Adam Warrock tees are out!

Adam Warrock tees are out!

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 14:37 by Ananth in response to almost

I talked about the shirt we did for Adam Warrock previously, and you can check out the lengthy process post I wrote up here. They've arrived, and they're available in his store! They're in preorder now and will be up for sale after March 6th! Get 'em while they're hot! And if you're wondering whether or not buying these supports Johnny Wander as well - it does!

John was kind enough to take some photos of us sporting the goods:

Watch out! (Oh, and you can check out John's Flickr here for more of his photography.)

Comments

haha, I wonder if that's how

Comment by Mike the old house mate (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 02:38

haha, I wonder if that's how Milk and Cheese came into fruition?

I'll have whatever Yuko is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 16:03

I'll have whatever Yuko is having. Also I just realized that Ananth looks a lot like my dad.....

I think it has potential.

Comment by Ferret (not verified) Mon, 03/14/2011 - 10:52

I think it has potential.

BACON!!!!!!

Comment by mylemonblue (not verified) Tue, 03/15/2011 - 16:26

BACON!!!!!!

That candle must have smelled funny and runny but then I've never come across bacon scented candle. Maybe there should be one? Hehehehe... *(^o^)*

I really enjoy it when John

Comment by Erin (not verified) Wed, 03/16/2011 - 11:34

I really enjoy it when John makes an appearence in the comic. In an "I all love you equally because you're my children" kind of way, he's my favorite.

Hey ananth. You comin to

Comment by benjamin mcdowell (not verified) Thu, 03/17/2011 - 03:11

Hey ananth. You comin to mtac this year?

Teehee!

Comment by John B. (not verified) Thu, 03/17/2011 - 18:02

You made my day...

Aww, John! Poor octopus.

Comment by annemjw (not verified) Fri, 03/18/2011 - 03:59

Aww, John! Poor octopus. (And, if you do want to be pedantic - it's octopodae, from the Greek.)

I love the shirts and just

Comment by Boopdeedoo (not verified) Fri, 03/18/2011 - 07:22

I love the shirts and just realized how awesome it would be if you had piclyf.

I totally agree. Octopuses

Comment by Jenny (not verified) Sun, 03/20/2011 - 08:41

I totally agree. Octopuses terrify me. Although not as much as squids. THEY HAVE BEAKS.

Can you guys put in a button to share stuff on Facebook? =D

Heehhehehehehe

Comment by Jade Carver (not verified) Mon, 03/21/2011 - 08:26

I keep coming back to these photos and giggling. I may just have to buy a shirt (when I'm not broke).

Do you have a deviantart? If

Comment by Emy (not verified) Wed, 03/23/2011 - 11:44

Do you have a deviantart?
If yes, give the link =D I'd like to watch you =3

That which cannot be unseen

Comment by junior_millenium (not verified) Fri, 03/25/2011 - 09:31

I don't know why, but, for whatever reason, the last picture looks more like Yuko is staring in wide-eyed amazement at Ananth's hind-side. That you cannot see below the shirt-line to confirm the presence of pantalooms only serves to imply a narrative that the mind cannot undo with the most astringent of cleansers.

And now I need coffee.

So much coffee do I need.

I CAN SEE ANANTH'S EYES

Comment by nalem (not verified) Fri, 03/25/2011 - 21:36

I CAN SEE ANANTH'S EYES AHHH

also those shirts are pretty sick

I just looked at the photos

Comment by Toby Lurio (not verified) Tue, 03/29/2011 - 16:59

I just looked at the photos and OH MY GOD the third picture is my favorite picture ever. How can I keep this picture and not look major sketch?

Bride's Maid dress

Comment by Mike (not verified) Wed, 03/30/2011 - 12:34

Perhaps you should upload a photo of Yuko wearing the bride's maid dress of the last couple of comics. Cheers! (I'm assuming this is based on a real event)

Great Pics

Comment by a Non eMouse (not verified) Wed, 03/30/2011 - 13:18

Never knew you two were such a cute couple. I love the last two where Yuko is being silly, but Anath, why so serious?

The colors....

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/30/2011 - 20:50

I like the women's shirt colors more than the mens...

There is no women's shirt

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 05:51

There is no women's shirt color or men's color. On the page where you order a shirt, you decide whether to buy the shirt for in men's sizing or women's sizing. (sorry for any typos, not a native speaker) That said, I ordered the army colored shirt yesterday. Can't wait!

*in men's, not for in wtf

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 05:52

*in men's, not for in wtf was I thinking about?

wait now I got myself

Comment by hohhi (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 05:54

wait now I got myself confused, someone please tell me how it's supposed to be said, in case my correction is a mistake too

John-faced-Rook // Rook-faced-John

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/01/2011 - 12:40

Now you just need to complete it with an image of John with Rook's face. :D

Tuesday's comic? I can only hope!

GAH! Yuko, you are just to

Comment by Kris (not verified) Sun, 04/03/2011 - 23:52

GAH! Yuko, you are just to freaking cute! I could just tie you up and keep you in my closet! XD

why don't you have pony cops

Comment by Eugene Park (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 21:59

why don't you have pony cops shirts. i would buy a million of those

I DO THAT

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 14:20

Man I love naming my 'mons, but usually I can't think of anything clever, so I just look around wherever I am and name them the first thing that pops into my head. Like I have a Horsea named Lemons, Tubes the Aerodactyl, Def Jam '08 the Ponyta, I could go on.

Oh Yuko. <3

Comment by Ashley Faye (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 09:25

I demand more pictures of Creeper!Yuko.

Hehe, you're fuzzy.

Comment by Sparkle (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 22:24

Hehe, you're fuzzy.

That cat

Comment by Dravenport (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 13:13

That cat is almost the same size as Yuko

so cute

Comment by ezekiel-tan (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 14:19

these totebags are too cute for words, i'm totally buying one!

OMG

Comment by LovinoVargas (not verified) Sun, 04/17/2011 - 23:21

holy cow i saw your face the world is ending!!!!!!! and yuko is kinda small........the world is ending...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Yuko's face in the last

Comment by nintend0rk (not verified) Sun, 05/15/2011 - 18:15

LOL Yuko's face in the last one xD if i wasnt broke i would totally buy a shirt. also rook looks just like my own kitty Raven :3