CMYcat tees & totes!

CMYcat tees & totes!

Tue, 04/05/2011 - 14:12 by Ananth in response to the fiercest pokeyman

Apparently the new Pokémon game takes place in an abstracted New York - whenever Yuko gets around to playing it I'm going to be looking over her shoulder. Yuko hates that, so hopefully she'll read this first so she can be prepared.

Some of your ordered prints! We're going to try to send them out this week - sorry it's taken so long! As it's the first time we're offering these, we're taking the time to make sure we do it all right. It should run more smoothly once we get the first batch sent out.

In other news, we just got CMYcat shirts and totes in! They're not in the store yet, but here's a look at a Womens XS:

They're going to be a MoCCA exclusive this weekend, and then we'll put them up in the store afterwards.

Speaking of which - MoCCA! We'll post information about where you can find us on Thursday, and we'll be bringing books, t-shirts, prints and keychains. Come say hello!

Comments

Mutant powers

Comment by Arsnof (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 08:41

Is it wrong that I think that, much like Ananth doesn't have eyes and therefore uses echolocation, Evan is a filter feeder because he doesn't have a mouth? I imagine tiny air-krill trapped in his mustache being slowly digested like in a venus flytrap, nutrients traveling up the hairs to feed him.

When my one friend and I

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 12:57

When my one friend and I traded pokemon, he would name the ones he caught for me all sorts of awful names. The weedle I got was named "Anus Rangler". I wonder if the adults in japan who play pokemon do that... -__-

Druddigon

Comment by Lux (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 13:23

Druddigon makes me cry. Why? It lives in caves, but requires sunlight to stay warm lest it becomes immobile. That must be a stressful existence.

Evan is like the new John,

Comment by STx (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 14:45

Evan is like the new John, only with silly intensity versus John's soul piercing intensity.

OMG HOW MUCH ARE THESE

Comment by Katzilla (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 16:38

OMG

HOW MUCH ARE THESE BEAUTIES?

GARIES

Comment by PachiWachi (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 21:42

GARIES

I'm proudest of naming my

Comment by Michael Jonathan (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 23:27

I'm proudest of naming my Throh Pokemon "HenryDavid."

Love those shirts!

o no

Comment by Regular Polyhedra (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 23:41

In regards to the store, did I totally miss out on the catmera charms? DID I MISS MY CHANCE FOREVER? ;-;

Totally wanna wear that shirt. Well not that one specifically, as it would not fit. And would be awkward.

Pokemans!

Comment by Feuer Faust (not verified) Thu, 04/07/2011 - 23:58

I went ahead and named my Tepig "Toast" and my lightning zebra "Boogaloo"... as in Boogalo, The Electric. :D

PKMN B&W = 'MERICA!

Comment by TheHYBIRD (not verified) Fri, 04/08/2011 - 19:06

Black and White really does have similarities to an American setting. Castelia City looks has the feel of NY or San Francisco, Gym Leader Clay is a Mining Tycoon with an apparent chip on his shoulder (so he's like John Bradshaw Layfield, just not as big of a jerk) Team Plasma is the PETA of Pokemon... Heck, the bridge leading to Drifteil City looks like the Golden Gate bridge!

I've been naming all of

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 04/09/2011 - 23:14

I've been naming all of those ice cream looking pokemon after my favorite flavors of ice cream as well as my friends'. "The enemy's weak! Go get him, Cookie+Crm!" "Rum Raisin go!"

Named my Whimsicott ScootyPfJr cause it was being really annoying when I was catching it and as we all know, Scooty Puff Jr sucks.

Deerling is Mtn Doe, Trubbish is You Filth, Ducklett is Don't Stop, Scraggy is Cheese (like the character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends).

The awesome leader of my team is a Sawk named ChpChpOnin. Kick, punch, chop, he's got the funky flow.

CMY CAT SHIRT! at TCAF?

Comment by thesecretkeith (not verified) Mon, 04/11/2011 - 19:27

Hell I want that shirt! I have two friends that want them also!

Are you guys going to TCAF in Toronto this year? If so bring those shirts and we will wear them like nobody's business.

After seeing the shirt

Comment by Frankemix (not verified) Tue, 04/12/2011 - 07:11

After seeing the shirt linked somewhere (AwkwardZombie, if anyone's curiousss), I decided to go back through every.. single.. page. Just got to the very beginning.

Now I'll go to sleep because it's past 4 AM.

Hilarious comic, guys, and beautiful originals, Yuko. <3

DgksVzvwVgx

Comment by Kalin (not verified) Sat, 06/25/2011 - 10:32

All of my questions settled—tkhnas!

Pokemans

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 05/29/2012 - 18:56

I get bored with the original names, so every game since the 2nd gen. i started to name my main pokemans after gods in different mythologies. Half of the fun is finding the gods themselves. ( In Soul Silver i caught a Mareep and i was doing Egyptian gods, i found the name of a thunder god called BAAL, YESSSSSS)