Yo Gabba Gabba Comic Book Time #1

Yo Gabba Gabba Comic Book Time #1

Tue, 03/22/2011 - 14:37 by Ananth in response to winter

Hey guys! It's a pinup for today because we're getting ready for Megan's wedding this weekend. Lots of errands to run today, sorry about that!

A lot of you requested What Are You Doing, Why Are You Doing It become available as a print, and I'm happy to oblige! They're now available in the store! There are no product photos yet, but you can look at these photos to get an idea of the quality. We'll update with proper product photos when we can ask John - he's actually on a shoot right now! Pretty exciting.

Yuko recently collaborated with R. Stevens of Diesel Sweeties to turn out some pages for Oni Press's Yo Gabba Gabba Comic Book Time #1! It's a kids' comic based on the Nickelodeon kids' TV show. Comic Book Resources has the scoop and a preview - here's one of their pages below:

Pretty fun! R. Stevens really brings the pixels. They did 6 pages for the book, which came out on March 16th (last Wednesday). Pretty cool! Check it out!

That's all for us!

Comments

Amazing!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 15:00

Amazing!

rock

Comment by OptimaNet Tax Services (not verified) Fri, 10/26/2012 - 00:25

They did 6 pages for the book, which came out on March 16th (last Wednesday). Pretty cool! Check it out!OptimaNet Tax Services

That is a sweet spread.

Comment by Krimson (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 15:33

Now Yuko can check off the "has a cat" box, too! And instead of "in med school", you know, there's the whole "is published in a bunch of places" thing!

Congrats to everyone all around!

Random subject line, Banana

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 17:41

That pinup is amazing, The colors blend but the subtle differences is pretty slick. Weddings are cool, HAVE FUN. I agree with Krimson, being published in loads of places is an amazing accomplishment.

Cecilia and Death

Comment by Heidi (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 18:20

This reminds me of Cecilia and Death. :)

I think the characters are

Comment by Aube (not verified) Wed, 03/23/2011 - 00:11

I think the characters are Serona and Grey but I may be wrong.

and by Grey I of course mean

Comment by Aube (not verified) Wed, 03/23/2011 - 00:15

and by Grey I of course mean SID

Aw, man!

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 18:33

This pinup RULES! I wanna buy it.

So cool. You guys are so cool.

Very Pretty

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 19:12

Also, will definitely check out the book.

Love the spread so

Comment by Ju (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 19:19

Love the spread so muchhhhhhh! Congrats on more published work Yuko!

Have a great time at the wedding!

c: c: c:

Comment by robocotte (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 20:22

So gorgeous! You guys manage to deliver with every update no matter the circumstances. Good luck with the wedding!

and YEAAAH YEAAAAAH YO GABBA GABBA IS THE BEST excuse me but I'm five years old YEAAAH definitely checking that out!! Ha ha Yo Gabba Gabba's just went up a couple rungs on the cool-ladder!

awww man this is such an

Comment by lisaaa (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 21:03

awww man this is such an awesome picture! i am seriously in love with it, it is so freaking kicking rad

Getting my webcomics mixed up >_<

Comment by Anonymouse (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 21:20

Am I the only one who instantly related the title of this comic to Winter from Girly, instead of the actual season of winter? Man, I read way too many webcomics.

YO!

Comment by Foofacious (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 21:44

one of the best! ^_^

Winter...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/22/2011 - 21:47

... so beautiful and lonely that even the alt text is speechless. ;)

I love Yo Gabba Gabba.

Comment by 'Stine (not verified) Wed, 03/23/2011 - 07:58

I love Yo Gabba Gabba. That's so awesome. Didn't know they were having a comic book. Need to find it.

Well...

Comment by theshim (not verified) Wed, 03/23/2011 - 10:54

On the one hand, Yo Gabba Gabba truly freaks me out.

On the other, that's a fantastic picture.

man,ananth, you should dye

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/26/2011 - 17:00

man,ananth, you should dye your hair white!~

wow,note to self..add

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/26/2011 - 17:01

wow,note to self..add subject line to avoid death threats :'D

I really appreciate your

Comment by Joy (not verified) Fri, 12/21/2012 - 07:27

I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. ads on facebook

Very interesting! It is easy

Comment by Arkansas Dogs (not verified) Tue, 09/13/2011 - 02:59

Very interesting! It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be returning. Thanks for sharing with us.

This book is near perfection

Comment by Anna (not verified) Fri, 10/07/2011 - 03:09

This book is near perfection it introduces kids to the comic book format while also staying true to the messages and format of the show. Thanks for the post. Craigslist job scam in Pittsburgh review

Excellent post! This book is

Comment by sarahsam (not verified) Sun, 10/16/2011 - 15:10

Excellent post! This book is near perfection it introduces kids to the comic book format while also staying true to the messages and format of the show. Thanks for the post.Craigslist helps to locate

Excellent and decent post. I

Comment by portão basculante (not verified) Sun, 06/24/2012 - 11:22

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

This is a fantastic website

Comment by ar condicionado automotivo (not verified) Sun, 07/01/2012 - 01:41

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web.

things

Comment by best term papers (not verified) Thu, 10/04/2012 - 22:50

he's actually on a shoot right now! Pretty exciting. proper product photos

photos

Comment by Energie (not verified) Wed, 10/17/2012 - 13:04

I was very pleased to find

Comment by The Best Safety Razors (not verified) Fri, 10/19/2012 - 14:31

I was very pleased to find this site. I am going to bookmark your blog and keep checking you out. Wish you good luck!

oh well, I guess i have to

Comment by Homemade dishwasher detergent (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 20:24

oh well, I guess i have to made deal with you right then. this is just what I would always wanted to do.

Good Article

Comment by free software download full version (not verified) Wed, 01/16/2013 - 06:25

after surfing many sites, i have found something informative.Thanks for this addition.
free visual studio download | Adobe Photoshop CS6 download | vlc player for windows

I think that this post has

Comment by Hier klicken (not verified) Wed, 04/10/2013 - 09:24

I think that this post has shared some very important and still basic information about what to do in this specific situation.

hermes birkin

Comment by hermes birkin (not verified) Tue, 05/14/2013 - 06:55

PARIS (AFP) - Luxury fashion group Hermes, known for silk scarves and handbags, reported on Thursday a record profit for 2012, confirming a stellar performance for France's luxury industry as a whole last year

thanks god, i came here and

Comment by buy replica hermes (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 03:41

thanks god, i came here and see the post. Reaaly good one!