tue, 03/01/2011 - 15:49

Alternately, got two through the neck with one shot, and the other five individually.

Or it coulda been one of those Movie Bullets™ where a round went through the side o' both their heads from like twenty feet off, complete with slow-motion bullet-zoom (to read the 'Yaay pony!' etched on the bullet) and overly large squib packs exploding.

Aaaand I've put too much thought into this. Again.

Pony

Comment by Stefan (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 20:36

I look forward to seeing Pony take out My Little Pony.

7 shot revolver? noob

Comment by JULIO VALIENTE (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 21:42

The S&W 619? Hell even the S&W M327 8 shot revolver is for noobs. A REAL MAN LIKE I, JULIO VALIENTE, USES HIS KNIFE TO SPLIT BULLETS IN HALF!!!

That was amazing ... I

Comment by Ananth Wed, 02/23/2011 - 10:39

That was amazing ... I watched the whole thing. The knife trick ... I died.

The pose for Ace Snake-Eyes

Comment by Lancer2010 (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 22:16

The pose for Ace Snake-Eyes makes me think that he's played by Conrad.

Am I right?

Haha, he's actually mine -

Comment by Ananth Wed, 02/23/2011 - 10:44

Haha, he's actually mine - but I can see why you'd think so! Conrad actually isn't playing this round with us. Maybe the next one!

Pony Cop FTW!

Comment by mylemonblue (not verified) Tue, 02/22/2011 - 23:34

Hahaha...El Diablo!

I love Pony Cop. This is the awesome! *(^o^)*

SH*T JUST GOT REAL.

Comment by Latrone (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 01:01

SH*T JUST GOT REAL.

I also have a seven-shooter!

Comment by Gabrielyo (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 01:02

I also have a seven-shooter! To quote the great Deadpool, "I love me some guns!" XD

MADRE DE DIOS

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 02:25

ES EL PONY DIABLO.

D&D Characters...

Comment by Matt Nelson (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 06:49

"Silas Gronchbottom" may be my new favorite character name ever. Fantastic.

!!! I'm glad you like it.

Comment by L. Nichols (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:29

!!! I'm glad you like it. Silas is a fun character to play, too!

this is going to sound lame,

Comment by JayCee (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 07:40

this is going to sound lame, but where do i find the alt texts?

Hover over the comic until

Comment by Ananth Wed, 02/23/2011 - 10:45

Hover over the comic until text appears!

yaay!

Comment by Hunter (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 08:00

I'm reading this at work and I think that forcing myself not to squeal at the last panel has caused some kind of internal injury. ¡Ayúdame, El Diablo!

Kill streak

Comment by Worst (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 09:23

Killamanjaro!

PONY COP!!!

Comment by Minetruly (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:16

Pony cop gets so much love! The smile, sparkles, and cheering noises the pony make max out the delight! This is the most joy I've gotten all year!

Xorn

Comment by Ducky (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:54

When I read the name Xorn I immediately thought of the Xorn monsters from Baldur's Gate screaming at me as they charged. D:

I knew it all along!

Comment by Asia Z (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 20:51

Awesome... I think El Diablo and Fat Pony (from Hark, a Vagrant) would make the perfect team - or maybe not. Maybe they would destroy the world.

Yuko, if you don't mind my asking, where do you get your screentones? I've been trying to find some for a comic I'm doing but no luck so far. I would really appreciate some advice, but if you'd rather not share that is completely fine.

Thank you and much love! :)

She makes them! Google

Comment by Ananth Thu, 02/24/2011 - 00:52

She makes them! Google "photoshop screentone tutorial" and you'll get a bunch of helpful links.

Thanks! Will do. :)

Comment by Asia (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 18:46

Thanks! Will do. :)

Nice!

Comment by Zatchmort (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 08:42

Pony Cop is quite cute, indeed.

And huzzah for DND! What version are y'all playing?

Craigslist Seattle

Comment by Craigslist Seattle (not verified) Sat, 10/15/2011 - 03:13

i like to read informative blogs and this blog is also so good and helpful.thanks for taking time to discus this topic..