Real quick

Real quick

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 15:12 by Ananth in response to oops

Oh gosh well we can't update today so I guess we'll just have to update tomorrow

gee

You guys have been going nuts on the Formspring - John managed to answer 75 questions before he went out of town and I can't stop laughing. He'll be back in a week, but you can certainly leave him a question in the meantime.

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Heh. I reloaded this page

Comment by Missing J (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 15:14

Heh. I reloaded this page just as you posted this. That was weird.

Oh, and no worries about not updating. The shrugging drawing is pretty er... adorable. Which is hard for me, as a guy, to say.

Tomorrow's April Fools. I

Comment by Spicy (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 15:35

Tomorrow's April Fools.

I don't trust you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 15:54

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I lol'd for real at John's

Comment by Deus Ex Machina (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 15:55

I lol'd for real at John's Formspring replies.

This reminds me of...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 16:19

Parappa the Rapper game or bust a move alien character with their synchronized moving.

Well, some couple do that.

Wow

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 19:03

Ananth is ALL LEGS.

height difference

Comment by Fish (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 19:23

Not meaning to be weird at all, but whats the height difference between you two? I'v got a good 8-9in on my girlfriend and you guys seem to be in a similar situation.

I loved John's answers. They

Comment by Lightlybow (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 19:50

I loved John's answers. They crack me up!

Well played Yuko and Ananth!

Comment by Eages (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 20:09

April fools is my favorite day of the year. Living in Australia, I get to celebrate it before you guys. Unfortunately I'm unable to do anything for it this year (too much work to do D:). I'm sure I'll be able to do /something/ for April Fools in your timezone though - tomorrow's the weekend for me! :D

I expect the biggest 'what the balls!?' moment ever from you, guys. Don't disappoint me x3

Is it wrong they look like

Comment by Gilder (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 21:38

Is it wrong they look like they're about to break into crazy anime ending sequence dance?

died...almost

Comment by BigRed (not verified) Thu, 03/31/2011 - 23:42

I almost died reading John's responses. I need to learn to breath while laughing next time.

April Fools tomorrow

Comment by Raptorix (not verified) Fri, 04/01/2011 - 02:50

Spoiler: Strip will be an April Fools joke.

Well this is very

Comment by Arkansas pets (not verified) Fri, 09/09/2011 - 15:36

Well this is very interesting indeed.Would love to read a little more of this. Great post. Thanks for the heads-up…This blog was very informative and knowledgeable

Doppelganger Shrug=

Comment by JET73L (not verified) Tue, 09/20/2011 - 07:11

Well, that's one of the most adorable filler panels I've ever seen. I certainly can't think of anything right now that outclasses it.

Gilder: The positions, in that style (possibly aided by Yuko's hair), reminded me of Ouran High School Host Club.

Informative Post

Comment by Allourparents (not verified) Tue, 06/04/2013 - 01:17

Hi. I checked this page just as you posted this. I found pretty much fun in it, and no worries about updating. April fool day i get to celebrate every year. Would love to read little more indeed, thanks.