CMYcat tees & totes!

CMYcat tees & totes!

Tue, 04/05/2011 - 14:12 by Ananth in response to the fiercest pokeyman

Apparently the new Pokémon game takes place in an abstracted New York - whenever Yuko gets around to playing it I'm going to be looking over her shoulder. Yuko hates that, so hopefully she'll read this first so she can be prepared.

Some of your ordered prints! We're going to try to send them out this week - sorry it's taken so long! As it's the first time we're offering these, we're taking the time to make sure we do it all right. It should run more smoothly once we get the first batch sent out.

In other news, we just got CMYcat shirts and totes in! They're not in the store yet, but here's a look at a Womens XS:

They're going to be a MoCCA exclusive this weekend, and then we'll put them up in the store afterwards.

Speaking of which - MoCCA! We'll post information about where you can find us on Thursday, and we'll be bringing books, t-shirts, prints and keychains. Come say hello!

Comments

Pokeymanz

Comment by ZoomZoomMandy (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 14:25

The new Pokemon is really fun. I hadn't played Pokemon since Gen 2, so it was really nice to get back into the games with Black and White.

That shirt...is the most adorable.

I'm kind of curious what

Comment by OrcishIncubus (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 14:25

I'm kind of curious what Yuko's response will be to reading that...

Hahaha Pizza Hut. I think

Comment by Sven (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 14:41

Hahaha Pizza Hut. I think my favourite part of Pokemon was naming them, to be honest. *didn't play very much*

And the shirts are SO CUTE! \o/

Quick comment, you should

Comment by Newtype (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 15:01

Quick comment, you should have a 'wallpapers' section.
Some of the art you do is very desktop-desirable. (Particularly this CYMcat T-print)
Just a thought :)

Fourthed.

Fifthed!

Comment by Katzilla (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 16:32

Fifthed!

Pokemons

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 15:41

Evan rules! Johnny Wander #1!

They had delicious pizza.

Comment by James H (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 16:30

That might have to be the best name for a dragon in all history... and he could even could the pizza himself.
Now I want pizza.

Awesome design with the tee. :)

Comment by saskia (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 16:40

... omg this is adorable... I'll be glued to the site until I can buy this shirt XD

Oh Evan.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 16:50

Thanks guys. Now the preggers girl wants PIZZA!
(BTW Evan, you are the man!)

Nicknames

Comment by Joey (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 16:53

I've never been good with nicknames. I usually enter the first thing that enters my mind. Too bad there wasn't enough room to name my rival bulldozer.

I can't wait to get that

Comment by foe (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 17:04

I can't wait to get that shirt. I <3 Rook! Will partial proceeds go towards his dining choices and entertainment?

Evan, Winning!

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 17:42

I named my electric pony thing (can't remember the real name) BROny. Caps and all. I wish I could go to Mocca so bad. Have fun and that new shirt design is different for you guys and it's AWESOME.

I wonder...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 04:12

Yuko and Ananth have been converted into bronies yet?

*grin*

Conrad is working on it

Comment by Rachelle (not verified) Mon, 04/11/2011 - 12:25

Conrad is working on it #imserious

Who prints your shirts?

Comment by Matt (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 17:59

Hey Ananth and Yuko! Where do you get your shirts printed? They look pretty nice!

The graphic designer nerd in

Comment by AmericanLink (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 18:20

The graphic designer nerd in me really, really, REALLY needs this shirt. :O

Also, my Gyarados is named Angry Face. Enough said.

Fantastic.

Comment by Rinji (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 18:38

Please say you have pokemon named McDonalds and KFC too.

Also, the CMYCat shirt is glorious. I'm so ordering one when they're available.

Garies. Just. Garies.

Comment by Spicy (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 18:58

Garies.

Just.

Garies.

Every Pokemon has his Garies

Comment by Applesauce (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 13:52

Every Pokemon has his Garies

I'm coming to MoCCA! And I'm

Comment by Rita (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 19:13

I'm coming to MoCCA!

And I'm buying this shirt. :D

On the subject of naming Druddigons

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 19:20

Named my Druddigon Kerfluffle.
There is something about them that demands silly names.

LOL omg Pizza Hut. what a

Comment by Katherine (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 19:43

LOL omg Pizza Hut. what a fearsome name.
and omg ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't actually know why I love that shirt as much as I seem to be right now but ahhhhhhhh!!!! <3 <3 <3

Or else what?

Comment by FellaDudeMan (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 20:18

Or else Pizza...is gonna send out...for YOU!

Just as long as he doesn't

Comment by Pandiculator (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 18:38

Just as long as he doesn't eat himself to death.

Sweet!

Comment by Kristal (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 20:27

Aww, yes! I can't wait for that shirt to come out in the store. What with being a graphic designer, I really, really want it!

?

Comment by Nico (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 21:12

Which dragon did you name Pizza Hut?

...and omg. That shirt... We wants it. We needs it... Rook reminds me of my own cat...her name's Megatron. xD (Meg for short)

I want Black/White

Comment by Shiny (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 21:40

I wanted to get the new Black/White game for ages but I'm still halfway Soul Silver.

I might name one of them Garies just cause of Evan's shirt

HALP! Simpsons in my Brain!

Comment by Mattchew (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 22:05

Yuko, know that CMYCat is a play on CMYK.

But all I can think of when looking at this is...'C My Cat', "See My Cat",
which has that Mr Burns "See my vest, see my vest" song and dance number going in my brain.

See My Vest - Link

pokemans.

Comment by squidbot (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 22:25

I love this strip. X3
How sad is it that I can read something from the beginning and never comment, but the second I see pokemon I suddenly want to.

That being said, I have an Elektross named Rick Ross. *giggles*

oh&

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 22:26

I /really/ want that shirt. I too have a CMY cat.

for some reason, yuko looked

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 22:26

for some reason,
yuko looked more feminine with those earrings on

Oh great!

Comment by DisgruntledNewYorker (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 22:35

Now I have to buy a ticket to MoCCA and go into manhattan on saturday just to get this shirt. D:<

Dagron Pokemon

Comment by whatahootowl (not verified) Tue, 04/05/2011 - 23:09

That new dragon that's blue and red? You mean Ketchupface?

the new shirt looks so

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 02:21

the new shirt looks so cute!! :D

On the subject of shirts...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 02:34

I spy a garies tag in there.

Oh god, what if garies evolved into an even stron

GARIES

Is it just me or does Ethan

Comment by Internet (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 08:17

Is it just me or does Ethan hold his DS a little odd?

No, however EVAN does hold

Comment by STx (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 14:43

No, however EVAN does hold his DS rather oddly.

This shirt (and the tote). I

Comment by BluJay (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 08:41

This shirt (and the tote). I want it (them, rather). Now (can I buy three of them?).

it's ok, I've named every

Comment by Elli (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 09:00

it's ok, I've named every single one of my starters Nordstrom since Gold

...and a Blitzle named Wattson

Comment by Tillie (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 11:25

Deal! I'll see you there!

Also, I was persuaded to play White by two other friends ("We can EACH choose a DIFFERENT starter Pokemon wheee wheee wheeeeeeeee!" - that quote may or may not be totally accurate). I now have an Oshawott named Sips. I am 26 years old and I imagine people are staring at me when I am playing on the subway.

What a relief

Comment by anna (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 12:47

I'm not the only one who names their Pokemon horrible things.

I'm playing Pokemon Black

Comment by MissKacey (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 14:44

I'm playing Pokemon Black right now! I love naming my Pokemon after food items <3

Pokemans

Comment by Trae (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 16:00

I quite like the CMYCat shirt. I would consider getting one if I had any money.
I personally name all my pokemon after cities- my current party in white (all level 54) being:
Serperior: Juneau
Zekrom: Nantes
Reuniclus: Berlin
Chandelure: Montreal
Scrafty: Santa Fe
Cloyster: Shanghai

Pizza Hut is a pretty badass name for a Druddigon, I must admit.

Nicknames

Comment by Risu (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 17:52

I never nickname my Pokemon, since I could never remember what kind it was after I did so. Except once. In Heart Gold, I nicknamed Ho-oh, "Hemorrhoid," since catching it was a pain in the butt.

pokemen

Comment by hillary (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 18:02

i name my folks funny names too. like coffeecup, and then his legacy, coffeecup2

Long time reader first time

Comment by Scully (not verified) Wed, 04/06/2011 - 18:38

Long time reader first time poster, lol, but I have to say CMYcat is made of win. I plan to buy one as soon as it goes up in the store!

Omg pokemon omg shirt

Comment by Tabi (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 02:17

Omg
Omg
Omg
I will be blowing all the money I've made to spend on vacation this spring on that shirt. I need that shirt to stay sane OuO

Everyone laughs at my Pokemon's names :( I named my Snivy Samfcrc, but that was my boyfriend's suggestion... the rest are pretty normal (if pretty normal equals Pringles, Pickles, Noodles, Potatoes, and Miso)