Bluuuh

Bluuuh

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 14:46 by Ananth in response to what does it meeean

We're getting our taxes ready today! It's the worst! So Yuko did this quick comic, here you go, no explanations you just gotta believe.

As mentioned on Tuesday, the Cat-mera charms are up for sale in the store! And they are disappearing quickly, you guys surprised us. Take a look:

There are also only two ladies small Hokusai tees left! Grab 'em while you can!

I haven't forgotten about the "Ask John" advice column - next week I'll set up a formspring for John and you can leave your questions there. If he has time he might answer some for kicks - otherwise we'll pick the best questions and answer them in Volume 2.

Comments

Bread and butter. And a

Comment by hohhoi (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 15:43

Bread and butter. And a picture of a cup and a spoon?

Hi, sorry to bother you

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:15

Hi, sorry to bother you again, but I was still wondering what happened to Yuko's Fallen and what's going on with Ananth's Applegeeks?

Yuko looks more like a boy

Comment by Elly (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:26

Yuko looks more like a boy than usual in this comic!

The strange thing is, I had

Comment by papermutt (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 17:16

The strange thing is, I had a dream this morning about meeting you guys. And I kept getting flustered and saying "Yoko" but Ananth kept saying I was right, and I kept fidgeting while she tried on huge sweatshirts that were at least three times too big. Seriously, Yuko swam in the things.

Also, it was strangely dark in the nearly empty department store. And Ananth kept acquiring mugs of tea somehow, without there being a pot in sight.

Just thought you ought to know.

I smell a new comic

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 17:41

And ooh... do I want the charms?

Cup and spoon?

Comment by tudza (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 18:06

The dish ran away with the spoon, now we see the spoon with a cup. That spoon gets around.

Look at that smug mug

Comment by Cheu Cheu Cheuduu (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 18:25

A smug.
A mug with a smug expression on his mug.
Will we ever see a crossover with PonyCop?

Adventure Time?

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 19:09

It is impossible to watch too much Adventure Time.

No Such Thing as too Much

Comment by Li_Akahi (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 22:36

Silly Yuko, there is no such thing as too much Adventure Time. Just like there is no such thing as too much My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Got some outstanding stuffs

Comment by abser888 (not verified) Thu, 09/01/2011 - 16:21

Got some outstanding stuffs here. Now a days nicely arranged site like this is unavailable. TO browse this site often I have subscribed to this.
Traffic Travis 4 Review

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 19:27

It means it's time to buy more mugs and spoons.

I don't...

Comment by Quinn O'Hara-Brantner (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 19:37

Wat.
Straight up wat.

JOHNNY WANDER RULES

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Thu, 03/10/2011 - 20:53

JOHNNY WANDER RULES

I smell sequel!!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 01:00

If you liked Ponycop, then you'll love the new action thriller Bread and Butter!

Bread: He's a mug raised on the streets, trying to go legit as a pencil pusher for the police.
Butter: A top cadet from a well-do-to family; he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he IS one.
Together, they must go undercover and infiltrate the Knife Gang and take down the evil leader of the crime world: the Rollingpin!

:D

Comment by Kathleen (not verified) Sun, 03/13/2011 - 14:12

This must happen. It must.

How Bizarre

Comment by Rosie (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 05:41

Wierdly, many years ago, I also dreamt about a cup and spoon crime fighting duo. Thanks to my 13 year old imagination though, they were called Cuppy and Spoony. Bread and Butter is much cuter.

Also, this is my first time commenting here, so I shall just say:
I love you guys. If I ever meet you, I shall lick you.

Earthquake D:

Comment by Eages (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 07:22

OMG, a big earthquake and tsunami hit Japan, are Yuko's relatives ok? Do her relatives even live there at the moment? I'm not sure, I'm a newb around here ._.

Hope all is well.

Her relatives seem to be

Comment by Ananth Sat, 03/12/2011 - 10:25

Her relatives seem to be okay! Thanks for asking!

Charms

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 07:40

Any future plan to see these little cuties as keyrings? I love them but none of my gadgets have loops for charms :(

Um...

Comment by Robert V Aldrich (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 08:41

Between this and PonyCop, I think someone may have some unresolved issues towards crime-fighting comics.

Hahahahaha  Yeah ...

Comment by Ananth Sat, 03/12/2011 - 10:25

Hahahahaha

Yeah ...

Catchphrase

Comment by Worst (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 08:46

Bread contains the hot liquid justice, and Butter is the one to spoon in out.

In case grit is required,

Comment by 7eAL (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 11:49

In case grit is required, Bread is full of swirling darkness (poor Ananth can't take it), and Butter is an inverted reflection of others.

Don't you mean they fight

Comment by Koratah (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 15:05

Don't you mean they fight cream?

Sold out!

Comment by Jerr (not verified) Fri, 03/11/2011 - 20:11

I just got home from work and the charms are sold out. /sadface at my slowness

Are there plans for more?

Yes! The reaction caught us

Comment by Ananth Sat, 03/12/2011 - 10:27

Yes! The reaction caught us off guard - we'll most likely be ordering more.

charms

Comment by Stacy (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 02:59

Any way you guys will be getting more charms in your store? They sold out quickly.

Most likely! Will keep you

Comment by Ananth Sat, 03/12/2011 - 10:28

Most likely! Will keep you posted.

Charming!

Comment by Sara (not verified) Sat, 03/12/2011 - 18:46

My charms arrived today! They are lovely; thank you for shipping them out so quickly!

Appropriately

Comment by darryl ayo brainwasher (not verified) Sun, 03/13/2011 - 11:31

Appropriately weeeeiiiiiirrrrrrrd

Love it!

Comment by Kara (not verified) Mon, 03/14/2011 - 19:57

I just got my charms today. The shipping was super fast! I just adore them... so much that I don't want to take them out of the package. Thank you Yuko and Ananth!

It means that you are boring

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/15/2011 - 08:35

It means that you are boring as hell.