CMYcat tees & totes are in the store!

CMYcat tees & totes are in the store!

Thu, 04/14/2011 - 16:03 by Ananth in response to almost

We'll be at Kids' Comic Con on Saturday from 10 AM-6PM! Come say hello! Here's the lowdown on where.

I'm an internet doctor ... that's close, right? Right?? *sob* But actually, my parents have been pretty supportive of my chosen career path, which is a relief! They've been great about it - I know that Indian parental expectation thing can run pretty deep. My Mom always asks for our stickers ... those are kind of like band-aids, I guess? L-let's move on!

I mentioned on Tuesday - we've added the Callie Eats Feathers DHP V:5 Print Pack to the store! It includes a signed copy of Dark Horse Presents Vol. 5 and a signed 5 x 7" print of this pin-up

And today, we're adding the CMYcat shirt! Mens and Ladies sizes, take a look:

Oh wait here we go,

We've also got tote bags,

Hope you like 'em! Have a great weekend, we'll see you next week!

Comments

What.

Comment by HopelessO (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 17:19

Me...too.

Why am I so bad with these things.

Wait, that was deliberately

Comment by Hannah C (not verified) Sun, 04/17/2011 - 16:07

Wait, that was deliberately meant to be 'see my cat' as well as CMYK? Man, I need more sleep.

I...

Comment by Nootype (not verified) Sun, 04/17/2011 - 03:16

Awesome.

Rook!

Comment by Jake (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 14:29

ROOK IS HUGE!

And now I wish I had CMYcat

Comment by HopelessOsaka (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 15:54

And now I wish I had CMYcat band-aids...

Those would be highly

Comment by Anonymouse (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 00:28

Those would be highly appropriate for when kitty gets a little over-zealous with playtime.

And I really hope the next batch of shirts is ordered soon - all the women's sizes are sold out! D:

Ananth has Wookie arms.

Comment by Robb (not verified) Sat, 04/16/2011 - 21:17

Ananth has Wookie arms.

Beautiful design;

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 04/17/2011 - 01:16

Beautiful design; typesetting is difficult enough, but to mix in and balance the art into such a simple-yet-compelling logo really warrants a pause for appreciation.

Sorry to say my girlfriend and I don't really have any desire to advertise about our cats, but if we did, this would be my preferred method.

Hehe, guess what?

Comment by An Indian (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 03:59

I'm an engineer! How do you like dem parental-expectation apples? :P

But all I really want to do is spend all day dancing *sniff*

It's nice to have supportive

Comment by Mary Sue (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 06:32

It's nice to have supportive parents who encourage you in what you do! My dad is typically supportive, though I remember my Dad was disappointed that I went to college to become a Business Major instead of a Music Major (Piano). In retrospect, I'm a bit disappointed myself now.

Rook aprons?

Comment by Randi S. (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 13:18

...please?

Oh no, please restock!! @___@

Comment by NTG (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 14:04

Oh no, please restock!! @___@

Oh no!

Comment by 7 (not verified) Mon, 04/18/2011 - 15:01

Sold out on the men's sizes I wanted. Hope you guys restock soon! :(

Rook...

Comment by Vixie Bee (not verified) Sat, 04/23/2011 - 00:10

...is a giant cat~! :O

Or maybe my cat is just so little that he looks huge... But still, in my mind, he's Rook the Big Black Cat.

This shirt is sooo cute... <3

cotton tote bags

Comment by Dolf Zigler (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 02:56

Little Earth Group's eco friendly cotton bag product ranges include organic cotton bags, cotton tote bags, cheap cotton bags, printed cotton bags, reusable cotton bags, recycled cotton bags.