Adam Warrock tees are out!

Adam Warrock tees are out!

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:37 by Ananth in response to almost

I talked about the shirt we did for Adam Warrock previously, and you can check out the lengthy process post I wrote up here. They've arrived, and they're available in his store! They're in preorder now and will be up for sale after March 6th! Get 'em while they're hot! And if you're wondering whether or not buying these supports Johnny Wander as well - it does!

John was kind enough to take some photos of us sporting the goods:

Watch out! (Oh, and you can check out John's Flickr here for more of his photography.)

Comments

I am loving the last 2

Comment by Leah (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:57

I am loving the last 2 pictures. They make me :D

ohman it looks like Yuko's

Comment by child (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:59

ohman it looks like Yuko's checkin' you out, homie

hahahahaha word

Comment by Ananth Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:06

hahahahaha word

Awesome

Comment by rkalajian (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:10

Those set of photos could have been a comic in itself :)

Ha! That's what I was

Comment by WhitneyD (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 16:20

Ha! That's what I was thinking, too. Hilarious. (And the shirts look great!)

oh man those are some

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:12

oh man those are some kicking rad shirts, and I would tottaly rock that darker colored one

also anath is much cuter then I imagined, yuko is lucky girlski

Aw, thanks!   I'm adding

Comment by Ananth Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:17

Aw, thanks!

I'm adding girlski to my vocabulary!

Ananth is handsomest dude,

Comment by Mister Always (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 05:11

Ananth is handsomest dude, with sweetest hat

Hehe, you might even say

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 21:57

Hehe, you might even say that you'd WARrock it.

Awesome shirt. I love the

Comment by Katie-W (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:18

Awesome shirt. I love the color combo for both of them!

Also, you are BOTH way too adorable.

It looks like Yuko just got

Comment by Hatepig (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:33

It looks like Yuko just got zipped away by a giant magnet.

Stop being made of metal Yuko it is no thing a nice young lady should be made of. D:

Oh man. Yuko. adorable yet slightly creepy.

Comment by Aube (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 16:07

Those shirts are pretty wicked, your detailed process post was great Ananth.
Your guys' roof seems to be a great bonus for taking photos for your (and others') apparel.

Ananth has eyes? MY LIFE IS

Comment by Shocky (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 16:46

Ananth has eyes? MY LIFE IS A LIE.

I know, what the heck, it

Comment by maldar (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 13:14

I know, what the heck, it must be a trick of the light.

I know, eh? Not one, not

Comment by Denis (not verified) Sat, 02/26/2011 - 03:57

I know, eh? Not one, not two, but THREE photos featuring both eyes as well as the rest of his face! The next challenge will be to free his forehead from the eternal hat... (">_<)

Not only that!

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Tue, 03/01/2011 - 04:45

Ananth has glasses as well! What else is he hiding under that shadowed brim?!

I figured it out. Those are

Comment by maldar (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 21:17

I figured it out. Those are the eyes of a body double.

HAH.

Comment by Drea Hatch (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 17:20

YUKO, YOU SUPERHERO.
GOLLY.

You guys are so

Comment by wrybread (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 17:22

You guys are so silladorawesome xD

Yuko. XD

Comment by Reli (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 19:47

In that last picture. You're both so cute!

pic 4 Ananth: Yuko? Yuko:

Comment by TiB (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 22:37

pic 4
Ananth: Yuko?
Yuko: ALL IS ACCORDING TO PLANS

AHAHA OH MY GOD

Comment by Sven (not verified) Wed, 02/23/2011 - 22:52

YUKO'S FACE IN THE LAST PHOTO KILLED MEEE

Also, Pony is one cute badass. And I don't even like ponies, generally speaking. Guess Yuko is awesome enough to draw ponies that I find adorable. (Although its charm may have come from the fact that it has a revolver...?)

Wow, in some of these it

Comment by Zatchmort (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 08:45

Wow, in some of these it almost looks like Ananth has eyes. 'Shopped...?

For serious.

Comment by GeniiBean (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 15:13

For serious.

all of my dollars = yours

Comment by Phil R (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 10:41

slick work, guys~

I hate to point out plot

Comment by matt (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 19:31

I hate to point out plot holes, but ponycop could've just shot the wire off. :]

Those shirts are wicked! I'd

Comment by B-San (not verified) Thu, 02/24/2011 - 20:13

Those shirts are wicked! I'd love to get one. And I'd also love to see Yuko do some wacky posing in more pictures. XD

Aaahahaahahaa!

Comment by Diem-kitty (not verified) Fri, 02/25/2011 - 17:46

That last photo made me laugh so much, oh my god! XD

WILL T-SHIRTS EVER BE REPRINTED ;___;

Comment by Kouya (not verified) Mon, 02/28/2011 - 12:52

I was already devastated enough when I JUST missed the chance to buy the Zoolology T-shirts. Then I bought a Hokusai T-shirt because I loved the quote and I received a small but it was too small so I gave it to a friend. I was going to wait until today to buy another shirt coz of my low budget (mens small still had an okay amount of shirts left, I thought) AND TODAY MENS SMALL SOLD OUT AND WOMEN'S SMALL IS THE SIZE THAT DOESN'T FIT ME I FEEL LIKE I'M DYING INSIDE Q____Q

Please please please tell me there will be reprints somewhere PLEASE the Hokusai T-shirt quote is amazing if there are no more forever I think I will turn into dust and disintegrate into the land because this is the SECOND time I've missed a chance to get an amazing T-shirt from you guys Q___Q

Hey there! I unlisted them

Comment by Ananth Mon, 02/28/2011 - 16:41

Hey there! I unlisted them because we took them to a convention, but we brought some of them back. E-mail me! We can make it happen. :)

FUCK YEAH

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/28/2011 - 22:15

PHOTOBOMBING YUKO FTW

WHEN YOU SEE IT

Comment by Soren (not verified) Thu, 03/24/2011 - 18:13

WHEN YOU SEE IT.. You'll shit bricks. Except not because that is like the most adorable creeperpose ever. lmao.

Nice. <3

Comment by Sary (not verified) Tue, 03/01/2011 - 21:28

lol'd at the comic.. and then again at Yuko being silly in pictures xD A++, guys.

That's just awesome.

Comment by Boomer Gonzales (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 01:18

Yuko could so totally disappear behind Ananth.

XD

Wondermous

Comment by lincolnator (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 14:35

Oh gosh, I can't stop giggling...

*snerk*

Comment by Cuna (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 17:20

...tea... out my nose...
That was unexpected!

Love the tees! Love the pics!
xD

Ananth is hot.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 09:41

Ananth is hot.

heh

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 15:50

mad lulz

Yuko appears from BEYOND THE

Comment by Riddle (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 15:57

Yuko appears from BEYOND THE VEIL OF THE ANANTH. Then again from BEYOND THE EDGE OF THE FRAME.

NO ONE IS SAFE.

Not even Ananth...

Comment by fraoch (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 19:47

Run, man! Run for your life!

Wait, hold up, Ananth DOES

Comment by Aaron (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 22:57

Wait, hold up, Ananth DOES in fact have eyes?! Crazy. I though he had horrible abyss-like-eyes that Zimmy from Gunnerkrigg Court does.

I think you may be imagining

Comment by Anon (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 23:56

I think you may be imagining them. :|

Hehe, creeper!Yuko made me

Comment by Anon (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 23:55

Hehe, creeper!Yuko made me laugh! It's cute :)

Something similar happened to me once! We were carrying a big present into a restaurant for my grandmother's birthday...the hostess asked if the present was for her. I told her it was storage for a dead body, and she looked alarmed for a bit xD Not as cool as this story, though!

Oh, unexpected answers...reactions to them are funny >:)

Oh man, I laughed so hard on

Comment by Haukka (not verified) Fri, 03/04/2011 - 01:58

Oh man, I laughed so hard on that last picture :D

PFFFFFFF

Comment by LolCam (not verified) Fri, 03/04/2011 - 07:43

I just snrked coffee from my nose after seeing the last photo.

CREEPER YUKO!

"That's a nice EVERYTHING you have there. SSSSSSHAME IF SSSSSOMETHING HAPPENSSS TO IT."

Wow.

Comment by Captain Kitten (not verified) Sun, 03/06/2011 - 02:54

Yuko. Creeper face.

I think that two photos should be made into something. Something that I can acquire in exchange for currency.

I will give you currency in exchange for something with that picture.

I love your auto-bio

Comment by Civ (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 20:30

I love your auto-bio strips!!!! I prefer them to the fiction (which are also great :P ) AND the bio are easier for you. So win-win :D

lol

Comment by ggelatine (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 19:27

Adventure Time is awesome, there's no such thing as too much of it!

hahaha oh my god, Yuko is so

Comment by Lulu (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 10:47

hahaha oh my god, Yuko is so funny! I just bought a set of those keychains. Awesome!

You guys look so cool.

Haha, I laughed SO hard at

Comment by Snaggie (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 21:38

Haha, I laughed SO hard at that last photo!