Ewww

Ewww

Tue, 03/01/2011 - 16:03 by Ananth in response to cat booger

This comic is sooo gross, I can't even look at it. Clean yourself up, cat.

Hope you guys liked Pony Cop! If you didn't, no need to worry - we've got no plans to revisit it. Some of you mentioned continuity problems - I was surprised! I thought expectations of a buddy cop film featuring a talking pony would be appropriately low.

We had a good time in Wisconsin - thank you to the con director Rez and all of the lovely staff for making our stay a good one. Next show: MoCCA!

Time to get back to those comics! See you Thursday.

Comments

Ahahahahaha!

Comment by Cecona (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 14:37

Ooh Rook, you disgusting little thing you.

Kitsune Kon Doodle

Comment by Kat (not verified) Wed, 03/02/2011 - 22:18

I just got my Pony Cop doodle from my good friend Andrea in the mail today. I love it mucho. New bookmark? New bookmark.

Wish I could have been there to get it myself!

Pony Cop

Comment by Mike (not verified) Thu, 03/03/2011 - 13:01

Pony Cop was hilarious! Cheers!

Yesterday my cat curled up

Comment by joneko (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 12:17

Yesterday my cat curled up behind my head...and sneezed in my hair. Twice. And I thought of you.

When my cat is super happy

Comment by Deva (not verified) Tue, 04/26/2011 - 12:21

When my cat is super happy or excited (like when I get back from vacation) he drools... On me...

BAHAHAHAHA

Comment by AppleCores (not verified) Wed, 07/27/2011 - 23:33

THAT'S ADORABLE PFFFFFFT<3

Eye Crusts

Comment by Sushi D (not verified) Sun, 05/15/2011 - 09:54

Man, my cat does this too... But there is one thing that is worse than cat boogers...
CAT EYE CRUSTS. It's seriously gross.

PFFFFT!

Comment by AppleCores (not verified) Wed, 07/27/2011 - 23:31

My cat does that ALL the time! I honestly don't mind though, you kinda get used to it after the 38750298349827th time it's happened xD <3

This is true, except for me,

Comment by Mercedes S (not verified) Tue, 01/10/2012 - 16:26

This is true, except for me, it happened with my dog and his water bowl. He'd take a drink, then use us as napkins.

He stained our micro-fiber couch.