TCAF 2011 & Catmera Keychains, Earrings and Maw Patches!

Please send help

We'll be at TCAF this weekend! We'll be upstairs at Table 221 against the far wall, paired up with Mr. Evan Dahm:

We'll have books, t-shirts, totes and more! And we'll also be doing a panel with some folks called PANEL A21: That Comic Isn't About Me: Gender, Sexuality & Race in Comics, from 4-5PM in the Learning Centre, so that should be interesting. See you there!

Also  - new stuff in the store! Keychains, earrings and patches are up!

Supplies are somewhat limited so get them while you can!

That's all from us! If we don't see you at TCAF then we'll catch you next week!

Comments

TCAF

Comment by Chantal (not verified) Sat, 05/07/2011 - 13:46

It was lovely briefly meeting you both today. Hope you enjoyed the snacks, too. Enjoy the rest of TCAF!

Thanks for dropping those

Comment by Ananth Mon, 05/09/2011 - 21:36

Thanks for dropping those off, they got us through the day! Very kind of you.

Ohhh... The catmeras

Comment by Laurence (not verified) Sat, 05/07/2011 - 17:19

Ohhh... The catmeras earrings are already sold out :( Will you be making more?

We will! Very sorry about

Comment by Ananth Mon, 05/09/2011 - 21:37

We will! Very sorry about that - we'll be ordering more this week.

It was great seeing you guys

Comment by Adam (not verified) Sat, 05/07/2011 - 17:45

It was great seeing you guys today at TCAF!

Great to chat with Ananth and even cooler to get your book finally. Dragon Demon bird is still awesome Yuko! Thanks again. Hopefully next year I'll see you guys again. Cheerssssssssssss

Maybe..

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Sat, 05/07/2011 - 18:06

Now that I think of it, a ringtone of "Murder, murder, murder, murder" would actually be pretty fun. When I get my new cell phone, I shall thank John for what to make my ringtone.

It was awesome seeing you

Comment by Graham (not verified) Sun, 05/08/2011 - 22:10

It was awesome seeing you guys at TCAF this sunday. I was glad to pick up a copy of Johnny Wander vol. 1, but it sure was a surprise to get it personalized (and with a stylish hat no less!).

Thanks again to you both, and I hope to see you there next year!

Earrings

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 05/09/2011 - 07:41

I LOVE the catmera earrings, and would've bought some, but I'm severely allergic to nickel. Even the sliver plated kind causes a reaction. Any way if you make more, you could get surgical steel hooks?

We'll try to look into it!

Comment by Ananth Mon, 05/09/2011 - 21:38

We'll try to look into it! One of our friends has voiced a similar concern.

Doom, doom, doom, doom,

Comment by KM (not verified) Mon, 05/09/2011 - 10:02

Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom... *falls asleep*

catmera!

Comment by thelobstermob (not verified) Tue, 05/10/2011 - 14:04

I can't find the catmeras on the web store! :(

More Hardcore Keychains/Cell Phone Charms

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 05/11/2011 - 11:20

Hi guys! I am in LOVE with the cell phone charms I bought from you (I got the giraffe, owl, and octopus) but they are now, sadly, broken. :(

I was wondering if you could find a new manufacturer (or maybe the current one) that does them in metal or something less susceptible to pocket damage?

Just an idea. I'd totally pay extra for them!

Thanks!

Erin

Earrings!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 05/12/2011 - 01:48

OMG they're all gone already!? I would *lovelovelove* some if you guys get any more in!!

...I actually do that exact

Comment by Maiumaora (not verified) Sat, 05/14/2011 - 20:40

...I actually do that exact same thing sometimes.

Maw Patch

Comment by Roosterhead (not verified) Sun, 05/15/2011 - 00:17

Maw Patch, bought immediately. Must have. Where did you ever get the idea for maw?

Wow.Extremely outstanding

Comment by hair accessories online (not verified) Thu, 09/15/2011 - 06:37

Wow.Extremely outstanding work has done by designing such cool,unique and fashionable earrings which will be definitely attracting all students due to its uniqueness with different variety.hair accessories online