Catmera charms now in the store!

Catmera charms now in the store!

Tue, 03/08/2011 - 14:13 by Ananth in response to urgent matters

I think I'm going to change Yuko's phonebook entry from "Dad" to "Cat Stories". Shhh.

Guys the charms are finally in the store! They come in 2 sets, take a look,

Pretty adorable! They're both available in the store.

Regarding previous orders - we've been a little behind on shipping! I'll be doing my best to catch up this week, sorry for the delay.

That's about it! See you Thursday!

Comments

If only my iPhone was phone

Comment by MissKacey (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 14:48

If only my iPhone was phone strap compatible! Maybe I can put one on my DS :)

Also my Mom and I call each other to tell each other the cats did something adorable all the time! Or how they did something horrendous. It's better when it's something adorable. No one likes getting a call about how your cat pooped on the kitchen floor... >:(

squidcat, BRILLIANT!

Comment by DisposablePal (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 14:51

squidcat, BRILLIANT!

Whoa, there!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 23:05

Pardon me, sir/madam but that's an octocat you're talking about!

Hm....

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 05:24

I prefer the term "Cactopus", myself.

Octopussy

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 04:13

Octopussy

Perhaps...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 17:17

I would too, but I think it sounds a bit too much like 'cactus' to be cute.

I'm curious.

Comment by Grashbar (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 15:12

What was it the cats did?

Gonta locked himself into a

Comment by Ananth Wed, 03/09/2011 - 11:01

Gonta locked himself into a room like this.

Well don't leave us hanging.

Comment by Harrison (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 15:13

Well don't leave us hanging, what did the cats DO?

yea i'm supah-curious to

Comment by Jun (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 19:25

yea i'm supah-curious to know it!! it was actually my first tought :D i wouldn't mind being interrupted by something so adorable as kittens!!

Yuko should design next gen

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 15:14

Yuko should design next gen pokemon.

Good point.

Comment by Jedifreak (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 16:36

They'd certainly be better than "Smugleaf" and "Chimchar".

Comment by AlmostLiterally (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 16:37

YES. Please, yes.

YEEEEES we need something

Comment by Ana Magana (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 17:21

YEEEEES we need something for pokemon purple and pink (those are almost the two only colors that are left lol, kinda gayish though)

"Gayish"? Really?

Comment by Ananth Wed, 03/09/2011 - 10:58

"Gayish"? Really? I'm sure there's a more apt word in your vocabulary. If there isn't, learn it.

aww

Comment by Jan (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 15:23

Yuko's dad is quite possibly my absolute favourite character in JW.

Wait. Don't tell me he's real. It can't be.

OMG i need a Cat-mingo RIGHT

Comment by Ana Magana (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 17:18

OMG i need a Cat-mingo RIGHT NOW!

if only i had dem moneiz TT_TT

Wait . . .

Comment by BowToTheBard (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 17:46

. . . shouldn't it be "Urgent Catters?"

yes! you have squittens, now

Comment by Kyoulkoa (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 18:31

yes! you have squittens, now I have to have one

Waahh D:

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 20:33

I wanted a Cat-panda ;-;
Oh well. At least I can get the other two I wanted in one set. Yay, it'll be here by my birthday too xD
*Starts filling cart*

Ok but

Comment by Emily (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 22:11

But was it a good story? Was it the funniest thing?

Or are you saving it for the next comic? I'm on to you. . .

Yup. That's sounds like my

Comment by Anjerz (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 22:22

Yup. That's sounds like my mom.

D:

Comment by lincolnator (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 23:14

I want them soooooo muuuuuuch, but they're too many moneys for me... my starving college student budget can't take $15 for keychains, no matter how much I love them... ; - ;

This is the story of my

Comment by Digi (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 23:47

This is the story of my life, except my dad is all about random stories of America's Next Top Model and Doctor Who.

WELL OKAY DAD AS LONG AS IT'S IMPORTANT I GUESS IT'S OKAY IF YOU CALL ME LIKE FIVE TIMES.

Also those charms are adorable.

cat abominations

Comment by Laura (not verified) Tue, 03/08/2011 - 23:59

I WANT BOTH SETS!!

I wish I was rich.

Other comics

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 02:34

Hi, I just found this comic and it's cute and funny, but I was wondering what happened to Yuko's Fallen and what's going on with Ananth's Applegeeks?

Yuko's Dad

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 13:59

Yuko's Dad rules! I'm lovin' the theme where he calls and says things inappropriate to the get-together. Like that one comic where he "prefers loneliness."

So great. Yuko & Ananth rule!

Comment by Al (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 14:03

OMG I neeeed them, my phone

Comment by Electricfish (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 14:22

OMG I neeeed them, my phone is so naked and I think the collection would be just the thing. so darn cute! especially the octo-cat

"Look, can this wait? I'm

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/09/2011 - 20:50

"Look, can this wait? I'm kinda-"
"OH MAN IT WAS SO FUNNY. OKAY SO WHAT HAPPENED WAS"

Cat Charms

Comment by Sniper X (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 10:01

If I have money, I'd so want Flamingocat.

HEY WAIT

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 14:11

We never see your dad, Yuko. Are you doing it on purpose or did he request not to be shown in the comic? Because we do always see your mom, but your dad's always off-panel.

It reminds me of the Peanuts and Ed Edd n' Eddy, where you never see the adults :D Even though.. You guys.. Yeah.

Charms!

Comment by Michie-chan! (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 19:46

Charms are sold out... please make more?! I love them and I will pay you moneys Q___Q

^ ditto! I need something to

Comment by Rubberbandninja (not verified) Thu, 03/24/2011 - 09:20

^ ditto! I need something to decorate my blue 3DS when I get it, and these would match it awesomely!

I definitely want a Cactopus

Comment by Seb (not verified) Wed, 06/22/2011 - 05:50

I definitely want a Cactopus charm, too bad they don't seem to be in the store anymore. :(

Cat chimera charms

Comment by Olivia Nielson (not verified) Wed, 10/24/2012 - 15:56

Bring back the chimera charms please? I am in dire need of the cat-giraffe one :C