CMYcat tees & totes are in the store!

CMYcat tees & totes are in the store!

Thu, 04/14/2011 - 16:03 by Ananth in response to almost

We'll be at Kids' Comic Con on Saturday from 10 AM-6PM! Come say hello! Here's the lowdown on where.

I'm an internet doctor ... that's close, right? Right?? *sob* But actually, my parents have been pretty supportive of my chosen career path, which is a relief! They've been great about it - I know that Indian parental expectation thing can run pretty deep. My Mom always asks for our stickers ... those are kind of like band-aids, I guess? L-let's move on!

I mentioned on Tuesday - we've added the Callie Eats Feathers DHP V:5 Print Pack to the store! It includes a signed copy of Dark Horse Presents Vol. 5 and a signed 5 x 7" print of this pin-up

And today, we're adding the CMYcat shirt! Mens and Ladies sizes, take a look:

Oh wait here we go,

We've also got tote bags,

Hope you like 'em! Have a great weekend, we'll see you next week!

Comments

Interesting

Comment by Goldframe (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 16:38

So does each order of the CMYcat shirt/bag come with a voucher for a free cat?

This was a great one, we

Comment by Aube (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 17:15

This was a great one, we here a lot of strange and funny stories about Yuko and her family but not a lot from Ananth. You have to love those "subtle" hints parents give. Even if they support your chosen career.

I'm normally a big fan of

Comment by Mike (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 17:23

I'm normally a big fan of the art, but I must say, drawing Ananth in a hoodie robs us readers from experiencing the awesome manliness of his arms.

Kitty doppelganger

Comment by Ath (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 17:42

Seriously, Rook looks like an exact copy of my cat. The only difference if my cat Sketch is missing a bit of his right ear. I want to meet Rook just to see how alike they are.

D`awwww, Rook is adorable!

Comment by iamded (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 17:42

D`awwww, Rook is adorable! And the t-shirt is pretty great too. :D

Rook

Comment by Zak (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 19:10

Rook looks exactly like my cat Romeo. I wonder if they're the same breed... Romeo's a British Bombay. Either way, I'm going to be getting either a shirt or tote!!

Super cute!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 19:25

Yuko is super cute and so is Rook!

Wait a sec...?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 20:04

"not normally a fan of the art" "Yuko looks like a dude..."

Yuko is a beautiful, delicate girl (Carl Sagan hair my foot). Gamine anyone?

My favorite thing about this site, aside from the great content, is the art. So, there! *feathers ruffled*

Umm...

Comment by Kiarku (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 21:06

they said "normally a fan of the art work". Just wanting to see some skin aint so bad. also, i agree, yuko doesn't look like a guy at all. She is SUPER cute. ^_~

Oops! You are right. >.<;

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 23:16

Oops! You are right. >.<; Well, that would explain why it seemed off...

And here we see Yuko welding

Comment by Mel (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 20:09

And here we see Yuko welding the infamous Lazer Cat

I think you mean wielding.

Comment by Kit (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 02:35

I think you mean wielding. Yuko is experienced enough in such matters wear goggles when welding.

Need moar pics!

Comment by Eages (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 20:17

Guys, you need to give us a tour of where you live! I especially want to see Yuko's drawing area. You all look awesome in those shirts btw ^_^. Rook and Yuko look so cute :3

Am I the only one who thinks

Comment by Carlos (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 20:55

Am I the only one who thinks Rook looks gigantic in that photo?

And yes, Yuko looks ubercute in these photos.

Actually

Comment by Kate (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 13:29

I'm pretty sure that the cat is normal sized and that Yuko is just extraordinarily small.

Nuh-uh, I was thinking the

Comment by Cailin Coilleach (not verified) Sun, 04/17/2011 - 10:10

Nuh-uh, I was thinking the same. Rook looks huge! o_O

awwwwww yeaaaaaah

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 21:37

cats #1

Haha either Yuko is uber

Comment by Kuragari (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 21:54

Haha either Yuko is uber tiny or Rook has some tiger blood. HAHA

Aw man, I have to get

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 22:04

Aw man, I have to get another Johnny Wander tote now (Totally snagged one of the last puppy ones last time). :DDDD

That cat. He just doesn't

Comment by Americanlink (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 22:40

That cat. He just doesn't care. :O

Totally need to get both the tote and the shirt now. :O

Will the shirts be at TCAF?

Comment by peterntrinh (not verified) Thu, 04/14/2011 - 23:29

Oh, man. I so hope those CMYcat shirts'll be at TCAF.

They will be! We shipped our

Comment by Ananth Thu, 04/14/2011 - 23:55

They will be! We shipped our TCAF stuff off today, so it's a definite.

Hair

Comment by Jim (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 00:44

Which side of the Ananth's family does lycanthropism run in?

This is all man, baby.

Comment by Ananth Fri, 04/15/2011 - 11:32

This is all man, baby.

all good man, all good. i

Comment by Ethan (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 20:30

all good man, all good. i got your back. us asian werewolves got to stick together lol.

That cat

Comment by kit (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 02:37

That cat is incredible. Adding all the Rook stories to that magnificent feline makes my heart want explode with glee.

Ah yes...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 03:44

The typical Asian dad, no matter where we came from they always hoping for their children become a doctor or..... a doctor.

It can be funny (or not) if their children goes to medical school and then sign in to the Doctor Without Border organization after they graduate.

Hot dang, Rook is HUGE. Or

Comment by Tawreh (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 07:32

Hot dang, Rook is HUGE. Or maybe Yuko just really is tiny.

Rook's grown!

Comment by Hannah C (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 09:00

Wow, is it me or did Rook double in size since the last picture of him was up? Either way, he's got that "I'm pretending I'm elsewhere to cope with the indignity" expression that all cats seem to have.

CMYcat Side Bag

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 09:18

Would you guys(and gals) consider making a CMYcat side bag?
Similar to this: https://www.manhattanportage.com/catalog/images/products/large/1457_angl...

Love the design but I'm regulated to wearing a suit and tie everyday in Japan. Bag, however, can be anything! My students would love seeing me with that design ^^

Rook is captured for

Comment by Jake (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 10:43

Rook is captured for picture: "O-ok so we're doing this now..."

Posing for picture: "Right....soooo this gonna be over soon? I'm starting to look like Longcat..."

Still posing for picture: "Look I'm a cat and I got, ya know, cat stuff to do and that bird isn't going to terrorize itself yah know!"

Picture done, puts Rook down: "W-what did I do? Do you not love me anymore? *rubs* LOVE ME! I PROMISE I WILL LEAVE THE BIRD ALONE!....maybe..."

Yuko

Comment by Rufus (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 11:59

Forget the cat (Rook?)...

Yuko has the best smile/smirk ever in the first 2 photos...

You really are cute, Yuko.

Please, more of the same (posed) shots.

Curses! Sold out so quickly

Comment by ToffeeCoo (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 12:24

Curses! Sold out so quickly of the women's stuff D: totally wanted one!

We'll restock in a few

Comment by Ananth Fri, 04/15/2011 - 22:55

We'll restock in a few weeks, quick as we can!

Comment by Courtney (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 13:13

Super disappointed about the all women's shirts being sold out. Any chances of printing more sometime down the road? Would love to get one.

Thirded

Comment by Kate (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 13:32

It's only Friday after this was posted and almost everything is sold out. I want a shirt that fits me, not a huge man's shirt that I can only wear for sleeping. D:

Restock soon! <3 I already have a puppy tote, now I need a kitty shirt.

I can't be the only one

Comment by josh sams (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 17:22

I can't be the only one who's noticed this....

but seriously, it looks like that cat has a large dildo hanging out of its ass...

Have you ever seen a real

Comment by Ananth Fri, 04/15/2011 - 22:54

Have you ever seen a real life cat? You should definitely take a look at one. They have these things called tails.

Is your cat half panther or

Comment by Lox (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 19:26

Is your cat half panther or are you 3ft high ahhh

Awwww!

Comment by Sary (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 19:48

Awwww, I want a Rook shirt!

...must... get.... JOB! D: >

Funny thing is, my kittyson Nai is a black cat 8D Only he has some white spots. Like on his chest, a tuft under each armpit, and a wide V on his lower tummy. So I could almost maybe get away with claiming the Rook on the t-shirt is my Naitomea... only not XD

No, I'm kidding. If I got the shirt I'd be sure to tell anyone and everyone that it was my way of advertising for one of my favorite webcomics B)

Wow

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 19:58

Rook looks SO MUCH like my cat it's ridiculous.

Augh! Too late for the shirt.

Comment by Elizabeth (not verified) Fri, 04/15/2011 - 22:30

Augh! Too late for the shirt.

We'll restock in a few

Comment by Ananth Fri, 04/15/2011 - 22:56

We'll restock in a few weeks, sorry about that!

That has to be one of the

Comment by Alscye (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 02:21

That has to be one of the most devious faces while holding a cat ever.

I am trying to decide if Rook is HUGE or my cats are just freakishly tiny and kittenish at a year old. o.0

Rook

Comment by Frank (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 02:24

Rook is huge in this one, and a little indignant, how tiny are Yuko and Ananth?

...Is that cat part giant??

Comment by Andrew (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 03:01

or is that a normal sized cat?

Can't get used to the Name...

Comment by Buschgroll (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 04:21

In german "tote" means "dead". So... tote bag would be... dead bag. Eww...

I was going to wonder about

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 17:16

I was going to wonder about if the term came from "dead animal bags" being shortened to "dead bags" over time, but then Google stared at me in disbelief and reminded me that "tote" means "to carry," which basically translates the word to "carrying bag" in simpler English.

Which might say a thing about my imagination in the end...and more so, of my lacking the ability to remember the word tote.

Wow. That was fast.

Comment by Trace (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 12:36

So I've been fussing over how I was going to buy one of these lovely shirts all week--- only to find out I didn't have the funds in paypal the day before. Two dollars short : | Just my luck! Haha. At least I'll have it for the restock. c: EEEE.

I just realized you can

Comment by Ben (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 14:01

I just realized you can pronounce the name of the shirt as "See My Cat". D8 *astounded*